Honest Answers
Okay so I'm late but since CM-Chap invited anyone who read to do this tag, I thought I'd take it up.
Here come ny answers...
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?
Scar?? :-? Actually i do have a lil burn someplace i dont wanna tell u ppl... but the point is i don't really remember how i got it, I think it must have been one of those accidents with the iron when i was a lil kid.
2. What does your phone look like?
Umm its looks pretty much like a normal Sony Ericsson W700i in Titanium Gold...but my fav part of my phone is the mobile hanging... its Gini now.
U can have a look at it in my post Giggles Galore :)
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Okay we'll go in order...on the wall right in front of me is a painting of a colorful flower arrangement {painted by my maasi i guess} and right below it is a hanging mirror. The wall on my right has a nib painting of two birds on a branch {made by yours truly :)}, next to it is the huge collage i made with a calendar in the middle. On the wall behind me i have a picture of Lord Ganesha made of green leaves and a portrait of a girl on the further end of the wall.
4. What is your current desktop picture?
This is it. :)

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Well homosexuality is an individual preference and it happens so personally I don't see anything wrong with ppl who're gay wanting to get married....I don't think there shd be any issues with that.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
I want October to come tomorrow :)
7. What time were you born?
According to my birth certi, I was born at 2:15 pm in the afternoon on 29th of October 1986.
I like the fact that I'm born in two states at once ... u see I was born in Chandigarh and its the capital of both Punjab and Haryana. hehe
8. Are your parents still together?
Yes ... very much!
9. Last person who made you cry?
Myself, i make myself cry loads of times... for various reasons.
10. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
I dunno if i have a favorite perfume but i can tell u my favorite smell....i absolutely love the smell of Toasted Hazelnut Body Splash from Bath and Body Works...actually i finished that bottle of mine and never really got any more :P
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
I don't have color preferences here...I would like black hair but the eyes can be any color as long as they make me wanna drown in em whenever i look in em. ;)
12. What are you listening to?
Nothing as of now...but my playlist keeps changing depending on my mood.
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
Brad Paisley & Alison Krauss - Whisky Lullaby
are two of my favs right now.
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
No not really, I don't like being alone in the dark...esp if its not in my home and i don't know my way around.
But otherwise I don't get paranoid.
14. Do you like pain killers?
Nope I'm not a fan.
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I believe I was, maybe I still am... but then I've done quite a few things that would surprise me in the past year so not sure.
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Nothing… I just finished lunching.
17. Who was the last person you made mad?
I really don't know, it wasn't anyone besides myself coz nobody told me. :P
18. Is anyone in love with you?
I don't know, and I can't answer this one.
Phew done!
Alright I'm not tagging specific ppl...but i would love for everyone on my blogroll to do this tag.
Here come ny answers...
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?
Scar?? :-? Actually i do have a lil burn someplace i dont wanna tell u ppl... but the point is i don't really remember how i got it, I think it must have been one of those accidents with the iron when i was a lil kid.
2. What does your phone look like?
Umm its looks pretty much like a normal Sony Ericsson W700i in Titanium Gold...but my fav part of my phone is the mobile hanging... its Gini now.
U can have a look at it in my post Giggles Galore :)
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Okay we'll go in order...on the wall right in front of me is a painting of a colorful flower arrangement {painted by my maasi i guess} and right below it is a hanging mirror. The wall on my right has a nib painting of two birds on a branch {made by yours truly :)}, next to it is the huge collage i made with a calendar in the middle. On the wall behind me i have a picture of Lord Ganesha made of green leaves and a portrait of a girl on the further end of the wall.
4. What is your current desktop picture?
This is it. :)

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Well homosexuality is an individual preference and it happens so personally I don't see anything wrong with ppl who're gay wanting to get married....I don't think there shd be any issues with that.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
I want October to come tomorrow :)
7. What time were you born?
According to my birth certi, I was born at 2:15 pm in the afternoon on 29th of October 1986.
I like the fact that I'm born in two states at once ... u see I was born in Chandigarh and its the capital of both Punjab and Haryana. hehe
8. Are your parents still together?
Yes ... very much!
9. Last person who made you cry?
Myself, i make myself cry loads of times... for various reasons.
10. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
I dunno if i have a favorite perfume but i can tell u my favorite smell....i absolutely love the smell of Toasted Hazelnut Body Splash from Bath and Body Works...actually i finished that bottle of mine and never really got any more :P
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
I don't have color preferences here...I would like black hair but the eyes can be any color as long as they make me wanna drown in em whenever i look in em. ;)
12. What are you listening to?
Nothing as of now...but my playlist keeps changing depending on my mood.
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
Brad Paisley & Alison Krauss - Whisky Lullaby
are two of my favs right now.
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
No not really, I don't like being alone in the dark...esp if its not in my home and i don't know my way around.
But otherwise I don't get paranoid.
14. Do you like pain killers?
Nope I'm not a fan.
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I believe I was, maybe I still am... but then I've done quite a few things that would surprise me in the past year so not sure.
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Nothing… I just finished lunching.
17. Who was the last person you made mad?
I really don't know, it wasn't anyone besides myself coz nobody told me. :P
18. Is anyone in love with you?
I don't know, and I can't answer this one.
Phew done!
Alright I'm not tagging specific ppl...but i would love for everyone on my blogroll to do this tag.
Comments
And shit..am i on ur blogroll? :p
and teri marzi hai tag karna hai toh kar...no pressure :P
me very happy! i came here after quite some days n got loads to read!!!
#18- ure wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!!! there r just so many ppl in love with u! me being one of them!!!;)
keep writing!!
Oct 29th..hmm another Scorp.. me too
good that u like...ab take up the tag :P
@garu
>:D< thanchew bacche i love u too
keep smiling :)
@cm-chap
itni bhi controversial jagah nahi hai u dont need to guess :P
waise ya i told u im a fellow scorp :)