Mixed Bag
As I type out this post I have a mixed bag of thoughts swirling around in my head and I’m gonna be addressing a few of them here.
My 4th sem results are due to drop like a bombshell on us any damn day and I have a feeling that that day in all likelihood is today, I can’t even begin to describe the pit in my stomach which has got nuthin to do with the fact that I haven’t eaten anything since morning…
As its common knowledge that my brother is getting married in October and there is loads to be done, I’m having quite a lot of fun goin shoppin with mum and planning every bit of the days that my frnds are gonna be here…. Yes I’m super excited coz my darling buddies are gonna be here in Delhi and I’m gonna be meetin all of em together for the very first time in my life {Tan, bacche u’re gonna be missed a lot…. Plz find out if u can even manage one day}
Even though I am super excited, I’m also very nervous abt just the idea of meetin all my frnds for the first time myself but on top of that, makin them meet my family and friends {all my other frnds here}, I dunno why but I tend to get thoughts abt how weird it cud get, and then everyone has some kinda opinion abt the other person so excluding me…I have this worry in my head abt what all these other ppl meanin my family and frnds would think of my “net” friends {Lord this is so confusing}
Besides that, guess what…my 21st birthday this year is goin to be the most memorable ever… for reasons I wouldn’t wanna disclose but just incase a certain someone is reading, “You don’t have the slightest idea how much it means to me that you’re gonna be here and that I will be able to feel you maybe closer than a foot’s length from me!” :)
Oh and how could I forget to mention… it rained!!! It rained all day yesterday and even today I woke up to the sound of the pitter patter of drops on the air conditioner, its just sucha beautiful sound. I can’t help but smile. :)
I don’t really know where this post is headed but to wrap up with more thoughts from my head… I wanna get some kinda ‘to do list’ to be put up there along with my usual halo, so I’m never really distracted from my goals and I constantly subconsciously-consciously work towards getting em done!
Quite a far fetched thought but the formulation of a starters list on paper plus a couple of nice songs should calm me down….hehe!
More laters
My 4th sem results are due to drop like a bombshell on us any damn day and I have a feeling that that day in all likelihood is today, I can’t even begin to describe the pit in my stomach which has got nuthin to do with the fact that I haven’t eaten anything since morning…
As its common knowledge that my brother is getting married in October and there is loads to be done, I’m having quite a lot of fun goin shoppin with mum and planning every bit of the days that my frnds are gonna be here…. Yes I’m super excited coz my darling buddies are gonna be here in Delhi and I’m gonna be meetin all of em together for the very first time in my life {Tan, bacche u’re gonna be missed a lot…. Plz find out if u can even manage one day}
Even though I am super excited, I’m also very nervous abt just the idea of meetin all my frnds for the first time myself but on top of that, makin them meet my family and friends {all my other frnds here}, I dunno why but I tend to get thoughts abt how weird it cud get, and then everyone has some kinda opinion abt the other person so excluding me…I have this worry in my head abt what all these other ppl meanin my family and frnds would think of my “net” friends {Lord this is so confusing}
Besides that, guess what…my 21st birthday this year is goin to be the most memorable ever… for reasons I wouldn’t wanna disclose but just incase a certain someone is reading, “You don’t have the slightest idea how much it means to me that you’re gonna be here and that I will be able to feel you maybe closer than a foot’s length from me!” :)
Oh and how could I forget to mention… it rained!!! It rained all day yesterday and even today I woke up to the sound of the pitter patter of drops on the air conditioner, its just sucha beautiful sound. I can’t help but smile. :)
I don’t really know where this post is headed but to wrap up with more thoughts from my head… I wanna get some kinda ‘to do list’ to be put up there along with my usual halo, so I’m never really distracted from my goals and I constantly subconsciously-consciously work towards getting em done!
Quite a far fetched thought but the formulation of a starters list on paper plus a couple of nice songs should calm me down….hehe!
More laters
Comments
1) Stop worrying abt ur results...its gonna be gr8.
2) I know i know im excited and nervous and god knows what!!
3) You gonna have ur best bday ever this yr...and im soo happy for u :)
4) It rained yahan bhi..yayyyy!
5) Im all for such a list. We could work it out together ;)
love u too
n rains rains al d way..in delhi,hyd n in kolkata...evn in d afternoon it rained...:)n teri list ki baat hai wrk on gal u'l do a gud job as usual..Keep it going...n mixed or nethng i juz luv to read al of u guys post...:d & il shall post soon too....luv ya
yup sweetheart...im chilled only....hehee jitters na woh toh oct tak rehne waale hain ;)
and abt the 21st bday ... darlin u prayed jo bhaggu ne teri sun li... i dunno what to say, u are sucha gem...
luv ya too
@dhaval
thanks for the wishes :)
n u knw wt??? its been pouring since last nite... collg is flooded again so not going!!! yayy!!!
n hugs... loads f em!!!
Why do u guys keep puttin me up evr so high &such pedestal...thxs:D
what else cn i say..:P
chalo m happy atleast bhaggu one of my ek gal to maani;)
Love ya.
yup woh toh dekha hi jaayega, finally kal result nahi aaya aur aaj im goin to watch a movie so u can guess how tensed i am :P;)
yday was diff coz the site wasnt workin so i thot they must be uploadin our result!
oh btw find out ur exam schedule yaar plz so u can temme whether ure comin ... :)
its rainin everywhere ... yay!!!:)
loads of hugs n kisses and i wanna cya online soon...:-*
@cheri
lol ...
lub ya tooo :)
#2.i know im gonna miss delhi and u guys r gonna miss me(u better do) but ill always be there in ur hearts(yuck watta cliche senti line! lol)
#3.im sure the "him" is also excited to meet you... ;P
#4. this shudve been no.1...Happy bday in advance...if i forget later...read this comment...heehee
#5. just sum usual weather information....india is a monsoon climate country and its usually supposed to rain everywhere during this time of the year... :-| SO..yayyyyyy its raining here too! lol...and lastly
#7. i can finally comment on ur blogs!!! whoopieeeee
#8.i have a feeling i missed no.6!...chuck...who cares!
#9. keep blogging keep rocking!! ;)
hey fellow scorp here yaar, birthday abhi duur hai...thanks for the wishes though :)
mez chilled!!!
@ekta
thanks a lot!!! :)
@tan
#1. I just laughed :P
#2. Yesh we will...pakka... lol@ the cliche.
#3. yup i hope so too
#4. lolol ... ure mad! thanks anyways
#5. yes i know that... yayyy abt the rains, mez mad can't help!
#7. i'm delighted sweetie...keep comin!
#8,9. :)
hehee lol @ "almost"...
Happy Friendship Day to you too sweetie...:) and im not so tensed abt my result anymore, jab aayega toh dekh lenge....and i did shop, its fun! :P
cya soon
love ya
@black king
arre bday bahut duur hai yaar.....thanks for the wishes anyways:)