Untitled
[Appended to Penwork]
29th April 7:28pm
I know so little
Yet it hurts so much
I know it stings
Yet I love so much
The hardest thing I know
I have to do is
Walk Away ...,
Never to return
I begin today
to drift away.
God I don't wanna care
I don't wanna feel anymore
I wanna be numb forever
I wish I'd be indifferent
Indifferent to pain
Indifferent to the world around me
Never again to shed a tear
Shed all I have left today.
God help me follow through
Let me be strong,
stronger than this,
way stronger than this !!!
29th April 7:35pm
PS: I was gonna disable comments on this post ... but as an after thought here's what I'm gonna do... u can comment on it... but I won't be recommenting on this particular post.
Thanks for your cooperation in advance !
29th April 7:28pm
I know so little
Yet it hurts so much
I know it stings
Yet I love so much
The hardest thing I know
I have to do is
Walk Away ...,
Never to return
I begin today
to drift away.
God I don't wanna care
I don't wanna feel anymore
I wanna be numb forever
I wish I'd be indifferent
Indifferent to pain
Indifferent to the world around me
Never again to shed a tear
Shed all I have left today.
God help me follow through
Let me be strong,
stronger than this,
way stronger than this !!!
29th April 7:35pm
PS: I was gonna disable comments on this post ... but as an after thought here's what I'm gonna do... u can comment on it... but I won't be recommenting on this particular post.
Thanks for your cooperation in advance !
Comments