Oh Lord
ok what i really wanna say to all of u ppl is.... man dont ever think its alright , chalta hai ....... and if u ever think of takin up engg plz plz pretty plz never get into the situation i got today ...
guess what, apparently god knows how the scrutinizer or the evaluator or both for 4 particular papers ...roll nos 15 to 18 of Manufacturing Processes of our class were like really pissed or somethin.... so when we got our first sem results way back on mar 7th 2006.....we (ok lemme come back to myself) i was :O :( :(( : :-/ :-? all in rapid progression and then consequently today was the day that i gave the fateful re:appear paper and man did it suck!!!
im tellin u i kept thinkin all the while .... i did better last time how did the god damn banda not pass me ???????
and yday was another nightmare...........hellishly borin this subject i was tryin to gulp down as much as possi but excuse me for bein normal and irritable ......... i faltered .... i slept at the wrong time , got reallllllly bored and practically gave up soon
hua kya?..... subhe subhe ki tension, in our words "solid fatt rahi thi" and sach boloon toh paper dekh ke aur bhi fatt gayi [ab they say u shd learn to smile at everythin so here i go :P]
oh not to forget it was and rather is damn cold these days so i cud barely stand straight in the mornin forget concin and studyin
Now kinda like the only thing i can say is that "Oh lord.....for heavens sake just make me pass..." "i cannot just cannot give this paper again and moreover even begin to explain to my folks why i landed up in such a mess....
fingers crossed till my result comes ....:-SS (:nail biting:)
This dates back to December 18th 2006...... after I had come home from a particularly long and tiring journey from the examination centre (which btw was in the middle of nowhere) via cycle rickshaw - metro - cycle rickshaw!
I had another exam the next day which was thankfully the only subject that I thought I knew in the 3rd semester, so i managed to stay calm and study after resting but whatever the tension did creep in and ppl who know me wud agree....I'm not really the ones to take tension for anything in life...anything at all longer than say half an hour :P
Oh I forgot to mention, this entry was saved on my comp for two reasons....
a) I wanted to vent out what I was sayin to myself in my head by writing it down and
b) I had planned to start bloggin with that... started bloggin on 22nd December though [on a completely different note ;) ]
Now if ure wondering why I posted this today.... well aaj 'back' {re:appear} ka result aa gaya ... phew !!!
I came through....I dunno how but its done and boy am I relieved or what.
guess what, apparently god knows how the scrutinizer or the evaluator or both for 4 particular papers ...roll nos 15 to 18 of Manufacturing Processes of our class were like really pissed or somethin.... so when we got our first sem results way back on mar 7th 2006.....we (ok lemme come back to myself) i was :O :( :(( : :-/ :-? all in rapid progression and then consequently today was the day that i gave the fateful re:appear paper and man did it suck!!!
im tellin u i kept thinkin all the while .... i did better last time how did the god damn banda not pass me ???????
and yday was another nightmare...........hellishly borin this subject i was tryin to gulp down as much as possi but excuse me for bein normal and irritable ......... i faltered .... i slept at the wrong time , got reallllllly bored and practically gave up soon
hua kya?..... subhe subhe ki tension, in our words "solid fatt rahi thi" and sach boloon toh paper dekh ke aur bhi fatt gayi [ab they say u shd learn to smile at everythin so here i go :P]
oh not to forget it was and rather is damn cold these days so i cud barely stand straight in the mornin forget concin and studyin
Now kinda like the only thing i can say is that "Oh lord.....for heavens sake just make me pass..." "i cannot just cannot give this paper again and moreover even begin to explain to my folks why i landed up in such a mess....
fingers crossed till my result comes ....:-SS (:nail biting:)
This dates back to December 18th 2006...... after I had come home from a particularly long and tiring journey from the examination centre (which btw was in the middle of nowhere) via cycle rickshaw - metro - cycle rickshaw!
I had another exam the next day which was thankfully the only subject that I thought I knew in the 3rd semester, so i managed to stay calm and study after resting but whatever the tension did creep in and ppl who know me wud agree....I'm not really the ones to take tension for anything in life...anything at all longer than say half an hour :P
Oh I forgot to mention, this entry was saved on my comp for two reasons....
a) I wanted to vent out what I was sayin to myself in my head by writing it down and
b) I had planned to start bloggin with that... started bloggin on 22nd December though [on a completely different note ;) ]
Now if ure wondering why I posted this today.... well aaj 'back' {re:appear} ka result aa gaya ... phew !!!
I came through....I dunno how but its done and boy am I relieved or what.
Comments
dis reminds me so much f scool... all d arts ka bandas wud b messing arnd in the garden scool mein n d science n comm students wd b sitting dr inside dr not-so-well-ventilated classes cracking dr heads ovr combined maths classes... teee heee... m so glad i tuk arts :P
no bt on a serious note... engg isnt easy... ask me, i gt 2 hear my classmates complain all the time!!! i dunno hw u guys do it, vands... bt hats off 2 ya... n also... congos 4 gettin thru!!! HUGS!!!
i cant really compare comm and arts with science....i dont think either of those wud have been my cup of coffee... so am happy i took science
thanks for the congrats...treat sabko milegi :)
hugs to u too
ur blog reminded me of my back in 5th sem.... control systsems was teh paper.... got a stupid back.... wid very stupid marks...... got so pissed never really studied for my back paper... and finally 6th sem.... i cleared wid 80 odd points!! :o
can u blv dat??
and i had flunked it teh first time!!
have heard this: u ain't a complete engg if u ain't got a back!!
cheerio.........
carry on now!!
wot does this mean??
uhmm that means
"life is beautiful for me each day because i am in love with LOVE!!!"
and no i hadnt heard that but thanks for the consolation
treat ke liye kahan jaana hai?
@ tanuj...
ur married to food...
Luv ya & >:D<
pehle toh "food and beverage" ek alag subject...this is supercool and secondly im sure u mustve been one of those two ppl who passed ... nahi?
good ol memories hai na? :)
@mann
sweetie treat tu pakka le lena whenever u come to delhi next...
@cheri
thank u dearie and tu pakka pass hogi with good marks ... dont worry ... all the very best for all of ur coming exams
sorry main bhool jaati hoon itne saare hain :P
@everyone
hugssss :)
nahi yaar this is not that paper...yeh toh first sem ka paper tha...jisme i hadnt given one sessional anyways...when i was sounding shocked that was the third sem result jo abhi feb mein aaya and btw didi is still not talkin to me, the only time we talk is when i pick up the phone and she asks me "how are u?, dad hain?" bas!
anyways thanks :)