Shaam se aankh mein nami

Oh well it was around 2am when i finally decided to fish out my pendrive from my bag and copy the songs i had on it to my laptop. I had this cd (Jagjit Singh A...Z) copied onto when I was at Swati's place day before yday.
Hmmm after the extremely boring task of copying approximately 655 mb on my laptop {it took time mere lappie ka USB thoda hila hua hai so my comp wud stop detecting the drive in the middle of copyin .... i know damn it!!} ,I thought well now that i've got all this new stuff to explore...{new meanin addition to music...don't look at me like that I am a Jagjit Singh fan :) }
I might as well start the process now.
So I added all the songs from 'P' in my playlist heard em...then moved on to 'S'...that made for like an hour of good music endin with "shaam se..." {love it :) } (thats all i can say, I didn't really feel it...i'm too sleepy for that lol)
And then I got bored so I decided to tune in to the radio on my phone and guess what the first song i heard was.... oh freaky coincidence it was Jagjit Singh again crooning away "Main Tanha tha par itna nahi tha"...
This is when I realised that I actually had moist eyes... hence the title of the post !
No cmon I'm not cryin...I have moist eyes because I'm too sleepy !!!
But I'm not goin to sleep, "all the books on my bed, here i come :P"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey im a jagjit singh fan tooo!! and i love alll his songs..shaam se aankh is mindblowing.and good u have all the songs now..mez goin to get all of em frm u :P
IncorrigibleV said…
@bonnie
sure ure got all songs from me... all those u want actually saare dena toh bahut mushkil hai :P
Anonymous said…
heyyyyyy i want 'shaam se' too!!! n idiot u shud hav slept naa kab se toh bol rahi thi neend aa rahi hai n upar se u sat copying songs...dodo!!:P
luv u
IncorrigibleV said…
@garu
hehe... i will give both u and bonnie "shaam se" but u know na im crazy ... ab tak toh tujhe pata hona chahiye tha... i did manage to study a bit though baaki aaj karna padega kaise bhi
Anonymous said…
hey i lurv jagjit singh as well... my fav of him is "sarakti jaaye hai rukh se nakaab" n "honsh walo koo khabar kya"... n me hs moist eyes 2... cz i jst woke up :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@mann
oh hoshwalon is my eternal fav too ....besides that i loveeeee "jab saamne tum" with asha bhonsle
and btw good mornin :)
Now dis song damsssssss is smthng i juzz cnt put in some words i got instntly crzy whn i 1st heard dis song & u knw wt dad bot d cd of marasim bcoz of u knw hehe :p..n rheally nearlyyyyyyy al jagit's song grows wid d sme amout craziness mebe the preceedng 1 more than previous one...so u thr u gt 1 more jagit fan in2 ur group hehe..n yeah jab saamne n hoshwalalon i mean al rox n thn sunset point i dnt rembr jagit ki hai ya nai bt truly roxs
IncorrigibleV said…
@cheri
welcome to the jagjit singh fan club ... hehe
ure right his songs do grow on u...
yippie
dont ask why i said that im just happy :)
hugs to u
Hehe..gud b happy n u knw im also got in2 d happy mode bcoz of u..hugs 2 u sweets

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork