Dreamy Eyed and SMILING !!!
Oh well after quite a buggin day I'm having an amazing night after all....
Heres whats happened in the past 3 hrs
12:00am
I'm sittin on my bed and staring at the mess around me .... i cleaned up my book shelf area in my room today and to say that it was a very tirin and time consuming chore would be an understatement !!!
So there I was wonderin where the hell all this crap was lyin before i had rumaged through and dislocated everything and all that was on my mind was 'him'.
I hadn't spoken to him since thursday and was beginnin to get unsettled, ppl who know me wud testify anyday that this is pretty much expected.
12:19 am : I glance at my calendar... which btw i just put up today :P .... "shit its Saakhi's birthday today and its past 12..."
I called her up, wished her a happy day and was done in about 5 minutes.
Back to being undecided abt what to do , what to study.
12:26 am : My phone in my pocket rings and the moment i feel it vibrate, I almost unknowingly mouth "God plz let it be him ..."
It stops ringin... missed call thi, I take it out of my pocket and check.......Its Him "Yippieeeee :):)"
I gave him a missed call back coz i had only 1.12 bucks in my phone :P... that was 12:27am
Now mez perched upright on my bed with the phone in my hand and my eyes on it.
12:28, 12:29, 12:30 .... "three minutes why aint he callin...ufff ok forget it i'm rechargin!"
I recharged my phone online and finally called him.
We spoke for like 15 minutes, he had to go home early today ... but whatever I don't remember not smiling ever since I heard his voice. {Yes I am crazy... u don't have to tell me everytime ;)) }
12:55am
Garu ki missed call... meanin I was supposed to call... which I did, spoke to her till bout 1:08am
Told her I had to study so hung up soon.
After around 20 minutes of pennin down my sylabbus TDL and figuring out what to study I msged Swati asking about her plans for tomorrow. {We're supposed to study together kal...}
1:49am
I get this crazy idea of having chilled lemonade, so I go ahead and make myself some.
Sat down with 'Device Management' and sippin on thanda lemon {lol ... supercool ;) }
Somewhere around 2:00am
I turn on the radio on my phone and since then I have been hearing an amazing list of songs which have made me go from :) to :D and more than that.
Heres whats happened in the past 3 hrs
12:00am
I'm sittin on my bed and staring at the mess around me .... i cleaned up my book shelf area in my room today and to say that it was a very tirin and time consuming chore would be an understatement !!!
So there I was wonderin where the hell all this crap was lyin before i had rumaged through and dislocated everything and all that was on my mind was 'him'.
I hadn't spoken to him since thursday and was beginnin to get unsettled, ppl who know me wud testify anyday that this is pretty much expected.
12:19 am : I glance at my calendar... which btw i just put up today :P .... "shit its Saakhi's birthday today and its past 12..."
I called her up, wished her a happy day and was done in about 5 minutes.
Back to being undecided abt what to do , what to study.
12:26 am : My phone in my pocket rings and the moment i feel it vibrate, I almost unknowingly mouth "God plz let it be him ..."
It stops ringin... missed call thi, I take it out of my pocket and check.......Its Him "Yippieeeee :):)"
I gave him a missed call back coz i had only 1.12 bucks in my phone :P... that was 12:27am
Now mez perched upright on my bed with the phone in my hand and my eyes on it.
12:28, 12:29, 12:30 .... "three minutes why aint he callin...ufff ok forget it i'm rechargin!"
I recharged my phone online and finally called him.
We spoke for like 15 minutes, he had to go home early today ... but whatever I don't remember not smiling ever since I heard his voice. {Yes I am crazy... u don't have to tell me everytime ;)) }
12:55am
Garu ki missed call... meanin I was supposed to call... which I did, spoke to her till bout 1:08am
Told her I had to study so hung up soon.
After around 20 minutes of pennin down my sylabbus TDL and figuring out what to study I msged Swati asking about her plans for tomorrow. {We're supposed to study together kal...}
1:49am
I get this crazy idea of having chilled lemonade, so I go ahead and make myself some.
Sat down with 'Device Management' and sippin on thanda lemon {lol ... supercool ;) }
Somewhere around 2:00am
I turn on the radio on my phone and since then I have been hearing an amazing list of songs which have made me go from :) to :D and more than that.
- Jaanasheen - Mujhe Pyar Hone Laga Hai
- Guru - Tere Bina
- Lage Raho... - Pal Pal Pal
- Jinx - Akhiyaan Udeek Diyan
- RHTDM - Dil Ko Tumse Pyar Hua
- Aryan - Jaaneman {I shd mention, this made me smile the most... u know why :) }
- Jab Pyar Kisi Se Hota Hai - Tumsa Nahin Dekha (Dev Anand waala)
- Sonu Nigam - Ab Mujhe Raat Din
- Atif - Kuch Is Tarah
- Atif - Hum Kis Galli
- Ek Chaalis Ki ... - Laari Chhuti
- Adnan Sami & Asha Bhonsle - Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao
- Kailash Kher - Teri Deewani
- Omkara - Beedi
- Ali Zafar - Sun Re Sajania
- Hatrick - Lut Gaya Sardar
And yes I have been studyin Device Mgmt but just had to write this....me soooo happy! {This just goes to say that good music and honey make me vellly appy :P}
Comments
isnt it amazing hw ebn d silliest f things seem lk a "hallmark moment" wn it comes to certain special ppl???
n hats off 2 u 4 hving cleaned ur room... i hated doing tat... i used to call my mess an organised chaos and manage 2 tick my dad off no end... so he wud barge in and just pick it all up and thro it on2 d floor... [:P]
and yes ure right it is amazing how everything is so special when it comes to someone :D
oh and dont mention cleaning my room... i only did it coz i cant afford mum fiddling with my stuff [:P]
and u didnt even mention abt it when u called..agar main check nahi karti to?
Anyway..u r the craziest girl on earth :P and thats the least to say actually lol.Finally dodo called...good now come back soon n tell me abt it! i want details :D
uve been nowhere sweetie, yeh sab raat ki baat hai ;)
and arre cmon yaar i had only just called to say that i'll get late, agar tu chk nahi karti toh kuch nahi i wudve come and told u the d's anyways :P
Btw thanks for callin me crazy, u know how happy that makes me...
and i love mez songs :)
and u too :-*
hugs babez.
haan aajkal sabke hisse ke gaane main hi sun rahi hoon, aur kaam hi kya hai mujhe...lolol
yup i most definitely am :D, a self proclaimed musicoholic!