Pictures speak a thousand words

Just some random clicks that preserve moments.
Enroute to the place that makes me smile.


Something I like to call 'Violent brushstrokes'. Kinda mirroring Life!


First day of the Last Sem... made pretty :)

Today's Pics:

Monday Morning without the blues ! :)

The sun in the evening, made me feel a lil less alone.

Solitary bloom... invitingly beautiful.

Safe and happy in togetherness.

Oh and I had almost forgot, this is my entry to Cuckoo's Le Titre this time. Outside the auditorium in BITS Pilani, my most memorable trip.
PS: Two more of my articles got published. Read my travelogue here and the other one here.

Comments

neers said…
beautiful pics...and the captions r just as good :)
Lena said…
lovely pictures, Vandi :)
Jack said…
Vandita,

Professional totally. Congratulations.

Read Gay and Happy. I fully agree with you. What one does in his or her private life is their choice, who are we to brand them? I know some of gay or lesbian persons and they are very good at their professions. Why should we not let them be happy in manner they like?

I was looking for your reply to my comment in your previous post.

Looking for your visit.

Take care
IncorrigibleV said…
@Bonnie
Thanks sweetie, glad u liked em.
IncorrigibleV said…
@Lena
Thanks a lot dear :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
Woah professional? I'd hardly say that, thanks a lot.
Yeah exactly, infact most people around me do share my views.
Replied now... :)
alok said…
Nice pics!!!! looks like you are having some good time with your camera :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Alok
hehe yeah I like clickin :)
Pri said…
beautiful pics

keep clicking! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork