Here I am again...

30th January 2009 4:35 am
मेरी हँसी मुझे लौटा दो
वापस कर दो मेरी खुशी
आख़िर कब तक मैं
यूँही ज़िन्दगी से रूठी रहूंगी ?
अब खामोशी का क्या है मकसद?
मैं जवाब माँगती हूँ...
कुछ तोह कहो, कड़वा ही सही
दिल मेरा सह लेगा फिर से...
The first hindi post on my blog, funny i didn't know how to use transliteration before :P
PS: More published - Read my science arti here and Durjoy's interview here.
Comments
cuz my hindi sucks...
sumtimes its better not to have any answer's :)
stay happy n smile..u got perfect white teeth for god's sake!! :D
hey welcome to my space.
Fan followin? nice I'm sure this he'll wanna hear :)
haha perfect white teeth and me?? :P
I dunno i feel its always better to have answers, i hate wondering!
Beautiful poem. Hope it is not based on personal experience. I agree that we all have to contribute for our environment to be good.
In my comment to your previous post I had written links to those 3 writers.
Take care
Somewhere everything i write is somehow related to how i might have felt some time or the other. As for this one I wrote it when I was half asleep :P so can't say much.
Abt the links, u just prolly gave me part of their blog urls, it wasnt a link i cud click on, anyways i read all three - goonj's robbed, neha abt the mangalore pub incident and chiseled abt love bein a convenience after a point. :)
so id said i love hindi poetry, its so amazing, and urs is real nice too...
and im so dying to read oily
uve expressed it beautifully...
take care!
i dunno :-/
im glad u liked this one ...
and oily is fun, padh le
thanks pri...
:)
arre no problem, main english mein likh deti hoon
"Meri hansi mujhe lauta do
Wapas kar do meri khushi
Aakhir kab tak main
yunhi zindagi se roothi rahungi?
Ab khamoshi ka kya hai maksad?
Main jawaab maangti hoon...
Kuch toh kaho, kadwa hi sahi
Dil mera seh lega phir se..."
there... now tell me kaisi lagi?
पूरी जिंदगी निकाल दी
छोटी सी ये जिंदगी
चंद लम्हात मे गुजार दी
pata nahi kaisa hai.. but hindi poem dekhi toh laga ki i shld write one too!! :)
good one.. keep it up and i wud love to more and more such...
but i really wanna know how r u?
....
वो कहते है की रूठे हुए है हमसे
कुछ बात न फिर वो करेंगे
खता जो की है हमने
वो बता भी न सकेंगे
लगता है उनको की मानो
सजा हम दे रहे है उनको
पर रूठने से उनके
खुद मर रहे है हम तो
कोई जरा बता दे उनको
इन्तेज़ार कर रहे है
waah... :)
main hindi mein kam likhti hoon, i know but kya karen... i usually think in english :P
and about how i am, well I'm doin well dear... nuthing special, monotonous life hai!
and its nice to b back here...
what did u mean by the last comment, plz elucidate