Vir talks...
Anything original will definitely have to wait till my exams get over on Saturday but till then I hope u have fun readin this article I read in the Sunday Brunch. Vir Das talks about being single in Mumbai city, needless to mention his witty sense of humor promises a good read.


Toodles, more later!
Reference Credits : Hindustan Times ePaper
Click to enlarge the article


Toodles, more later!
Reference Credits : Hindustan Times ePaper
Click to enlarge the article
Comments
Good Luck for ur exams!!! :)
Do well..!! :)
Cheers!!
And Vir is a hunk ;)
I luvd d Article.
Best of luck!
Its fun reading..!!
And be back soon!
Best of luck for examinations, though belated now.
He has good sense of humour. Witty and can crack jokes as the situation goes.
My blog site is
o3.indiatimes.com/niceguy251
Please do visit. I look forward to your comments.
Take care
Scribblers Inc.
whats this abt
no it is not Vands on Paper...
bakashhhhhhhhh...no reading anything
waiting for Vands
sleeps
n
TkCr
thanks dear, exams over... mez back
thank u :)
yup he sure is!
absolutely :)
glad u liked it :)
thanks a ton :)
mez back already
thanks
alright I'll visit for sure... am blogrolling you :)
:) thanks
lol
the waits over, mez back :)
thank u :)
thanks dear, mez back!
hey im good, exams over... so im back with project stuff in the background!
how're u doin?
it would be fun to read it from a single womans perspective too though :D
afterall why should boys have all the fun? ;)
for that I'd totally suggest this hilarious and witty book called Almost Single by Advaita Kala
loved it!!
thats based in Delhi though :)