~Clouds~
Ummm as I was sifting through all the pics on my comp so i could decide my entry for Cuckoo's Le Titre this month, I went thru and relived so many sweet and silly moments that I decided I needed to put all contenders up :)
The entry will be mentioned explicitly. Here goes (in chronological order):
1. 28th Jan 07
This was when bhaiya was goin back last year, clicked with my phone cam just before we turned towards the departure terminal. I remember being stuffed in the backseat with his luggage.
2. 2nd May 07
One fine day from my balcony.
3. 5th July 07

From the car again, these were right after we'd left the house to go somewhere.
4. 10th Aug 07
Realization Day 2...on the way back home from college.
This one is my official entry to Le Titre, mostly for what it said to me that day!
5. 27th Sept 07
We'd stopped to eat singapore chowmein at one of the food carts... God I so wanna eat that again. This one came a close second in my head.
6. 12th Mar 08
This had to have made me go "foamy n frothy"
7. 17th June 08
This made me think of so many games of hide n seek when I was lil, don't u think the clouds are playin peekaboo??
8. 15th Aug 08
You've seen this before, one from the much appreciated 'moon shots' on Independence day this yr :)
9. 4th Sept 08
Just when we were leaving the airport parking in the morning after having seen mum off... I soo regretted not carryin my cam. :(
The entry will be mentioned explicitly. Here goes (in chronological order):
1. 28th Jan 07
This was when bhaiya was goin back last year, clicked with my phone cam just before we turned towards the departure terminal. I remember being stuffed in the backseat with his luggage.2. 2nd May 07
One fine day from my balcony.3. 5th July 07


From the car again, these were right after we'd left the house to go somewhere.
4. 10th Aug 07
Realization Day 2...on the way back home from college.This one is my official entry to Le Titre, mostly for what it said to me that day!
5. 27th Sept 07
We'd stopped to eat singapore chowmein at one of the food carts... God I so wanna eat that again. This one came a close second in my head.6. 12th Mar 08
This had to have made me go "foamy n frothy"7. 17th June 08
This made me think of so many games of hide n seek when I was lil, don't u think the clouds are playin peekaboo??8. 15th Aug 08
You've seen this before, one from the much appreciated 'moon shots' on Independence day this yr :)9. 4th Sept 08
Just when we were leaving the airport parking in the morning after having seen mum off... I soo regretted not carryin my cam. :(
Comments
How beautiful are the patterns they form.
Have a great weekend dear!
and all the pics are beautiful.. very much :)
yeah, i'll be out for a while but i'll get back, i'll be missing you guys.
take care ;)
the only fotu u dont click is of urself but!! :P
hehe
i too click like this most of the times... my frnds call me crazy coz whenever i see a picture moment, i simply capture it!!! lolzzz
good work!!
Cheers!!
Just BEAUTIFUL.
I had taken some photographs of nature with my box camera way back in late 60s which are now lost in some packed box or the other. Now of course I do with digital camera or mobile.
Take care
So many pictures of clouds. Again one more point to be similar. You'd be laughing if I tell you what all I click. Ok, will post sometime.
Now, to the post. Thanks for participating. Result will take 2-3 days time. There are around 15 entries I guess, topic was simple.. eh?
And your photos are beautiful,, I would have difficulty in shortlisting them for contest.
The last photo... was sky that stark blue ? Amazing.
Cuckoo
All of them are so good not able to pick one.... I guess 5th one is tooooo good
Happy clicking :)
*smiles*
yup they're fascinatin sometimes :)
and weekend was spent studyin... exams from tomorrow, but hope u had fun!
I know but I didnt realise that the sky in the mornin wud be so picturesque... mum ko drop karna tha, aur kuch soojha hi nahi :P
am glad u liked em :)
am glad u do iriz... :)
be back soon
u take care too!
hehe photographer... thank u ji :)
am glad u liked the pics. :)
Thanks so much.:)
Hey thats way back , u shd dig em up if u can and scan...it'll be nice.
PS: I tried visiting ur space but ur profile is not visible :(
*smiles*
Sure do, I'd look forward to it :)
Yup pretty simple, is baar sochne mein nahi choose karne mein problem hui :P...
Thank u so much.
Yeah it was... beautiful color :)
thanks :)
5th one is the one i picked too :D
And I say thank u so much :)
PS: I blogrolled u
sacchi? why thanks yaar...
:)
:):) my pleasure
long time, pleasure being here ;)
nice pics, i loved the one with the moon. No doubts about u being a pro in photography :)
the poem below is awesome :)
chk this out .. :)
http://bobbzblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/ok-blame-me-for-stealing-this-link-from.html
u r mentioned.. ;)
just for laughs :)
hope u dnt mind :)
heyy
a pro?? well thanks sweetie but i guess i still have a long way to go :P
am glad u liked the poem as well as the pics.
PS: welcome back here >:D<
:) yup if u have the imagination u can see just abt anything in the clouds... :)
kithe vi nahi ... exams chal rahe hain, saturday ko khatam hain.
yeah i'm chkin ..
i'm sure i won't mind!
thanks a lot!
Lovely....
:) ty