Blah Blah & a Tag

I haven't got much to say and thats simply coz my life these days is very uninteresting and uneventful...the only thing keepin it from being totally bland is last minute shopping and packing with color coded lists et all {I'm offically the packin person in the family and no prizes for guessin I make lists for everything possible, just color coded em so that Mum knows wheres what ;) } ...all this for Mum who's flyin to the US thursday mornin for a month long vacation with two of my maasis :D
They stop at Heathrow while goin and Charles De Gaulle while coming back, I'm sure its gonna be a great experience for all three of em :)
Dad and I are gonna be fine but I sure will miss waking up in the afternoon {my new morning :P} and goin
Mum coffeee ... black!
Not just that, I'll miss mum for more than that, for irritatin me so much, for sneakin me money for stuff that we wanna buy but don't wanna tell Dad abt :P, for always dealing with my fuss over food...
Oh and highlight of everything, my laptop!!! its finally gonna be here on 6th Oct, after i dunno how many days of waiting {I've lost count}... Yayie! :D
Though after droppin mum off at the airport tomorrow I'll have to unwillingly shift focus to pressin issues at hand...
  • My seminar, those stupid buggers have scheduled so early in the sem, on 8th ... this Monday. Pata nahi kya kya chahiye, presentation, research papers, report file... hmmpf
  • Our first project presentation on 15th... again uske liye bhi kaafi kaam karna padega but then since we aren't really goin to college much and I have loads of time to kill... only the thought of doin something constructive crosses the mind... action toh kuch hota hi nahi hai coz I'm too busy feelin wasted! Guess the time for really doin something is dangerously close.
  • Studies for the first of my 2 microsoft certification exams, I wanna take it in October end and of course there's a lot still left to do.
  • Semester books bhi khareedni hain! :P Lol we still haven't bought books for this sem and our first sessional exams are from the 22nd Sept ...
Oh and before I move on to the tag part in the title I must not forget to wish everyone a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. I love the song here and I've been happily hummin it for the past two days, hope you like it too :)...

Okay now I actually searched my blog thrice to make sure I hadn't already done this again very long pending 30 question tag passed on to me by Sam and Jaggu but apparently I haven't done it so here I go...

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
Singh is Kinng
2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING??
My certification self paced training book.
3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
The Game of Life (haven't played in centuries) and Scrabble
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Reader's Digest (I don't read regularly)
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Vanilla, Petrol, Wet earth and Toasted Hazelnut
6)FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Him sleepy, Just basically Music, and the pitter patter of rain :)
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Losing touch with dear ones and helplessness
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
"What time is it??"
9) FAVOURITE FASTFOOD PLACE?
Mcdonalds!
10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
Aah wrong question, I haven't been able to come up with one as of yet!
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT---'IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D'
Spend some on myself and ask Dad to invest the rest.
12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
I haven't gotten to that point!
13)DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No
14)STORMS--COOL OR SCARY?
Cool
15)WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
I haven't bought one, but I remember our old Fiat.
16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
Coffee
17)FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...
Oh I have time but then thats not the only constraint.
18)DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
I don't eat broccoli.
19)IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
None, I like my hair color.
20)NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Chandigarh (was born there), Shahjahanpur in UP, Assam, Bangalore, Delhi.
Visited Goa, Minneapolis and Virginia (short visits)
21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Cricket
22)ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Sam: oh he's a really nice guy... very sweet to talk to and an intelligent reader and writer.
Jaggu: Simple and nice.
23)WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Nuthin, the floor.
24)WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Yup
25)MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Do I have to answer this one?? :P
26)OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Explain!
27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
My bedroom.
28)FAVOURITE PIE?
Marbled cheese pie.
29)FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?
Choco chips
30)OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I'm not taggin anyone.

Comments

Urv said…
Lemme ask u a very important question before the exams start: Do you know WHICH books to buy? :)

The next thing to target then is: HOW MUCH can you omit from that big hefty books that you will buy.. :)

You have been to quite a few places.. in different directions.. Nai..
IncorrigibleV said…
@Urv
hehe yes i do know WHICH books to buy, just havent gotten time to go an buy em.
the HOW MUCH we will find out 10 days before exams, padhna toh waise bhi last hafte mein hi hai :P
The last line wasn't so clear... u mean the places i've lived in and visited or the 'no specific direction' of the post??
the first is coz my dad was in the army n we moved a lot before he retired.
Urv said…
What is fear?

A: The smell of fresh untouched crisp pages of a book the night before the exam :)

Yeah I meant the places you have lived in.. :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@urv
haha semester exam se pehle thats most definitely fear... sessionals mein sab cool hota hai! :P
:)
Debasish Patra said…
Miss.Black Coffee...

I wonder how toasted hazelnut smells.. dats difficult huh !
;)
Anonymous said…
yaar, mom jaa rahin hain? Wow! Cool Mom and Maasi's:)

Then so many thins u goto do!! whats the certification course by the way ?

and u like petrol ka smell :P and i love roasted almond ka taste and SMELL too! yummilicious innit?!

chal a tag well done :)

Sunny side up -- something on how u like yur eggs or smething i guess... i m not sure!
Ankur said…
so mom is going for a holiday and now its u who will be cooking for dad, isnt!! :D
hehe..

so now it will be u will be listening to dad, when he calls.... Chai!!

and laptop... finally chalo acha hai!!

Seminar on waT?
and which Micro certi?

Ganpati bappa maurya!! :D
he is my best god! :D

Singh is Kingh.. toh aaj rock on hai na on??

hehe.. so u still thinking of it, the child name!! :P

**DO U DRIVE FAST?
I haven't gotten to that point!

Couldja explain!! :P

and my bedroom is my fav place to rest...

n in fav smells... u didnt talk abt ur makeup thing!! :P
hehehe

Cheers!!!
neers said…
good tag.

p.s: can u believe it i didnt know u were born in chandigarh! :p
IncorrigibleV said…
@Deb
:)
it was a body splash ... heavenly smell :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Veens
yup cool hoga first hafta for sure, phir uske baad who will cook waale issues aayenge :P
the certification is the MCTS ASP.NET 3.5 from microsoft
:) yes... roasted almond? dont rem the smell.. next time i'll notice
thanks!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Ankur
nah!! other way round prolly but not me... i do know how to make a few things but i don't full flegedly cook... haan chai main banaungi ! :)
seminar on AJAX and the usage of ruby on rails in it... its for 100 marks and a credit in my seventh sem
and certification, is in ASP.NET 3.5... MCTS hai
"he is my best god!" umm cutest to definitely hain! :)
nahi yaar rock on ke toh plans pe paani phir gaya :(, dunno when and who with i'll be able to watch it!
thinkin toh nahi as such but i wanna have an answer to that question
" I haven't gotten to that point!" coz i hardly drive, moderate speed driving totally confident hone do phir speed ki baat aayegi
"u didnt talk abt ur makeup thing" LOL i dont use make up ... vanilla mention kiya toh sahi :P
IncorrigibleV said…
@Bonnie
saalon baad toh tune comment kiya woh bhi bas good tag? ... kya sweetie :(
kiddin ... thank u
@PS really?? kamaal hai!
lub ya
Sameera Ansari said…
Bon Voyage to your Mom!Am sure she will be back with loads of goodies for you :P

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi dear!Nice tag,liked the straightforward answers :)
hey, happy ganesh chaturti to you too..
nice tag.. lol at your whats under your bed answer! :P
gypsy said…
happy yappy Ganesh Chaturthi...

look at my excitement, I havent seen even one celebration of it...
Meghna said…
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi di....A bit kinda boring boring si lag rahi ho... LOL!!! I love cho chip ice cream too!!
Matangi Mawley said…
happy ganesh chaturthi!

good tag..!
:)
happy ganesh chatruthi to u too sweetie and for the rest of tag my smile wil do the needful ;)
madhavshastri said…
Hmm,,
it's very late dat i finally came up to d point to reply to dis 1.
was kinda worked up a bit (u knw why...)'
waise
RoCk On!!(dukhti rag pe haath rakh diya....)'
but den again
Hope u doin well,
Sans mom in d home for the time being,
And hope dat Mom's doin fine der,
Waise had i been bac home to poore taam jhaaam ke saath ganesh ji aate,
i just can't begin to describe kitna mazza aata tha...
raat bhar colony me programs ,gaana ..band baaja....
Didn't get d song (Morya re...)
Wil find it today hopeFully,,,
Mera license to Kill,,,,,oopsei nai nai
License to drive kal tak aajaega....
YiPPy,,,
Gaadi bi aanE me Hai,,,,
Fir DelHi Ki SaDkEin Aur YahaaN ki HawaAon me Udte hUye NzAr aaEnGe sheZaade...

ChAlo BahUt Bada CoMMent LikH diya,,,
Padte padte Thak jaOge Shona...
GuDnYte,
And
Keep SmiLinG,,...
maverick said…
lol..nicely done...howdy??been a long time..ve been really busy with work n the load of travelling along with it :D
Jack said…
Vandita,

You have your future occupation cut and ready - PACKERS & MOVERS. LOL. Yes, mothers are a big support. Wish you all the best to cope up with all that is lined up.

Take care
Lena said…
someone is indeed busy these days! Good luck with exams dear! I am sure you will clear them :)
Pri said…
moms---u cant live with them u cant live without them :)
isnt it??
u hate the nagging but u cant stay without it too...
well executed tag though i think ur very late on this one...it was passed on ages ago...
ohh and needless to say, u might have noticed that we share a comman choice for music :)

cheers girl
hugzzz!!
IncorrigibleV said…
@everyone
sorry for delays ppl... but im here now :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Sameera
haha yup :) :P
thanks, glad u liked it !
IncorrigibleV said…
@Harini
belated happy ganpati to u too
lol...:P
IncorrigibleV said…
@d Sinner
happy yappy >:D<
me neither.. im dyin to be part of the mad dancing :P
IncorrigibleV said…
@Meghna
thanks sweetie
choco chip .. yumm! :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Matangi Mawley
belated wishes to u too... thanks for droppin by :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Cheri
*more smiles*
and hugs :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Zo
umm :)
thanks, mum's doin ok!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Mav
thanchew
i know long time... reply bhi late hi kar rahi hoon :P
but ive been doin ok, aaj ki ppt bhi acchi thi :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
lolz...
thanks so much dear :)
u take care too
IncorrigibleV said…
@Lena
thanks dear... ure right i was a tad bit busy... more lazy than busy though :P
oh and exams from next monday and i bought books today!!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Pri
absolutely :P
i know im really late but kya karen...
yup i have noticed that :)
hugs to u too dear!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork