Tag Week kicks off...Day 1

After a whole lotta stuff that’s gone non documented…my exams, my knee getting hurt, my result, my computer zonking off and some stuff I don’t wanna talk about…I’m finally back and up to date (I’ve read up everything I missed on my blogroll).

This is when I announce the beginning of Tag Week on my blog…
Day 1 begins with 10 things I dislike about Martians, something that Pri tagged me to do…
Rules:
(i) Write 10 things you hate [I’m modifying this to dislike] about the opposite sex
(ii) At the end of the tag, tag 5 random bloggers to take up the tag
Disclaimer: This is strictly based on my first hand experience with guys in my life.

  • The first and foremost is the fact that they’re extremely forgetful, also they don’t take the unconventional route.
    I mean how many times have I gone that extra mile to plan and pull off a surprise on one of my guy friends, and all I get on my birthday is a “Happy Birthday!”
  • They don’t share as much, especially when they’re low they’ll keep it all bottled up and pretend like everything’s fine and theres absolutely nothing that they can’t handle by themselves… Okay I’m not asking you to crib 24*7 but atleast share your problems!
  • Oh ya how can I forget that they give way too much advice…’preach but don’t practice’ seems to be the new mantra. And god forbid if u try to give them directions while they’re driving.
  • Love to show off…that’s so annoying sometimes.
  • Honking for no rhyme or reason, Dhoom inspired horns in bikes {oh right, I didn’t notice how much u look like John Abraham…gimme a break!} and blaring music in cars…Be a lil considerate for a change.
  • Too much news and sports on television, koi bhi match ho…bas poora din tv ke saamne baith jaayenge. I hate this coz in my house the tv unfortunately is in my room :(
  • Lose their temper easily, acquire the sarcastic tone which I do not know how to handle and are always game for an argument to prove their point.
  • Pretty disorganized and they don’t take criticism too well.
  • Swearing too much and the cellphones their girlfriend.
  • Ok this I have just seen but I absolutely despise it … people peeing in public places and people smoking in public places. Disgusting nuisance!!

I tag :
Bubbles
Bonnie
Garu
Mav
Felon

Comments

neers said…
lolzz..yeh mast tag hai..whoever thought abt it..too cool!
all the points were 200% right...i was just nodding away at each of them :p
thanks for tagging me (that gives me an excuse to get back to writing)
IncorrigibleV said…
@bonnie
hehe im glad u wanna write this one :) wud love to read ur version...
boy i missed u so much...
hugs!
maverick said…
@vandita..lol..nice pts..

love to show off…that’s so annoying sometimes..

no one can win against delhi girls tho :D
Sameera Ansari said…
Nice tag dear,and funny,but then don't girls do the last 4 too? :)

Have a nice Sunday!
Zahid said…
uh oh...tag week...one small request...please dont tag me...Im alredy slacking... And rahi baat disguisting things ki...Hmmm...you speak only of hte majority right, sweet factory??
lolz... my fav tag evr!!! n i loved all of wt uv written cz they r so tru... i ws going "uhuh... uhuh... oooohhhh tats so rite!" will do ds i a few days 4 sure...
gypsy said…
pretty right Vands...

:) blarin music...uh! i cant stand that as well....
IncorrigibleV said…
@mav
hehe tough competition hai :P
waise u are tagged too!

@sameera
they might, but of what i've observed its more guys...
happy sunday to u too :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@zahid
request duly noted zahid, i won't tag u :)
haha yeah i only talk to majority...no finger pointin to anyone in particular...

@bubbles
:D i'd love to read what u make of this tag...
glad u agree...
IncorrigibleV said…
@neha
same pinch there :)
Sukanya said…
rofl.. liked d tag!! i cud write 20 things lolz..
IncorrigibleV said…
@Knatchbulley Hughzscene
hehe i didnt wanna go overboard...i cud write more too ...
glad u liked it, thanks for dropping by :)
Lukkydivs said…
lolz vands how true :D experience itna sab sikha diya :) nice nice...how i hate no.1 and no.2 :x
IncorrigibleV said…
@divya
haha haan experience se hi kya kya seekhna padta hai :P
out of 1 and 2, 2 is just tragic!!
Lena said…
quite fair point but unfortunately they will never ever change :(
IncorrigibleV said…
@lena
i aint asking them to change...just some things need improvement!
Lena said…
gosh Vands... guys and improvement??? :D They never do :P
Pri said…
haha had fun reading this :D
i think we girls are getting better and better at 'bashing' ;)
we are almost sounding criminal now...heehee
IncorrigibleV said…
@pri
lol @criminal... :P
I cudnt hve agreed more.....each n evry point sooooo true......great going,Mann tagged me wid the sme nw lemme c wt 'bashing' n 'criminal activity' i get into :D
IncorrigibleV said…
@cheri
thank u...but waise ure too sweet to get into any bashing :P, thats why im all the more curious to read what u write! :P

Popular posts from this blog

Fleeting Thought & Complicated Truth

Random Update & Artwork

Dreaming…Eyes wide open