Day 4 - Meme


I was tagged by Lena for this one...
Rules:
I thought it would be cool to have a meme where we post links. We can post up to five. Then we tell five more people to share their links. If we all share who tagged us, our links are sure to be seen! )
They can be business links, favorite sites, affiliate links, whatever you want…
There are Five Rules:
1. MUST be clean. No R rated sites.
2. Only FIVE links.
3. MUST tell 5 people.
4. A link back to the person who tagged you ;)
5. Lara's Place is the meme originator. ;) (an active link is appreciated)


1. Uhmm well this one is the first thing i open on my computer...my connection to everything/everyone else on the internet...no prizes for guessing: Gmail actually Google is truly my best friend, google is a verb in my dictionary and i use it loads of times for almost everthing.

2. This one is fairly new and i won't be lying if i say that i got hooked on to it courtesy Bubbles...deviantART has just the most wonderful collection of images and different kinds on everything under the sun.
Some pics are really inspirational too.

3. Dictionary.com, I mostly use this for the thesaurus but I subscribe to the 'Word of the Day' from this site. The translator from dictionary.com is another thing i use often coz I have this strange affinity for Spanish and i like translating english words to learn. :)

4. Cooltoad : mostly for hindi songs i can't find on limewire. Also used to be first stop for mp3s before limewire.

5. I really can't think of anything else now, so i'll go back to stating the obvious...this one is the second page i open, my blog :) the starting point for all blog hopping which is part of my routine.
Blogrolling and Photobucket are also sites I use on a regular basis.

Done... now to tag people
Busy Writer
Badshah Khan
Supriya
Shruti

Comments

Sam said…
good to see orkut and facebook are not on your list!! :)
lolz... i knw u n i agree on google being god... [:D]
gypsy said…
Deviantart is seriously gud...just wndrin if ur there..:P

google is seriously the place i visit 1000 of times...:)
IncorrigibleV said…
@sam
hehe they weren't goin to be ... im not on facebook :P and i don't orkut too much

@bubbles
:D... yup google is just great!!!

@neha
no im not on deviantart...as in ive never posted anything... have u?
:)
busy-writer said…
hehe, we're gonna have some very similar answers! ;) thanks for taggin me! :D
IncorrigibleV said…
@busy writer
most welcome mon...lemme know when u do the tag!
Anonymous said…
nice 1... dinno u had d so called hots 4 spanish lolz.....!!
N I agree 2 sam, glad seein no orkut on ur list, though i use irkut a lot. Probably u included it in google or gmail.. hehe
N madam, kabhi humare blog mein bhi aapna darshan dijiyega !!
Lena said…
wherever i have seen this tag - Number 1 is always google :D
Lukkydivs said…
uff vands...koi tumhe 5 and 7 me difference bata de.... u gave 7 links dear :P and u r supposed to give only 5 :P chalo main hi bata deti hu difference :P

1 2 3 4 5 (counts to five)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (counts to seven)
Anonymous said…
lolz.. true divya...
Vands ki countin thodi week hai..
I realise now, isliye wo 1 din mein call karne wali hoti hai, aur kuch 20-30 din baad actual mein karti hai hehehe
(btw nice name... Divya, dun ask me y now.. lol :P)
IncorrigibleV said…
@tweets
hehe hots for spanish :P yup i do have em
arre darshan ... main chk karti hoon bacche...regularly, will start usin ur cbox also pakka :)

@lena
not surprising at all :D
IncorrigibleV said…
@divvi
=))
solly...next time pakka dhang se count karungi

@tweets
dekhna u also sidin with divs now...hehe
:)
Cuckoo said…
Oh no !! Dukhti rag par haath rakh diya. :(

I have so many tags & awards to acknowledge but what I don't have is time (not to forget about those interview questions - ap kataar mein hain). Maybe I'll also do what you are doing... daily one tag. But only after April.. right now busy busy..

And I can see you are a fan of Md Rafi as well (one of my favourites) :)

Ha Ha... Nice way to display the awards. I am copying this. :P

Don't stare at me now... I don't come here too often but read all your posts thru reader. Happy ?
IncorrigibleV said…
@cuckoo
hey i rem awarding u, but i can't recall taggin u... toh maine kaunsi dukhti rag par haath rakha??
and abt the interview...as i said earlier u can take all the time u need sweetie, april is good! :)
yeahhh im a huge rafi fan, esp all of shammi uncle's songs :D
and im very glad to know that u read all of my posts !!
made me smile ... thanks!
Sameera Ansari said…
I love 2,4 and 5 too! :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@sameera
same pinch :)
I love this...n u as wel :)
whole thing made me smile..deviantART is a place where I keep going to look for pics thanks to u madame..n google n gmail...aha i live there too :D n yes how can i forget photobucket after all urz truly came to about its existence n use by u :D
Cudnt hve been a better meme.. :)
XOXO >:D<
IncorrigibleV said…
@cheri
:) ur comment made me smile
hehe i gotta know of photobucket from the forum too... just passed my info on :)
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork