Belated Dedication :)

Oh well I’m not sure if I ever mentioned DJ or Tweets as I like to call her, here on my blog…but she sure deserves more than just a mention.
We go long back and shes still the same sweet girl who used to write her own words on song tunes, talk in third person, put me in mad confs on yahoo, giggle uncontrollably over voice chat, discuss mosquitoes and nuts at wee hours of the night :D and of course pledge never to play antakshari with Dunut in conf. :)
Its just so much fun talkin nonsense with her … she defines a very infectious kinda madness and it’s wonderful to hear her smiling.
Recently when she came to blogger and dedicated her first post to me, I couldn’t have been happier to find out that I was still thought of so fondly and not a bit had changed.
Can’t tell you how heartening that is!!

Now if you ask me why I’m writing about her today…that’s coz I want to wish her a belated happy birthday, she celebrated her 18th on 28th February this year.
Since I suck at writing beautiful poetry so that has been done by someone we both know ;), I’ll only just say :
“The pearls of your laughter are more precious than all the riches in the world
The sound of your sugar coated voice is sweeter than all the candy in the world
The innocence of my doll is to be treasured
Because the joy she brings to your life cannot be measured !”

Don’t kill me if that was lame…here’s a better ode…
Its called ‘Embrace’…written by Dunut
"
amidst the mob of joyous unknowns,
laughing and jeering along the crossroads sprinkled with scintillating daffodils,
one complexion manages to rise above the rest,
a voice laced with adolescence paves its way through the symphony,
one that would remind you of the innocent glee of a juvenile,
the serenity of this maiden's soul is enough to bring a dove to envy,
her gentleness is as pure as a gulp of holy water,
I am blessed to be a miniature part of her existence,
for the cursed distance only manages to bring us closer,
the terra firma delivers to me the air she breathes,
intimating me of her existence,
this belated parcel of appreciation to commemorate the day you blessed the earth,
aur kya kahu.....waqt tham jaega.....shabd nahi......
"

We both love you Tweets…hope you have a wonderfully fulfilling year ahead!
Hugs!

PS: Tag Week Day 5 is soon to follow.

Comments

gypsy said…
sho sweet yar...

three cheers to ur frndship...God bless ya both...
Pri said…
awwww...thats sucha sweet post :)
heres wishing ur friend 'tweets' belated birthday wishes and a year full of love and luck ...

cheers!
Anonymous said…
great one loved it:))) ur nlog doesnt show as updated :)
Lukkydivs said…
we both love you tweets? whoz the other one? let me join u :P

belated birthday wishes tweets :)
Iriz said…
So sweet that you can make an ant-hill.

Let me also send that one a belated happy birthday! ;0)
Lena said…
such a sweet post! It is great to see that friendship you share blossomes thanks to blogger too ;)
Zahid said…
Tweets I dont know you ~!~ But i believee you must be very sweet that you got a post by vandz ~ And Vandz why did you apply thought belatedly??
And wishing loads of energy for the 5th tag !!! :)
Anonymous said…
woah oh....
Vands......... I LOVE U !!!!
Sooooooooooooooo cute.... N sooo very unxpected !!
cho chweett.... I seriously dunno wht 2 say.
M jus plain happy! I was wondering when I'd get 2 talk 2 dunut n get my bday gift 4m him.. but this was jus d best way it cld have been delivered !
So sweet of both of u.
Vands.. I never knew u write tht wel.. N dunut ne toh seriouslu kamaal hi kar diya! he n writin.. wo bhi achcha! Wanna say tht it was amazin lekin praisin dunut?? God.... ye kaise din aa gaye... !!!

Neways... jokes apart.. thnks a lot 4 this.
Love u both a lot 2...!! muahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anonymous said…
oops btw... sry i was jus so clueless of wht 2 write that i forgot 2 mention...
Special thnks 2 every1 4 d bday wishes...
hehehe

love ya..
tc
IncorrigibleV said…
@everyone
i was waiting for tweets to first see the post and comment :)

@neha
thank u so much... shes definitely a great frnd :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@pri
:):)

@ashu
am glad :), and i didnt do change any settings...must be something to do with blogrollin
IncorrigibleV said…
@divvi
hehe ure most welcome to join in :P, and the other one is Dunut [thats what tweets and i call him]...my classmate and friend, who i introduced to tweets long ago.

@Reign
that was awfully nice ... thanks!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Lena
:), yup it blossoms alright...as she puts it, it is a case of lost and found !

@zahid
you always manage to make me smile whenever i read your comment :)
and why did i apply thought belatedly?? well coz Dunut took time to write the poem and I had problems with my lappy :P
thanks for the wishes ;)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Tweets
aww i love you too sweetie, this was meant to make u happy, now that u are...mission accomplished :P
and i write well?? what did i write... the amazing poem is by dunut and maine bhi exactly us se yehi kaha tha ki yeh toh kamaal hai :D
lol@"yeh kaise din aa gaye"
hugs and kisses...
Cuckoo said…
Sweet sweet post.
Happy B'day to your friend. And God bless you both with lots of love & luck.
IncorrigibleV said…
@cuckoo
:):)
thanks so much cuckoo!
Sameera Ansari said…
That was sweet!Long live your friendship.Hugs!
Anonymous said…
Vands..
Lol @ Mission Accomplished. Vaise mujhe khush kyu karna chahti thi ha? Koi kaam tha?? ;)
N seriously re.. praising dunut... hadh hoti hai yaar. I mean puri duniya mein wo hi mila praise karne ko?? Wo gadha, bewakoof, nut, dodo mahan dunut. Jo mujhe ek saal se call karne k process mein hi hai lol...
Anonymous said…
Divya...
U can always join us.. after all.. naam ka kamaal hai hehe

Zahid..
Itni bhi sweet nahi hu.. Jab kissi ko pareshan karne k mood mein hoti hu na, tab logo ko pata chalta hai kitni sweet hu lol.. hehe :P
Solitaire said…
One more tag for you Vandita!!

Check WARM FUZZIES!
IncorrigibleV said…
@tweets
nah nah no vested interests sweets...
ROFL@praising dunut :)

@solitaire
k cool, will chk:)
busy-writer said…
awww...this is wayy wayyyy too sweet and cuuute! :))

cheers! :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@busy writer
*wide smile*, thanks so much mon!

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork