Tag Week - Day 6

This post was typed on my phone earlier in the day, is making its way to my blog now!

I got tagged by Solitaire first and later Pri to write 6 random things about the moment that I was living in, I chose 9:20am this morning (12th March 08), so here goes...
  • I'm sitting on the metro floor quite unlike myself...absolutely silent.
  • I wish I didn't have to go to college today.
  • The sky outside is a brilliant color...reminds me of how badly i need a break.
  • It's very irksome that some of my friends are paying no heed to the fact that eatin is not allowed on the train.
  • I might not get my prac attendance after all...the only reason why I literally dragged myself outta bed this morning...life just couldn't get any better!
  • I'm really missin you...I can't deal with this anymore...I need you now.

Another lil something I scribbled today...

12th March 08 5:45pm
Silent suffering is what I'm goin through...
Harder than I thought it would be...
The harsh reality is unpalatable...
Tears find no escape...
Hope is like the setting sun...
Life devoid of the hues of joy...
Invisible I have become !

I know it's a bit sad but I'm not :)

Comments

Garima Sekhri said…
i dnt like wat u've scribbled...its too sad n so not u! cheer up darling >:D<
Solitaire said…
You are right. Its sad. But you are not?
hmmmm....:)
Take care dahling..lodsa love
IncorrigibleV said…
@garu
oh well im all cheery now ... so chill
hugs back at u with some kisses :)

@solitaire
not any more!
IncorrigibleV said…
@cheri
u too sweets...:)
love ya
u knw vands... ur by far d most amazing person i will evr meet... bcz drs so many things tat u do tat defy my logical capabilities in figuring out "why"... the best thing is ta tur nt bittr wid urslf, wid d ppl arnd u n wid life cz u tk so much pride in d fact tat its ur decision... ur jst a remarkable persn... glad 2 hv u around...
Vrijilesh Rai said…
My first visit here.. and I find ur blog full of tags!!!

Interesting thots I must say!
Anonymous said…
ummm m typin it d 2nd time cz of sum silly crappy error.
neways.. gettin bck.... ummm ur good @ "scribbling" stuff sweetz.. lol
Seriously if thts called jus scribblin, i wonder wht u'd do whn u actually sit n WRITE sumthin.. not scribble..!
n aur kuch bhi type kiya tha.. yaad nahi aa raha :P I'll try recollectin n gettin bck... lolzzzz
Anonymous said…
haaa... yaad aya yaad aya yaad aya..
U were sad kya? Sure, u wrnt...?? Cz i thought itne saddy saddy stuff shirf tab likh sakte hai (achche se) jab log khud senti senti hote hai...
so.... u cool?
hope u r sweetz...
i lv ya...
>:D< tc
Ankur said…
@vandita

Invisible u may be
but gone are the days
when the words use to speak
and silence was of the meeks...
happiness will come back
and so does the sun
with a fresh morning
and loads of fun!!!

Enjoy ree...

Cheers!!! :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@bubbles
im still wondering, what exactly in the post made you write that...but now that u did, i'll only say that i love being around you and having you in my life... consider myself lucky knowing u :)
*blushes at being called remarkable* :D

@Vrijilesh
hehe thats coz u stumbled onto Tag Week...had loads pending.
Glad u enjoyed readin...
IncorrigibleV said…
@tweets
haha i never write then, i always just scribble :P
lol @yaad aaya...
u write exactly like u talk, so cute...
and i was sad but am not anymore, infact im my jumpy self again so yeah i'm cool !
love ya too sweets
hugs

@Ankur
aww that was lovely...
thanks so much for droppin by here ankur, i'm blogrolling you :)
Sam said…
ah gear up girl..a few more days and you'll be done with college!!! and then i'd say.. welcome to the jungle... btw, whose song was it??? iron maiden isn't it???
Lena said…
you know i write sad stuff when i myself am not... illogical, but thats how it is..
am glad you are not sad, dear :)
Sameera Ansari said…
Hmmm at times life does prick!

Take care dear.Have a great weekend :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@sam
lol im itching to be welcomed in...
and no it wasnt iron maiden, it was guns and roses! :)

@lena
yeah it does happen sometimes, but in this case i was sad when i wrote it but not when i posted it :P
im definitely not sad now, infact am happy!
IncorrigibleV said…
@sameera
yup it does...
u have a good weekend too and btw ure lookin pretty in ur new dp :)
Lukkydivs said…
VANDS IF U ARE DONE WITH THE TAG WEEK...MAY I START MINE :p

DONT BE SAD :X
maverick said…
hmm...even i didnt want to go to colg today..or go to colg again tomm :D
Anonymous said…
liked the pictures
IncorrigibleV said…
@divvi
yaar 3 tags abhi bhi baaki hain pata nahi kab karoon?
but u can start urs anyways!

@Mav
lolol...same same, roz submissions ho toh yehi lagta hai

@chriz
thanks :)
liked ur dp too...
Ankur said…
@Vandita
hehe.. when u say lovely, i thought, invisibilty or the poem?
:P

Thanks for blogrolling. :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@ankur
hehe the poem of course...
:)
Anonymous said…
Arre seriously bhul gayi thi re wht i was gonna write.
Aab xams comin up, so u can xpect such foolishness by cutie me lolz...
Glad ur bck 2 normal.. n jyada senti senti mat hona ha... dsn suit u !!
Lik u laughin on crazy topics lik discussin mousquitoes @ 1:34am hehehe

tc.. lv ya
broca's area said…
you are really a good poet!...:)
IncorrigibleV said…
@tweets
oh exams ...kabse hain?
promise abse zyaada senti nahi hongi :P
and ure right i still crack up whenever i rem the mosquito discussion ;)
hugs
luv ya!

@brocasarea
thank u so much for the compliment! :)
busy-writer said…
Hmm, nicely written.. has all the sad feel and all dat. a lot lot much.

especially considering the fact that you aint down.

:) cheers!

P.S-come on, hunger comes before rules. :P :P
Pri said…
loved the poem...and am glad thats its only the poem wch is sad and not your mood :)
take care dear!

and tag well executed!! :D
IncorrigibleV said…
@pri
thank u
u take care too:)

Popular posts from this blog

Fleeting Thought & Complicated Truth

Random Update & Artwork

Dreaming…Eyes wide open