Moi in the Middle

Mads had tagged me what seems like centuries ago, but i guess i was too occupied to have had the time to do the middle name tag before now...
The Rules:
1. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
2. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling the persons you have tagged that they’re tagged.
I don't really have a middle name so im just gonna use my popular nick : 'Vands'
Very Organized : Yup thats totally me...facts to corroborate -
- My friends at school always knew me to be well equipped all the time, so if u had to borrow a stapler, glue, scissors, highlighters, colored pens, felt pens; all u had to do was ask Vandita :P
- My friends at college still do the borrowing stuff but they also depend on me for gettin the notes in order, having the sylabbus grouped unit wise and works of the like
- I am a 'list' person, so TDLs, TRLs etc about almost everything imaginable are stuff that u'll catch me talkin about.
- Okay some ppl find this finicky and some plain irritating but i have a tiny diary to maintain a record of my daily expenses. The amounts of transactions go as low as a rupee. :P
- Mann referred to me as the 'Goddess of Chaos' ... need I say more? ;))
Affable : Again from what i hear I basically am a very easy person to gel with, I make friends easily. "pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite" - the dictonary defination of affable is everything that I wanted to say. :)
Nice and Direct : Hmm I don't really believe in pretence, so I'm a pretty straightforward person. As Bonnie writes in her testimonial for me "Dont need to know u very well to be ur friend,very transparent..what u see is what u get!"
Also look at my 'about me' section and u'll see what I mean.
Oh and I try and never be rude to anyone...thats prolly why so many ppl were surprised to learn that i could actually shout at someone! {Sorry again...}
Die-hard Romantic : Ok now this nobody can deny. I'm a sucker for all the mushy stuff. :)
Candy floss romance, sappy love songs, lil sweet nothings...the works, all have me go weak in the knees everytime!
Silly and Childlike : I like being pampered and I am too. By almost everyone, my folks, my bro and sis, my guy frnds ...its kinda cute too:)
Oh and then I have these totally silly antics that these guys have to put up with. I would wanna dance in middle of a crowded canteen, get drenched in the rain, sing songs anytime, clap and smile like a kid when im happy, make the baby face when im sad. Just to prove my point... Rajat says I'm a kid 80% of the times and Pratham says I'm a kid 70% of the times.
Phew done...now I tag:
V...i dunno anyone with a V so open invitation.
A...Akila and Anshuman, if u guys haven't already done it.
N...Neha can u take this up?
D...Divya and Durjoy, again don't remember if u've already done it.
S...Supriya.
Comments
very organized? lol thats so unlike me :D
except the die hard romantic thing vands is very similar to me :)
lovely post :)
thanks sweets :)
Dunno I know this lil gal..dnt I ... :D
Loved evry line of it...i neednt comment nemore :D
Lodsa of luv n hugs :-*
hehe...good u know who to ask, such info is necessary :P
@cheri
yup u do sweets :)
luv and hugs to u too
oh cmon is that so?? i cant keep still....ummm maybe. lol :P
lub ya
die-hard romantic eh? we have something in common then!
cos i aint organised or nice! :D
well executed!
organised and me...dont go together :p
romantic...u know! ;)
best of luck for your exams, do well!
heyy thanks for callin me doll :)
and who says ure not nice...cmon dear.
oh and i love fellow romantics...high five :P
@bonnie
thanchew sweetie...
and yeah i know all abt u and romance ;))
lub ya
@supriya
heyy babes ... thanks for commenting and well i can only lol @ "understatement of the year"...don't make sucha big deal outta it...i promise i'll figure it out :D
take care and hugs
Ho yah Mads tagged me too... I'm yet to do the tag. Balme my work.
yup thats me :), so now u know :P
waise take ur time on doin the tag even ive got loads to write abt but exams knocking my door on monday :(!!
Anyways nice tag!!! And tell me sometime why do girls take some 450-500 different pens to college??? atlest not to distribute huh???
lol ... but u can sure take the tag up when theres an open invitation...like in 'V'
thanks and no we dont take like 450 pens to college :P...talkin abt my own self, i wud usually have atleast 10 with me but then i collect pens, its my hobby and i wud lend it to anyone as long as i get it back. :P
thanks for droppin by :)...will chk ur space too after exams!
:)...ty
oh btw did u read "things that make me 'me' "...i tagged u with that!