Is there a way out???
Today i wonder, is there a way out of what i call the "where from here" stage. Of course i've gotta first backtrack and review how i got here to even be expecting answers, but i have serious doubts abt gettin any.
I dunno if i'd call myself a 'thinker'.... nah but ya most definitely a 'dreamer' and that too the dangerously open eyed nocturnal one.
So then yday or maybe a day or two before that is when my mind was upto its antics and i was dreamin (read thinkin nonsense) away to glory. It was about my lack of thought that day.....in simpler words, I had met Pratham online that day and had absolutely no clue as to what to say to him. This is something that doesn't usually happen as i'm known to babble abt anything and everything.....so when at night I sat to go about my usual 'dreamin' routine, this is the first thing that popped up.
I remember describing it to Garu as "its like.... usko pata hai mujhe pata hai ab kya karen?"
[What we both know is that I am in love with him] {Long story, lets not get into it now....!}
Haan so, I was askin Garu "whats next?", she actually said "hota hai" and to the what next she had said "now u talk nonsense or you stay quiet!". I had said to her "when do we ever talk sense?, i meant whats next in the big picture?"....to that she'd come up with an innocent "pata nahi!". I was like "yeh lo lolz ... unknown terrain! ... chalo dekh lenge."
That was that and the next day was different, we did talk and i was happy. But then things do come back like a boomerang, this bounced back too ..... kal aur aaj bhi.
Today my mum left for the airport by around 11:40am, the time when i managed to get out of bed and latch the door. She's gone to Pune and Shirdi and will return on the 25th. My mum was kinda lookin cute runnin around the house wondering whether she was forgettin something and also its her first flight alone.......meanin without either Dad or me, ..... she had her apprehensions pretty much evident on her round little face! :)
Ok so after i latched the door , saw off my mum, i grabbed my coffee and took a chance..... I called Honey [Pratham again in case you're wondering]. Much to my surprise he picked up....i caught him at the right time, his break had just begun. After the usual nuthin chat and his phone goin off twice in between, i mentioned something i had told him to remind me of the next time we spoke.....woh alag baat hai ki him reminding me of something is a lol statement in itself ..... rememberin anything is eternally my job! ;)
Well again, thankfully so, he remembered that i had mentioned it before and I told him that we were stuck as in I had nuthing to say to him and I didn't like it ...... he didn't quite buy it at first - the logic was that we have nuthin new in our lives therefore nothin to tell ........ a lil while later after I had told him abt the chat with Garu and the 'unknown terrain' dialogue .... he smiled and tells me to get a new guy! [why?... is another long story, under wraps for now] ... I immediately went like "Oh plz thats the last thing on earth that I need ... its too hassling!". Obviously sensing change in tone he told me not to get frustrated and changed the topic. Apparently since we were at a lack of those, he had to admit that we indeed were stuck!
"Hello wasn't i sayin this already! ... meri baat toh koi sunta hi nahi hai" is what i ended up exclaiming. And guess what "Why Vands?" is what he's askin me ... as if I knew!
........
Now that I've explained the "where from here" stage ....... Is there a way out???
I'm left pondering
My friend describes it as a potentially good situation, I somehow can't seem to appreciate it as much!!!
Complexities of the mind.........kinda get the better out of u ... ;)
I dunno if i'd call myself a 'thinker'.... nah but ya most definitely a 'dreamer' and that too the dangerously open eyed nocturnal one.
So then yday or maybe a day or two before that is when my mind was upto its antics and i was dreamin (read thinkin nonsense) away to glory. It was about my lack of thought that day.....in simpler words, I had met Pratham online that day and had absolutely no clue as to what to say to him. This is something that doesn't usually happen as i'm known to babble abt anything and everything.....so when at night I sat to go about my usual 'dreamin' routine, this is the first thing that popped up.
I remember describing it to Garu as "its like.... usko pata hai mujhe pata hai ab kya karen?"
[What we both know is that I am in love with him] {Long story, lets not get into it now....!}
Haan so, I was askin Garu "whats next?", she actually said "hota hai" and to the what next she had said "now u talk nonsense or you stay quiet!". I had said to her "when do we ever talk sense?, i meant whats next in the big picture?"....to that she'd come up with an innocent "pata nahi!". I was like "yeh lo lolz ... unknown terrain! ... chalo dekh lenge."
That was that and the next day was different, we did talk and i was happy. But then things do come back like a boomerang, this bounced back too ..... kal aur aaj bhi.
Today my mum left for the airport by around 11:40am, the time when i managed to get out of bed and latch the door. She's gone to Pune and Shirdi and will return on the 25th. My mum was kinda lookin cute runnin around the house wondering whether she was forgettin something and also its her first flight alone.......meanin without either Dad or me, ..... she had her apprehensions pretty much evident on her round little face! :)
Ok so after i latched the door , saw off my mum, i grabbed my coffee and took a chance..... I called Honey [Pratham again in case you're wondering]. Much to my surprise he picked up....i caught him at the right time, his break had just begun. After the usual nuthin chat and his phone goin off twice in between, i mentioned something i had told him to remind me of the next time we spoke.....woh alag baat hai ki him reminding me of something is a lol statement in itself ..... rememberin anything is eternally my job! ;)
Well again, thankfully so, he remembered that i had mentioned it before and I told him that we were stuck as in I had nuthing to say to him and I didn't like it ...... he didn't quite buy it at first - the logic was that we have nuthin new in our lives therefore nothin to tell ........ a lil while later after I had told him abt the chat with Garu and the 'unknown terrain' dialogue .... he smiled and tells me to get a new guy! [why?... is another long story, under wraps for now] ... I immediately went like "Oh plz thats the last thing on earth that I need ... its too hassling!". Obviously sensing change in tone he told me not to get frustrated and changed the topic. Apparently since we were at a lack of those, he had to admit that we indeed were stuck!
"Hello wasn't i sayin this already! ... meri baat toh koi sunta hi nahi hai" is what i ended up exclaiming. And guess what "Why Vands?" is what he's askin me ... as if I knew!
........
Now that I've explained the "where from here" stage ....... Is there a way out???
I'm left pondering
My friend describes it as a potentially good situation, I somehow can't seem to appreciate it as much!!!
Complexities of the mind.........kinda get the better out of u ... ;)
Comments
gr8 post!
u rite really well,,,,,i mean REALLY WELL,,,and den since we are goin thru d same kinda thing,,,,;)
it felt nice to read d stuff,,,,,
gr8 goin,,,,,