Old Penwork
1) my very first few lines 8th may
hey guys
i really dunno where this came from.......bas lightning struck right now and i wrote this
Humne na socha tha kabhi
tum dil mein yun bas jaoge
itna paas hoge ki
dil ki dhadkan bhi chu jaoge
kya pata tha aisa hoga ki
tum na bhi kaho
toh bhi hum
....
jeete hue bhi mar jayenge!!!
2)another one 8th may--
ok i really dunno what has happened to me. ..........but heres something else i came up with in the past 10 minutes ppl i swear this is impromptu and totally out of the blue so plz bear with me if u cant make head or tail of what i'm talking abt
here it goes:
Love is something
that makes u sing
When you're in love
every word
has a different ring.
His smile makes u wanna die
Oh! how u wish your eyes cud lie
they give every secret of urs away
esp when he asks you for a dance
and hand in hand both of u sway
Man! is this love??? you ask yourself
you don't need to hear it
his touch has lots to say.
Give yourself in
Let yourself loose
and you'll never ever feel life's blues
3)14th may another impromptu attempt at writin
hmm as suddenly as it happens......i just had a pen in my hand like the last time i wrote and well the words just came
so without further ado......heres what i wrote in 7 minutes to be precise......at 9:55 pm
I dunno what to do
You You You You
Is all my heart chants
I think it knows
i'm crazy for your glance
Why don't you come along and relieve me of my restlessness
You're in my soul , my heart and all its tenderness
The day you come is goin to be... no ordinary day
The happiness it'll bring might just finish me ... it just may
So honey don't keep me waitin
U never know
My heart might just stop beating
!!!
4) 19th may
hmm here comes another one
The first day you walked past me
and our eyes met
I can't explain what i felt
It was as if i was caught in a web
Entangled so much that
I couldn't look away
The moment you spoke
I thought I'd lost my speech
That day.......
I will never forget
You know that moment
froze in time
I guess i knew
You were meant to be mine
Dont let me be wrong
say that u love me too
coz i swear to God
I will always LOVE YOU !!!
5) 19th may another one.....hope they aren't boring
ok this one is a real quickie, i swear i wrote this in five minutes flat....19th may 12:56 to 1:01 am
Haal aisa hai apna
ki kya kahein
har jagah har waqt
tumhari yaad, tumhara khyaal
satata hai
Jisse bhi baat ho
naam tumhara hi
zuban par aata hai
jab anjaan the hum
apne iss haal se
tab log kaha karte the
ki kuch toh ho gaya hai
Ab jab jaan gaye
toh pata chala ki
apne hi dil ka
saath chuut gaya hai!!!
6) my latest pen work on 26th may
I dont wanna lose you
Can't imagine my life without you
Promise me you'll never go away
that you'll be right here by my side
that you'll forever stay
...
The day you leave
I'll be shattered and I'll go back ...
Back to when my life hadn't started
I'm scared to start my life anew
I aint lying... I can't live without you
You're my sky , my ground
and everything in between
Without you my smile will never be seen
!!!
7) very fresh....and after a verrry long time (this time for a special someone)
24th August 2:40 am to 3:09am
Remembering you makes me simper
You being here makes happiness simpler
Your voice rings in my head
I can feel the words you wrote
and the thoughts unsaid
A flash of your name
turns my face into a smile
Life before i knew you
was like i was stuck in time
I don't feel the distance between us
coz ure always close to me
I don't even need to blink
to feel your presence right beside me
Whenever thoughts wander, they take your path
as if they've been told ; we can't stay apart
I see my heart slip away
I no longer ask it to stay
You call me crazy, you call me mad
I'm elated to have found something I never had
Don't know what it is
Don't know how it came to be
All I know and care about
is that I LOVE YOU
and YOU LOVE ME!!!
8) 16th sept 2:20am to 2:32 am
Hai kaisa yeh samaa diwana sa
har pal khoobsurat lagta hai
zindagi ho gayi hai haseen
ghamo ko sehna bhi achcha lagta hai
ek boond bhi badal se choo jaaye agar
toh khushi ki lehar daud jaati hai
chand se baatein karna bhi
ab naya sa nahi lagta
is ehsaas ka naam hota hai kya
yeh kehna toh aasaan nahi
par benaam yeh khyaal
bezubaan nahi hain !!!
9) 29th Sept (dedicated to neers :) )
You know how i smile
when i think of u
You know what i mean
when nobody else understands
You miss me when im gone
even if its only for a jiffy
You know what im thinking
even when I haven't said a word
You're the one who I wud tell everything to
just coz i want you to know
The way we talk endlessly and
giggle uncontrollably on crazy stuff
How much you mean to me...
is answered by the fact following,
"te amo forever!!!"
10) 9th Nov 1:15pm (random thoughts)
When you know what you have to do
When you know that time is running
When you know you can't afford to stop
When you know that there's no turning
......
Why is it only then that you want to halt?
Why do you want to turn only then?
Why can't we have what we desire the most?
Why is LIFE so........? always makes me think !
11) 21st Dec 1:10am to 1:15 am
another just like that 8 liner
ishq mein jeena marna
sun ne mein kitna deewana sa lagta hai
par jab khud ki har saans mein ho uska naam
tab khud ko deewana kehna bhi bura nahi lagta
is deewanagi ka ehsaas
hai itna ajeeb
ki apne hi dil ki baat
sun ne, samajhne aur kehne mein zamaana lagta hai !
hey guys
i really dunno where this came from.......bas lightning struck right now and i wrote this
Humne na socha tha kabhi
tum dil mein yun bas jaoge
itna paas hoge ki
dil ki dhadkan bhi chu jaoge
kya pata tha aisa hoga ki
tum na bhi kaho
toh bhi hum
....
jeete hue bhi mar jayenge!!!
2)another one 8th may--
ok i really dunno what has happened to me. ..........but heres something else i came up with in the past 10 minutes ppl i swear this is impromptu and totally out of the blue so plz bear with me if u cant make head or tail of what i'm talking abt
here it goes:
Love is something
that makes u sing
When you're in love
every word
has a different ring.
His smile makes u wanna die
Oh! how u wish your eyes cud lie
they give every secret of urs away
esp when he asks you for a dance
and hand in hand both of u sway
Man! is this love??? you ask yourself
you don't need to hear it
his touch has lots to say.
Give yourself in
Let yourself loose
and you'll never ever feel life's blues
3)14th may another impromptu attempt at writin
hmm as suddenly as it happens......i just had a pen in my hand like the last time i wrote and well the words just came
so without further ado......heres what i wrote in 7 minutes to be precise......at 9:55 pm
I dunno what to do
You You You You
Is all my heart chants
I think it knows
i'm crazy for your glance
Why don't you come along and relieve me of my restlessness
You're in my soul , my heart and all its tenderness
The day you come is goin to be... no ordinary day
The happiness it'll bring might just finish me ... it just may
So honey don't keep me waitin
U never know
My heart might just stop beating
!!!
4) 19th may
hmm here comes another one
The first day you walked past me
and our eyes met
I can't explain what i felt
It was as if i was caught in a web
Entangled so much that
I couldn't look away
The moment you spoke
I thought I'd lost my speech
That day.......
I will never forget
You know that moment
froze in time
I guess i knew
You were meant to be mine
Dont let me be wrong
say that u love me too
coz i swear to God
I will always LOVE YOU !!!
5) 19th may another one.....hope they aren't boring
ok this one is a real quickie, i swear i wrote this in five minutes flat....19th may 12:56 to 1:01 am
Haal aisa hai apna
ki kya kahein
har jagah har waqt
tumhari yaad, tumhara khyaal
satata hai
Jisse bhi baat ho
naam tumhara hi
zuban par aata hai
jab anjaan the hum
apne iss haal se
tab log kaha karte the
ki kuch toh ho gaya hai
Ab jab jaan gaye
toh pata chala ki
apne hi dil ka
saath chuut gaya hai!!!
6) my latest pen work on 26th may
I dont wanna lose you
Can't imagine my life without you
Promise me you'll never go away
that you'll be right here by my side
that you'll forever stay
...
The day you leave
I'll be shattered and I'll go back ...
Back to when my life hadn't started
I'm scared to start my life anew
I aint lying... I can't live without you
You're my sky , my ground
and everything in between
Without you my smile will never be seen
!!!
7) very fresh....and after a verrry long time (this time for a special someone)
24th August 2:40 am to 3:09am
Remembering you makes me simper
You being here makes happiness simpler
Your voice rings in my head
I can feel the words you wrote
and the thoughts unsaid
A flash of your name
turns my face into a smile
Life before i knew you
was like i was stuck in time
I don't feel the distance between us
coz ure always close to me
I don't even need to blink
to feel your presence right beside me
Whenever thoughts wander, they take your path
as if they've been told ; we can't stay apart
I see my heart slip away
I no longer ask it to stay
You call me crazy, you call me mad
I'm elated to have found something I never had
Don't know what it is
Don't know how it came to be
All I know and care about
is that I LOVE YOU
and YOU LOVE ME!!!
8) 16th sept 2:20am to 2:32 am
Hai kaisa yeh samaa diwana sa
har pal khoobsurat lagta hai
zindagi ho gayi hai haseen
ghamo ko sehna bhi achcha lagta hai
ek boond bhi badal se choo jaaye agar
toh khushi ki lehar daud jaati hai
chand se baatein karna bhi
ab naya sa nahi lagta
is ehsaas ka naam hota hai kya
yeh kehna toh aasaan nahi
par benaam yeh khyaal
bezubaan nahi hain !!!
9) 29th Sept (dedicated to neers :) )
You know how i smile
when i think of u
You know what i mean
when nobody else understands
You miss me when im gone
even if its only for a jiffy
You know what im thinking
even when I haven't said a word
You're the one who I wud tell everything to
just coz i want you to know
The way we talk endlessly and
giggle uncontrollably on crazy stuff
How much you mean to me...
is answered by the fact following,
"te amo forever!!!"
10) 9th Nov 1:15pm (random thoughts)
When you know what you have to do
When you know that time is running
When you know you can't afford to stop
When you know that there's no turning
......
Why is it only then that you want to halt?
Why do you want to turn only then?
Why can't we have what we desire the most?
Why is LIFE so........? always makes me think !
11) 21st Dec 1:10am to 1:15 am
another just like that 8 liner
ishq mein jeena marna
sun ne mein kitna deewana sa lagta hai
par jab khud ki har saans mein ho uska naam
tab khud ko deewana kehna bhi bura nahi lagta
is deewanagi ka ehsaas
hai itna ajeeb
ki apne hi dil ki baat
sun ne, samajhne aur kehne mein zamaana lagta hai !
Comments
My poem is still special to me though..im being selfish again hehehe ;)