MUSICoholic ...... Thats me!
Oh well the title says it all but then this one is me describing the kind of music I love.......actually no I can't do that coz thats just too far and wide to be put in words.
Hey another thing I love singing......so by that logic instrus, trance and electronica are not for me. :P
I like stuff ranging from Mohd Rafi to Sonu Nigam, Lata Mangeshkar to Shreya Ghoshal, Bryan Adams to Backstreet Boys, Billy Joel and Lobo to Van Morrison and Keith Urban, Lifehouse and Switchfoot to Counting Crows and Goo Goo Dolls.
Hehee did i cover all?......I think not!!!
Anyways right now I'm in love with my playlist of some 40 odd songs......it plays over and over on my laptop and I can eat, sleep, read, write to it woth absolute ease.
I can't pick just one but I'd give u two of my favs.
The first one's called "Deep" by a band called "Binocular". This is the only song i've heard by Binocular and its one awesome track to say the least.
The other one is "Hanging By a Moment" by "Lifehouse".
[Lifehouse : I discovered the genre of Alternative Rock beginnin with Lifehouse and this song was given to me by one of my best buds...Krits, thanks buddy :) ]
Check out the lyrics to both.
AWESOME is all I can say and yeah since just readin won't do.....It'll be great if u get ur hands on both the tracks and lemme know :D
Hey another thing I love singing......so by that logic instrus, trance and electronica are not for me. :P
I like stuff ranging from Mohd Rafi to Sonu Nigam, Lata Mangeshkar to Shreya Ghoshal, Bryan Adams to Backstreet Boys, Billy Joel and Lobo to Van Morrison and Keith Urban, Lifehouse and Switchfoot to Counting Crows and Goo Goo Dolls.
Hehee did i cover all?......I think not!!!
Anyways right now I'm in love with my playlist of some 40 odd songs......it plays over and over on my laptop and I can eat, sleep, read, write to it woth absolute ease.
I can't pick just one but I'd give u two of my favs.
The first one's called "Deep" by a band called "Binocular". This is the only song i've heard by Binocular and its one awesome track to say the least.
The other one is "Hanging By a Moment" by "Lifehouse".
[Lifehouse : I discovered the genre of Alternative Rock beginnin with Lifehouse and this song was given to me by one of my best buds...Krits, thanks buddy :) ]
Check out the lyrics to both.
AWESOME is all I can say and yeah since just readin won't do.....It'll be great if u get ur hands on both the tracks and lemme know :D
Binocular - Deep
So this is what you mean
And this is how you feel
So this is how you see
And this is how you breathe
Sometimes
I know
Sometimes
I go down deep
Oh
So this is what you mean
And this is how you feel
So this how you see
And this is how you breathe
Sometimes
I know
Sometimes
I go down deep
Oh
Beneath the deep blue sea
Touching every breath
All a slight off hand
For everything you left
Sometimes
I know
Sometimes
I go down deep
Oh
Sometimes
I give myself for you
Sometimes
I know down deep
Lifehouse - Hanging By a Moment
Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me now...
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you
There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That can change my mind
There is nothing else
There is nothing else
There is nothing else
Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you....
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you
Just hanging by a moment (here with you)
Hanging by a moment (here with you)
Hanging by a moment here with you
Comments
and im listening to all ur favs..the songs u mailed me.Hanging by a moment is cooool!!
"Im falling even more in love with u" :) :)