Yellow Day

Dunno if you guys have figured it out yet but here's the history again to refresh your memory.
Happy Yellow Flower Anniversary everyone!!
Its funny that it all started with a simple lil oleander that someone else picked for me. Makes me different from all the sane people around there coz I celebrate something silly like this but then I've never harbored any doubts about my insanity. :P
Keepin with the tradition, I'm gonna wear yellow today, wish him (atleast try) and I just wished all of you :)
Besides that this post has to have something yellow and something eight. So here we go:
I forgot what this fish is called but she's beautiful right? I clicked this in SeaWorld, San Antonio


And this is my newest friend Zooly the octopus. He's got eight legs :P Btw I must tell u that its hilarious to watch Zooly tryin to dance :D

Love Always...

Comments

Debasish Patra said…
HappY YelloW VAnds!
"8/8" i'll always rmbr dis,
and how can any1 miss Z-O-O-L-Y :D
ur dance partner!

:)
Garima Sekhri said…
:)
ure crazy but sweet n i like crazy sweet! happy yellow day!
n zooly! omg! so cute!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Deb
hehe thanchew Deb
LOL @ Zooly being my dance partner, that just cracked me up :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Garu
thanks sweetie :)
hope u have a crazy happy day too tomorrow
I'll convey the complis to Zooly :)
forgive the ignorant, but how could zooly dance???
:O

:P

and happy anniversary!!!
neers said…
lol @ the comments :P

happy anni sweets
i second garu abt u being crazy but really sweet :)
Lena said…
your new friend zooly is really cute, can he be my friend too? :P
workhard said…
Hey ur friend Zooly is really adorable




Work from home
IncorrigibleV said…
@Harini
good question :P I make him dance with me sometimes, it's funny coz I can only hold 2 of his hands :D

thanks sweetie :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Bonnie
hahaa u guys are always gonna have the same opinion abt me coz well lets face it... it is true :P
thanks sweetheart
IncorrigibleV said…
@Lena
Zooly is gettin so many complis :D hehe. Sure he can be ur frnd!
IncorrigibleV said…
@workhard
hey thanks :)
Ankur said…
wow... u sound cute as always and wish u belated yellow day!! :)

and yep... ur frnd is cute... and he dances??? put up some pics :P :P

have fun...
Cheers!!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Ankur
hehe thanks :)
he dances when i hold his hands, sorry can't make gifs :P
Cuckoo said…
I remembered when you mentioned it. :-)

Wishing you belated yellow day as I was away traveling. I had read your post though thru reader. :D

Cheers !
Shruti said…
ooh so sweet.. went back n read the post of 2007 :)
By the way, I love yellow flowers too
IncorrigibleV said…
@Cuckoo
Thanks a lot dear, I had a great day :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Shruti
yeah they always make u smile na? Actually any kind of flowers make me smile :P

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork