Chewy

One lil orange gum and so many things to mull over...
Ever looked at a cow when its chewin on grass, it looks like an endless process, something that's been in continuum for longer than you'd care to measure. Thats how I feel right now... I'm chewin gum and somehow my brain seems relaxed, flattened if u may. Every tongue stroke attempting to blow a bubble, every satisfied phrooph or a disappointing phuuss has associated with it a different thought, a different reason, a different word.
Image Credits : Deviantart

Comments

Ankur said…
hahah.... aisa mom log kehti hai.. guy hai kya.. (guy bole toh cow.. :P)
hehehe

i love chewing them!! :D

Cheers!!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Ankur
hehe thankfully my mum doesn't say anything when I chew gum :)
Ankur said…
hehe... now even my mum doesnt!! :P
Debasish Patra said…
i really REALLY wish i could see u doing a *phrooph* or a *phuuss*

:D

And u kno smthing, only Vands can write happy-lazy posts like dis :)
Pri said…
dont chew on the same thought for too long..just like gum, it too can lose its taste after a while :)
workhard said…
LOL!!!

I ve watched cows chew grass... its like forever...

Web hosting india
Tapas Mohanty said…
:-)
Nothing more than that!

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork