Window to the World
Well when I first heard "Window" being the Le-Titre theme this month at Cuckoo's, I thought of the window sill in my room, then I thought of a nice french window overlooking a beautiful garden, and then I thought about a bigger window, something that can capture everything in its frame. Books!
Books I believe really are the window to the world. You can see the whole world in em, places you haven't even been to. :)

*smiles*
Books I believe really are the window to the world. You can see the whole world in em, places you haven't even been to. :)

*smiles*
Comments
How true! I hope it is recognized by the organisers too.
Take care
and finally getting the right look :D
nice pix!
:) Glad you liked the thought, Im happy I won atleast once.
absolutely, great analogy... took me back to Aladdin :)
Well that took a lil time but i like the result, glad u do too :)
bang on!