Happy Ganpati

I just wanted to post what I did to celebrate today. Well thanks to Bonnie I found out ki aaj Ganesh Chaturthi hai and I was really happy so besides eating modak which we got yesterday, this is what I made...

I got the tiny Ganeshji atop my "cellphone pillow" from school as a farewell memento. He usually sits on my table, but today I made him a lil comfortable :) And the rangoli is my early morning handiwork. :)

PS: One of my cousins said that I'm becoming marathi day by day. I just smiled in response.

Comments

Debasish Patra said…
WoW!
I love dis!

I dunno, if i like the rangoli or the pix :P
Actually the look of the pix has come out really well!
neers said…
i agree with deb...its so simple yet so beautiful...rangoli bahut acchi utaar leti hai... ;)

and :) at the comment too...marathi girl! :D
Jack said…
Vandita,

Very nice. Please tell your cousine that we are all INDIANS.

Take care

PS : Found you missing again.
Garima Sekhri said…
lovely!!very cute ur ganpati luks! happy ganesh chaturthi evryone!! love u ganesh ji!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Deb
Thanks Deb :), Chalo finally i don't feel like my camera is useless :P
IncorrigibleV said…
@Bonnie
thanks sweetie... *blush* @ the rangoli compli, i just try...
:)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
thanks, and actually he didn't mean it like that, he meant im learning from my marathi frnds.
@PS Am a lil busy with a small project, will come around soon
IncorrigibleV said…
@Garu
Yeah I know, I think Ganpati is the cutest God, esp when he's green :P
Jaggu said…
Hey updated my blog.
cm chap said…
Hey Vands..Thats very cute....

BTW, long time no see... hw r u?
Unknown said…
that seems really comfy. nice one vandita! great day for you! :)
Jack said…
Vandita,

No time to visit?

Take care
Jaggu said…
How r u? Updated my blog.
Lena said…
Hows you, girl? Not updating anymore?

Popular posts from this blog

Fleeting Thought & Complicated Truth

Random Update & Artwork

Dreaming…Eyes wide open