Love in the Air

And I mean that quite literally. Confused? Well I wrote this on board flight QR 78 headed to Doha from Houston after I'd just finished watching DDLJ for the umpteenth time :)
In the aftermath of DDLJ, I'd like to say that Love is indeed a beautiful feeling. Though you might not always get the one you love to be with you, and you may not have people who understand your pain and emotions but love is never something you'd wanna turn back. Regardless of its outcome it is always a cherished experience.

With just a lil over an hour left before we land in Doha, I'm gonna repeat myself: "I love being in love!"
Leaving you with one of the many clicks from my trip, the cute pink flowers in the apartment complex. The sky was really a clear white, I haven't photoshopped it except for the signature.
Kabhi hua yeh bhi
khaali raahon pe bhi
tu tha mere saath
Kabhi tujhe milke lauta mera dil yeh
khaali khaali haath
yeh bhi hua kabhi
jaise hua abhi
tujhko sabhi mein paa liya

Tera mujhe kar jaati hain dooriyan
satati hain dooriyan
tarsati hain dooriyan
fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

...part of the lyrics of Yeh Dooriyan from Love Aaj Kal, sung beautifully by Mohit Chauhan.

Comments

Jack said…
Vandita,

Beautiful lovelorn poem. Seems true from the heart of one in deep love. Who is the lucky one?

Take care
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
Lol thats not by me, its part of the lyrics of a fairly new song called Yeh Dooriyan from the movie Love Aaj Kal.
Give it a listen, I'm sure you'll like it.
This post would have been labelled 'Penwork' if it were mine :)
neers said…
ohh even i thot it was written by u :P

and loved the quoted part :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Bonnie
what you haven't heard the song?? Now toh I should specify.
:)
Jaggu said…
Good poem. How are you?
Updated my blog after long time
Sam said…
not DDLJ again!!!

how have you been?
Debasish Patra said…
dwlding right away :D

I exactly know what a *DDLJ-effect* is!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jaggu
Its a song, not a poem. I'm good thanks... i'll come by soon :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Sam
Arre DDLJ toh kitni baari bhi dekh sakte hain :)
I'm doin good... u temme how are u, term finally over?? I still have to read :P
IncorrigibleV said…
@Deb
absolutely... can trust you to know! *wink wink*
Temme if u like the song.
Garima said…
love is in the air! i agree...not sure if i like it tho!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Garu
hmmm funny but makes sense to me
IncorrigibleV said…
@workhard
it isn't a poem but thanks anyways
Shruti said…
oh that movie gets me into a lovey dovey mood too :">
:D back to ur blog after ages na :D
IncorrigibleV said…
@Shruti
:) yup, welcome back!

Popular posts from this blog

Fleeting Thought & Complicated Truth

Random Update & Artwork

Dreaming…Eyes wide open