Mindspeak

I just feel so effin useless. Like a worthless piece of scrap lying unnoticed in some dusty corner of the house.
Unproductivity leads to the worst kinda depression, I tell you. I don't know what to do, especially since I don't want to do the things that the entire world sees as logical progression. I hate this time and I hate feeling helpless like being stuck at the airport in some small country that you couldn't even locate on the map, with your flight to familiarity being indefinitely delayed.
Honestly, I can't think of anyone would be happy in sucha scenario!
i'm useless like antenna in a soup

Comments

Jack said…
Vandita,

Why is such depressive mood? It is very unlike you. Where did you get stuck? Such things can happen at times but one has to take it in stride. Cheer up, now that you are back in your familiar surroundings.

Take care
neers said…
couldnt agree more...but like i told u before, u have to be strict with urself...atleast until u figure out what u want...cmon i need company! :)
Debasish Patra said…
Vands,
One side pe, I see dis great looking "Cuckoos Cosmos trophy!", it all feels so great, in this already bright-happy blog.

Just give yourself some time nah, and being "Sad" does go well with ur blog
:)

Cheer up Vands!
connnnnnngrattttsssss for winning at the li titre!!!!!!!

i saw it on their website and i was sooo happy for you! congrats again! :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
No no I didn't get stuck anywhere, that was just a simile. These are just spurts of irritated scribbling, they pass pretty quickly, I'm fine :)
Thanks
IncorrigibleV said…
@Bonnie
I know, I promise I'll try from today... Love u for being here :-*
IncorrigibleV said…
@Deb
Hehe ya i know, my blog doesn't feel right when its even a tad bit sad hai na?
I'm all cool now...
Thanks Deb :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Harini
heyyyyy thank uuuuuuuu
I'm so happy that ure soooo happy :P
Thanks again dear :)
:) youre welcome
i realised i hadn't commented on your post so i came back
:)

well, every one has their different moods, and i think a blog is a blog only if it shows your different faces...

if i were in such a situation, i think ill just get all lazy and not do anything at all cos noone would like what i do... im always ready to hibernate :)
Meghna said…
You get out of that silly mood lady!! mark my words..few weeks down d line when u'll be busy n tied dwn with umpteen things to do..u'll look back and want this time back.
I no so, coz I've spent my time like this as well.. :D

love n hugs

Meg
Iriz said…
oh dear such feeling really comes like an unexpected visitor. but just like a visitor it will leave your place soon. it won't stay that long. me? i just write it down then i feel good afterward.

by the way i love the humor on that antenna :)

cheer up!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Harini
Hmmm thats the thing, i'm kinda hibernating too but thats not doin any good ...
Anyway it was just a spurt post... Alls well :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Megs
I sure hope so :)
XOXO
IncorrigibleV said…
@iriz
Yeah writing always helps me vent as well. Also its not always possible to talk to someone but its always possible to write :)
Glad u liked the collage...I found it on deviantart as usual :D
workhard said…
When u feel that way, just read a book or go out for a walk.. it helps believe me...





Work from home
IncorrigibleV said…
@workhard
yeah I do that but then i later feel guilty over lost time.

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork