Couple :)

Le-Titre time again and this time I've got a pic thats bound to make you smile...

hai na?

In news, I am finally back in India, landed this morning. I really have to say that it felt great to be back home if I discount the scorching heat and electricity problems buggin me :P
Detailed files of my holiday in Houston comin up next.

Love always...

Comments

neers said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cuckoo said…
That's a lovely picture, Vands.
Kiska hai ye to batao !

Was it clicked after you saw the theme ? Then I can guess. :-)

Cuckoo
Anonymous said…
beautiful picture vandita ... i feel urs is the best entry this time :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Cuckoo
Thanks so much :)
Its the wedded couple I know really closely: my brother and sis in law!
Waise I wanna know what you had guessed? ;)
IncorrigibleV said…
@usandeep
Thanks so much :), thats a great compliment :)
Jack said…
Vandita,

Welcome back. Now I hope to see your views in my space.

Take care
lol!! nice pic!!!
what was the topic?
Unknown said…
You are the winner! Lovely colors.
Cuckoo said…
I had guessed the same, dear. Since you were in Houston with your bro & bhabhi and the theme 'couple' was quite apt to take this picture.

Congratulations, you are the winner. Check my blog. :-)

Cuckoo
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
Thank you, yeah I'm there...
Thanks for being so patient.
IncorrigibleV said…
@Harini
thanks dear, the topic was "couple", the same as the title :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Ripudaman
Thanks a lot for your visit and the compliment cum prediction. :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Cuckoo
Yayieeee... this feels super cool. I would like to share credits with my Bhabhi, the pillow underneath the hands was her idea :)
Thanks again Cuckoo.
Debasish Patra said…
YaaaY!!

VAnds you WON!
:)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Deb
Yup I finally did :)... *claps like a kid*
alok said…
Nice pic & congratulation Vandita, you are the winner for this month :)
Ashish Surana said…
Two rings in either of ur ring fingers...seems like someone is engaged ;)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Alok
Thanks a lot :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Ashish
Lol the hands belong to two different people silly.
workhard said…
Thats a lovely pic..
Although u cannot see any facial expressions, you do have a feeling of subtleness in the pix

Nice blog..

Work from home
IncorrigibleV said…
@workhard
Thanks so much, I'm glad u liked it.
Shruti said…
mmm congratulations for the win! :) hehe I had taken part here too ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork