My first time!
This'll sound funny to most people but Monday night was the first time that I stayed the night at a friend's place in my entire adult/semi adult life!!! Yup you got that right, I've been blessed with overprotective parents and siblings, just one of those things when you're the youngest and the most pampered in the family.
It so happened that Mum didn't protest too much on Monday and thats how Bubbles and I ended up staying up talking, exchanging movies and stuff till almost 5am. Wow now thats exactly not a 'sleepover' :D
I woke up pretty late (11:40am) by common code of conduct in a house that is not your own but no one seems to have minded. Aunty (Tanuj's Mum) is actually really sweet. :)
Monday was like the most fun I've ever had (though I missed Bonnie a lot) Bubbles and I talked a lot, watched TV together, ate lunch and discussed Harry Potter over dinner, troubled Tanuj :P, listened to songs on my laptop, looked at pictures and she clicked loads of em.
I was made to wear a bright green pyjama with yellow and white polka dots on it for the night. Hehe some people had fun clicking me ;))
Okay now the room on the ground floor, the one in which we were lounging for the night has this peculiar characteristic of only recognising airtel so my vodafone was practically useless without any network, turns out I had missed 15 calls from Mum n Dad before I finally woke up on Tuesday :O I have absolutely no idea how they weren't mad at me when I called Dad to tell him that I was awake and would be dropped back home as soon as I got ready... luckily for me, my parents weren't home so I managed to stay out till 5 pm :P
I still laugh when I think how paranoid Bubbles was getting, thinking that Mum will prolly have me under house arrest for the next few days for having stayed out at such short notice, that too for more than 24 hours!
Anyways after having a delicious pizza for lunch we went outside for a lil walk which I enjoyed a lot :)

A bright rose that caught our attention at one of the house gardens we passed
I got away with nothing when Mum and Dad came back home at 8oclock in the evening.
This definitely has to be one of the most memorable fun moments I've had... love you both Mann and Tanuj :)
It so happened that Mum didn't protest too much on Monday and thats how Bubbles and I ended up staying up talking, exchanging movies and stuff till almost 5am. Wow now thats exactly not a 'sleepover' :D
I woke up pretty late (11:40am) by common code of conduct in a house that is not your own but no one seems to have minded. Aunty (Tanuj's Mum) is actually really sweet. :)
Monday was like the most fun I've ever had (though I missed Bonnie a lot) Bubbles and I talked a lot, watched TV together, ate lunch and discussed Harry Potter over dinner, troubled Tanuj :P, listened to songs on my laptop, looked at pictures and she clicked loads of em.
I was made to wear a bright green pyjama with yellow and white polka dots on it for the night. Hehe some people had fun clicking me ;))
Okay now the room on the ground floor, the one in which we were lounging for the night has this peculiar characteristic of only recognising airtel so my vodafone was practically useless without any network, turns out I had missed 15 calls from Mum n Dad before I finally woke up on Tuesday :O I have absolutely no idea how they weren't mad at me when I called Dad to tell him that I was awake and would be dropped back home as soon as I got ready... luckily for me, my parents weren't home so I managed to stay out till 5 pm :P
I still laugh when I think how paranoid Bubbles was getting, thinking that Mum will prolly have me under house arrest for the next few days for having stayed out at such short notice, that too for more than 24 hours!
Anyways after having a delicious pizza for lunch we went outside for a lil walk which I enjoyed a lot :)

I got away with nothing when Mum and Dad came back home at 8oclock in the evening.
This definitely has to be one of the most memorable fun moments I've had... love you both Mann and Tanuj :)
Comments
i would want to totally want t see you in those payjamas :P But well.. yur wish ;)
I can blackmail bubbles, in to posting one :P
I can totally understand... i never went ot a night -sleep thing with my friends till i was in hostel :D after that.. generous parents of friends, invited us to feed us good food :D
now and we had fun, staying out of the hostel...and mom n dad complied ;)
:))
well it is amazing yur mom n dad..didn't put u on house-arrest :P
i've been on night outs with freinds like some thousand times :P my parents dont care :P :P
first tym in a frnds place??u musta hd l;otsa fun n frolic as wats evident from this post..
"Its kinda hard not to "know" me...when you know me!"--das nice. :)
i havent had a sleepover abhi tak...i dont think my parents wud mind but i never had such frnds :p
good post...im happy u mentioned me..lolz
It is nice to know that your parents not have faith that you are responsible enough to have night out at friend's place. Parents always look at children as " children " no matter how grown you may be. However I believe that after certain age children should rather be treated as friends than children. I did that and both my children made me proud with their response.
Take care
:) great yaar....
XOXO
I loved it...we clicked a lot of pics...watched three movies and slept thrgh half of them...then v switched off and talked.....for 7 hrs....the whole night LOL!
School...frndZ...guys and all....Had loads of fun....and I knw it was the same fr u too di :P
tkCr
no wonder u rnt arnd these days!! :)
Cheers!!!