Addendum and 'New(s)'dum

Hehe you'll figure out the last part of the title by the end of the post...
With the overwhelming response I got for my last post, I couldn't just update the addendums...here's what everyone had to say :)

Sameera said...
When...

...Every time you meet you feel the same excitement you felt when you both first met
...Each stolen kiss,each sweet nothing,each embrace feels like it's the first
...You are just maddeningly happy for no reason when you are with that person
...You break out into wide uncontrollable smiles just anywhere when you think of him/her ...Nothing in the world matters other than you both when you are with that special one
...Every small gesture made by him/her seems like divine art which you treasure

...Each time you quarrel and make up you only seem to love him/her more

...You know that no one in the world can ever love you more than that person

...You are away from him/her but still you only love them more each day
...In your eyes, he/she is the most beautiful person in the world

...No matter how joyous an occasion,the joy is incomplete without him/her

...Someone can touch your soul just by holding your hand...

Deb said...
You don't like eating chocolate alone anymore.
When you need to hold hands, not just while crossing roads :P

Harini said...
When every single thing that person says means so much to you.. the smallest thing they tell you can make your whole day or break it..

Cuckoo said she was told by someone...
You are so much engrossed in your thoughts ki Bas ek smile aa jati hai khaana khate-khate. :-)

Mon wishes the guys would say...
"When we can bunk playing CS to talk to you"

Namita said...

U walk really slow when ure with him...and u don't want it to end..!
and u forget all the grammar while ure typing and thinking about nothing but him..!!


Zo said...
When the wind caressing her face seems to make you jealous.
When even the sight of something remotely connected to her makes you remember the times you were alone with her and saying the exact same words in your mind even if the event happened ages ago.

When after talking till the time you have ur balance and energy spent ...U think of calling her back the next instant coz u start missin her so madly...as if u haven't been speakin for months now...

If u get a miss call from her end and u reply with a call which isn't picked u type the biggest apology letter on SMS @ speed of light ...
The Smell of her perfume makes u go wild....there isn't a smell just as intoxicating...not even alcohol...
Sometimes when u get mad at her...Like once in a year or so...You end up buying her a present just to make her be happy as if u were at fault...
When not talking to her seems the hardest and most painful and unbearable thing to ever happen...
If she smiles u smile by default, but u can never stand her to start crying...
When the care for her exponentially increases every zillionth part of a second....
I know it sounds Stupid, but talkin to her in the most childish tone, coz she's always like a child to you, makes u feel so so so wonderfully good that u never think of anything but her voice in your head when u see a child smiling....

Urv said...
When you miss her even when you are with her..
When tears in her eyes can make your heart cry..
When all you want to do is keep looking at her while listening to her sweet lil voice..

Prateek said...
Just when the hardest thing to say is Goodbye...

Jack said...
You are in love when your eyes unconsciously keep searching for him or her at all places.
Time seems to fly in his or her company.

You act and do silly things or laugh for no reason at all when both of you are together.

You turn poetic or " shair ".


Badshah Khan said...
You don't enjoy any moment to the fullest, seems some spark is missing.


Pri said...
All i can say is that u know ure in love when u know everything about the person and still love him/her.....
when u find urself helpless and crying just to see him/her sad....
when u miss him/her soo much that it hurts and yet u want him/her to always keep smiling.....
when u want him/her to be happy even if it means ure not a part of their world...

Divvi said...
frequent calls just to make sure he is fine.
saving every penny just to surprise him with gifts.
his fav songs as caller tunes :P


Kiran Sawhney said...
When suddenly you feel complete
.
The person just left after meeting you and you are already missing him/her.
You smile for no reason.
You can do anything to make him/her happy and see a smile on his/her face.
You start understanding the unsaid/unspoken words.


*sigh* so much love in the air ! :)
Anyways the last two days have been pretty eventful and now is when i come to news about new things hence 'New(s)'dum...
Mum finally touched Indian ground at 10:40pm on 6th Oct and because I had had an extremely long day with having burnt the midnight oil the day before for my technical demo in the morning and no food/coffee in the day, then no sleep either coz I had to meet a friend in the evening... I was just zombied. Waiting for them (my mum and her sisters) to come out for 1.5 hours outside with all the moths and mosquitoes for company didn't go down really well either.
She finally did come out and I felt happy, relieved and strange at the same time. It felt like just yesterday when we had been to the departure lounge to see her off and here she was back after a month...time just flew. Mum looked happy and was curious about how we'd been doin. Then we finally got home and this is where my favorite part begins, my new (much awaited) dell laptop in my hands and unpacking of the numerous other gifts that I so thank m sister, brother and sis-in-law for. Its sucha high being pampered :), yup I'm a kid :P
I still get excited over new things, had a penchant for getting clicked with em when I was younger... now I just make a list of the smallest of things and only rest after I have it all organised. So thats how I spent my night ... zombied or not this was no time to be sleepin ... lol. I also had a laptop to configure and files to transfer, I got to work in the middle and didn't sleep a blink till about 11am the next day. :O
Here's a lil something I had scribbled on notepad even before installing MS Office at around 6 pm... pretty ironic but tis all done now

Ufff almost nightmarish this is ....
the settings transfer, file transfer, file arrange, folder tallyin, remembering hidden files and then distinguishing setups from the extracted bloated folders...
installation !!
of everything except the OS
bloody buggin i tell ya, takes away all the happiness and excitement of a new computer ... becomes a hassle more than anything esp if uve gotta mr glitch as ur best frnd, as he is mine
bloody files and settings transfer wizard hi nahi chalane diya, i have no idea if I've used up my network bandwidth by sharing data on LAN, if i have then my phone bill is gonna give dad a heart attack for sure!
:(
how not fair, my entire day has been wasted, now i dont even want to look at this damn thing... the same damn thing that i had been waiting for since FOREVER ... life is so god damn ironic!

Thankfully I did not use my internet bandwidth and I'm back to being happy with my 'new' DELL. I also listened to my own music after like ages (the sound card of the old comp is fucked up)... felt soooo good :D

My current wallpaper

Oh and lastly I found OILY - Of course I Love You at a local bookstand, and finished readin it today :). The thanks to all fellow bloggers in the acknowledgements made me smile a lot. 'Twas a very enjoyable read; was sweet, horny, witty, funny and very young. Durjoy and Maanvi have done a real swell job with OILY, I liked it.
And I can't help but mention that the protagonist in the book Debashish or Deb as he is called made me think of Deb here(@dmindless.blogspot) a lot. :)

Comments

lukkydivz said…
the first part made me smile :)

the settings transfer, file transfer, file arrange, folder tallyin, remembering hidden files and then distinguishing setups from the extracted bloated folders...
installation !!

I know nothing about these :P
i hate computers for this very reason :x

am the first to comemnt :P
Debasish Patra said…
I have nevr seen so so much LOVE..
literally in a single post :D

Mine is DELL too..
and thanxx fr all the free-Publicity :P

So, I finally *Star* in a book :P
Deb Deb.. Deb..
I'm so happy :D :D
:)

I'll get the book soon!
Ankur said…
Well those have are lucky!! :)

and gud that u have ur mum back, but u will be more happy with the lappy she got.. hehe!!! :D

Enjoy with ur new Lappy.. have fun..

cheers!!
Meghna said…
oooo...oooo...wowowowowo.....yeh padhne ke baad toh pehchanne mein koi problem hi anhi hogi! LOL! di....overwhelming response and read :)
*hugs*
phew quite a compling n exhaustive list bt somethng which is worth a read thousand a one times coz LOVE RULES....:)
Solitaire said…
Oh no I missed it!!!!! Dammmn!

You know you are in love when you can't sleep at night and have butterflies in the stomach.

Naaah! I don't really mean it but this is what I always thought love is. :)
busy-writer said…
phew..too much mush here now!

DELL? wheee, nice, colour? :D
Jack said…
Vandita,

In love, aren't you?

Take care
IncorrigibleV said…
@Divvi
:)
hahaa all that took a looong time but ho gaya finally to my satisfaction
and yesh u are :P
IncorrigibleV said…
@Deb
hehe...what can i say, so many ppl contributed :)
mine's a vostro 1400, which ones urs?
lol@ free publicity... just wanted u to know that u were thought of :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Ankur
absolutely, i got a whole lotta other things but the laptop was long awaited :D
cheers and take care buddy!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Meghna
LOL... glad u enjoyed it sweetie :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Cheri
hugs right back at ya darlin
yup, no two ways abt it!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Sol
hehe never mind...
though the insomnia sometimes may have nuthing to do with love :P
IncorrigibleV said…
@Mon
:)
dell vostro 1400 in Black
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
lol, yeah kinda...
Cяystal said…
OiLy?
Lol...sucha cute name.

Meko bhi padhni hai! :D
Jack said…
Vandita,

Just take care. It is good to be in love but please do be sure that it is reciprocated in true way.

Left reply to your comments in my space. Thanks for your wishes.

You are always welcome to ask me anything.

Take care
madhavshastri said…
Gud 2 knw Dell's in town....
think it's tym 4 me to be jealous....
waise , did u saw d movies????
nw dat sounds nt a problem...
chalo.
TkCr....
And thoda rest bi kro.....
Garima Sekhri said…
hmm to be honest i didn't read the list..no offence but its just nt for me...
the rest well i already heard!
i love tht wallpaper!
Rohit Bedida said…
Hey vandita..
This is my new blog link
http://dark-expanse.blogspot.com/

Keep visiting..

----Rohit
Solitaire said…
Hey Ms. Love.
You have been tagged on Warm Fuzzies!
IncorrigibleV said…
@crystal
toh pick it up...:)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
Umm there is never a way to be sure about that, thanks for the caring words... appreciate them a lot. :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Zo
i don't think u need to be jealous at all...
umm i havent seen all... will in due course of time
thanks
IncorrigibleV said…
@Garu
lol i love u bein honest ... and no i did not take an ounce of offence.
glad u liked the wallpaper, changed it though :P
IncorrigibleV said…
@Nemesis
did the needful changes, will keep visiting :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Sol
yup chked and noted... :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Crystal
yahin hoon, am gonna write just now...
Sameera Ansari said…
Wonderful compilation dear!Congrats on the new lappy :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork