Thought Bubble
As I promised Veens today and I hate breaking my promises, I'm here with my 100th post!
*waits for the applause to die down and bows in appreciation*
I really wanna thank everyone here now and everyone whos been here long for your acknowledgment, encouragement and valuable response...love u all :) Nah nah farewell speech nahi hai abhi toh post shuru bhi nahi hui :P
Well for quite a few days now I was thinking of something "good" to write for my century post but I guess all that thought got mixed up and all that remains is mindless babble in my 'thought bubble' which looks more like a cloud
Some of the thoughts in there are pertaining to my ever increasing TDL, some to the so many questions I keep pondering over every night and therefore manage to get sleep very late. I dunno I tend to discuss the whys, whats, whens and hows of life with myself almost everyday!!
There are a few things I'm looking forward to this year and one of them is having my sister here in India after almost 5 years, I can't believe I haven't seen her in that long...:) Bhaiya and Neha would be coming too and we're gonna be a full family together after a lonnng time.
The immediate future holds my college reopening on Monday, which means we'll get to walk into our last year as the seniormost batch and thats exciting.
Oh and I forgot to mention that I had an amazing time 'rain dancin' last Saturday. 'twas loads of fun being drenched from head to toe and dancing to good music :)
Just how much I love rain is something that most of you know, so here are some pics that I clicked on 25th.
I'll be here with more...
Toodles!
*waits for the applause to die down and bows in appreciation*
I really wanna thank everyone here now and everyone whos been here long for your acknowledgment, encouragement and valuable response...love u all :) Nah nah farewell speech nahi hai abhi toh post shuru bhi nahi hui :P
Well for quite a few days now I was thinking of something "good" to write for my century post but I guess all that thought got mixed up and all that remains is mindless babble in my 'thought bubble' which looks more like a cloud
Some of the thoughts in there are pertaining to my ever increasing TDL, some to the so many questions I keep pondering over every night and therefore manage to get sleep very late. I dunno I tend to discuss the whys, whats, whens and hows of life with myself almost everyday!!There are a few things I'm looking forward to this year and one of them is having my sister here in India after almost 5 years, I can't believe I haven't seen her in that long...:) Bhaiya and Neha would be coming too and we're gonna be a full family together after a lonnng time.
The immediate future holds my college reopening on Monday, which means we'll get to walk into our last year as the seniormost batch and thats exciting.
Oh and I forgot to mention that I had an amazing time 'rain dancin' last Saturday. 'twas loads of fun being drenched from head to toe and dancing to good music :)
Just how much I love rain is something that most of you know, so here are some pics that I clicked on 25th.
I'll be here with more...
Toodles!
Comments
wais i love the RAIN too! got drenched 2 times.. :D and was on my Scooty both the times :D
ohh !! and thats so gr8 to have yur sis back :) 5 yrs ! wow!
ok chalo then yenjoi!
cme back with more ;) no bidaai frm here!
love ya lods :-*
It's special in itself,why to think of making it more special? :)
You meeting your sis after 5 yrs,that's great!
Cool pics,kiske saath rain dance kiya? ;)
Keep rocking!Hugsss
and wow meeting after 5 years! thats really great! :)
I am sure you are very happy and excited for this family reunion :)
I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be wow.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘complexities vs simplicities of mind’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;
BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!
This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)
Cheers,
and wish u luck for future!! :)
and spend some amazing time with ur family! !:)
u rock...
Cheers!!!
May your blog be blessed with 10000 more...
And pics tell me once again that you are like me !! Clicking yourself !! :D
Off topic-This www.rambhai.com wala comment is a calculated spam. This guy goes to every blog, writes the same thing giving it a personal touch by adding your blog's name in place of a general one etc. Rest all word by word is same.
I have experienced & seen it on many blogs.
Cheers !!
Cuckoo
:) wow... keep goin!
but nice cute lil post..nice pics too..n o we hav sthing in common ..i luv the rains too!!
also how did u get tht thing??as in the photo album kind of thing..i too wanted to put up some pics n this ways looks better
thank u hai jii :)
yup will sol, thanchew :)
*smiles* thanks
ure most welcome sweets :)
wow gettin drenched on the scooty, that must've been loadsa fun :)
yeah i know ... it feels like ages... sad that she cudnt be here for my brother's weddin last yr, really missed her
yes i most definitely will come back with more... but is baar after im done readin...:P
thanks so much darling....
hehe i cudnt have clicked my 'pretty' face myself, it was as it is hard to keep the camera from gettin wet :P
love u loads too :-*
thank u dear :)
yup really lookin forward to meeting her and my bro and neha :)
hehe ghar pe toh akele balcony mein rain dance kiya but the one in the party was with a frnd on mine :)
hugss n love...
thank u so much...:)
yes i am fairly excited, hopin they don't come when i have exams :P :)
thanks a lot...
loved the "u rock..."
:)
thanks, am glad u liked em :)
hey cuckoo...thanks so much :)
haha i just cudnt not click on such a beautiful day :)
yeah i guessed as much abt the rambhai thing...did chk this site though but i can't put this page there...
thanks deb (hope i can call u that) :)
thanks, u will someday soon dear :)
oh same pinch...i love the rains and i loveee ppl who love the rains :):)
abt the photo album thing, its nothing really... just a picasa slideshow embedded here...
all u need to do is create an album in picasa and click on the embed slideshow link, then select what size u want, copy the generated code and paste it here in ur post.... thats it ure done :)
hope that helped
Hundreth Post pe toh A blast of a post hona chahiye...
Vaise the pics are real nice !!! And especially your hand ;) So beautiful. so cute with five fingers and tere brown bangles and chappal toh poocho hi mat !!! (Ab mujhpe ek virtual phattar utha ke mat phekna..Mazaak kar raha tha)
Vaise ,mujhe ek digicam khareedna hai...Coz i wnat to take lots of such beautiful pics and also give wings to the director in me...I want to direct short stories.... Lagta hai first salary tak wait karna padega....
Chalo Vandz !!! bbye !!
I love rain too but of course that means it's better to stay at home. ;)
Good day!
Hundreth post par kamaal ki pics lagayin!!!! Ab 200th ke liye kya socha hai???
lol my hand with five fingers =))
zahid ure mad!
hmm get a good MP cam, hope u get one soon
bbye :)
*Hug*
thanks u so much!
haha
good day to u
PS: im blogrollin u, will come back to read u :)
thank u sweetie
glad u liked the pics :)
and 200th ? abhi kuch nahi socha...lets see when i get there
Waiting for 1000th stuff here...good luck....congrats for SHATAK...
Hi, welcome here :)
Thanks a lot for the wishes!
luv u
luv u too :)
thanks!
and ahem u keep things to match... 8 8 8 thingy... :P
thank u :)
and it just happened that i was lookin for something to write besides wishing everyone and the 8 tag was pending so it just fit :P