Confession, Apology & Notes

I'll make this as direct as can be...
Confession: I've had my laptop repaired and home since Wednesday evening i.e. 2nd July but I haven't attempted readin or writing in blogsville till now. :(
Apology: I know I promised myself to be back asap but I'm guilty of procrastinating and busyin myself with work and books {read mills and boons my very first few ;)}
Notes:
- My laptop has no sound since it was repaired ... apparently the motherboard change didn't have a functional sound card :-/
- My Reader is fluctuating in the 220s...partly the reason for delay in my return {the whoppin number scares me :|}
Comments
Come back soon!Miss ya.Hugs!
Hope to see you back asap..
Seems more than Rajnikanth come back
BTW, Psychobabble is up and running.
haha yeah i started the M&Bs late, read 5 and moved on to readin "anything for u ma'am" and currently I'm readin "Sam's letters to Jennifer" by James Patterson... :)
Hugs to u too
Nah its Dell and it didnt come back from the Dell service center...it came back from a repair shop in nehru place
:)
aye aye sir
alright i will from next time
okie dear... ab aa gayi hoon :)
lol@ Rajnikant come back
:D
No problem sweetie ... congrats again :)
Thanks, do lemme know if u find something out...
yeah thats what the comp guy said but abhi im ok, will see after i get a replacement ...
well yeah read a few... abt 5, not readin anymore
:) thank u
and no apologies... :)
nah the sounds still not there... besides that yeah working :)
u know once i had to replace 3 motherboards of my lappy in 1 month span!!
luckily it was in warranty!! :D