Feelin Blessed
Yes right now I’m feelin blessed, considering it’s a given that I’m sweet and make people feel special there are still times when I’m not really super confident about my positives and it doesn’t hurt if someone re instills that faith in me. :)
And who does that all the time…yup u guessed it right, all the people I call my friends. I’m truly blessed to have known each one of these gems…coz they’re each special to me in their own way and I really wanna thank all of em.
Lately I’ve gotten quite a few awards and I’m pretty happy to boast of a mantle on my blog now…heartfelt thanks to Sameera, Cheri, Akila and Lena…love all of u.
I decided one way to spread this happy feeling and make someone’s day is…to give out the following:
Hugs to all!!!
I also remember that I took up the PIF challenge on Mann's blog in November...yeah yeah I'm late but better late than never. :D
It’s called PIF or Pay It Forward.
"I promise to send a small handmade gift to the first three people who reply to this post on my blog, specifying that they accept the PIF challenge. I do not know what the gift will be as of now, but it will be something personalized and I promise to have it delivered to them within one year from today, no matter what. Of course, as the name indicates, the condition is that all three of them must in turn pay it forward the same way, by putting up a post linking to this one on their blog and promising to send three others a handmade gift."
So the first three people who mention in their comments to this post that they accept the PIF challenge would be receiving handmade gifts from me. :)
PS: Here's to installin the switch to low expectations...Cheers!
And who does that all the time…yup u guessed it right, all the people I call my friends. I’m truly blessed to have known each one of these gems…coz they’re each special to me in their own way and I really wanna thank all of em.
Lately I’ve gotten quite a few awards and I’m pretty happy to boast of a mantle on my blog now…heartfelt thanks to Sameera, Cheri, Akila and Lena…love all of u.
I decided one way to spread this happy feeling and make someone’s day is…to give out the following:

This one is for everyone on my blogroll, and Ravi I’d like it if you can pick it up too.
This is for all those bloggers who make me smile with their great sense of humor...You guys really know how to make someone forget all worries of the world and genuinely smile.
Abhishek, Abhinav, Divya, Zahid, Maverick
This is for all those of you who are really close to my heart. No reasons but i love all of you!
Bonnie, Pratham, Mann, Tanuj, Garu, Cheri
This is for all the beautiful people I've met through this blog, wishing the best in life for all of you.
Akila, Bonnie, Mann, Garu, Cheri, Umang, Lena, Divya, Sameera, Supriya
This is especially for the unique blogs which always offer a pleasurable read. I love visiting you guys.
Wacko, Durjoy, Rohit (aka Bizarre Kid), CM Chap, Neha (aka d Sinner!)
*Bows* to you guys for really thought provokin posts.
Mann, Cuckoo, Ashu, Sam, Black King
Hugs to all!!!
I also remember that I took up the PIF challenge on Mann's blog in November...yeah yeah I'm late but better late than never. :D
It’s called PIF or Pay It Forward.
"I promise to send a small handmade gift to the first three people who reply to this post on my blog, specifying that they accept the PIF challenge. I do not know what the gift will be as of now, but it will be something personalized and I promise to have it delivered to them within one year from today, no matter what. Of course, as the name indicates, the condition is that all three of them must in turn pay it forward the same way, by putting up a post linking to this one on their blog and promising to send three others a handmade gift."
So the first three people who mention in their comments to this post that they accept the PIF challenge would be receiving handmade gifts from me. :)
PS: Here's to installin the switch to low expectations...Cheers!
Comments
and abt the PIF challenge...yup i accept it!
love ya
n i accept the the PIF challenge as well...
so very sweet of you really!! I guess it is kind of a blog infection in bloggerville :D
I wish i could accept PIF but i already was in, just today got my PIF gift from Sameera :)
so happy PIFing!! :)
most welcome sweetie... i had loadsa fun makin these :)
oh good first to accept PIF...but hadn't u accepted already?...never mind...accha hai i already have ur address :P
love ya loads
@garu
>:D<
welcome :)
oh great and i have ur address too...:D
Hugs n :-*
yup its a gr8 feelin ...
thanks for droppin by :)
@lena
yup it is infectious...u shd know how absolutely awesome it feels :)
and i know u were the first few to start PIF...btw what gift did u get from sameera? ;)
take care
love ya too darling :)
ure more than welcome...:-*
between blog updated!!needless to say....love ur blog, keep scribblin!!!
oh ure most welcome and i'd love for u to flaunt it :)...
hugs!
I will try sending you again :P plz let me know once u receive it :P
Thank u so much for the lovely awards :) but i dont think my blog deserves them...it is at halt since long :P
Thanx again babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
Keep up the good work in this space always.Love ya!Hugsss
And now continue with the remainder of the comment Bcoz you have already decided that i make you smile !!! I think you like being called a sugar factory...
Hehe Thanks so much for the award chweetie !!! I would love it more if i can take it on the dias with a big applause but Alas !!!! And PIF challenge Thats a lovely thing...better than any tag !!!
Nice Blog btw.!
thanks so much,
sorry for being outta touch for so long..
m hopping bwn stations these days :|
btw u r tagged...
:) ...kisses and hugs to u too sweetie
and i kinda guessed u made me an award...try marking urself in the cc column to chk whether its delivered, my id is the
same vanditanaroola@gmail.com
you're most welcome, am glad u liked the awards and u do deserve them coz they are for the blogger ie u not just the
blog.
luv you
@hammett
yeah hope so too :)
cheers!
ure most welcome dear...
:) love ya too
hugs!!!
@zahid
lol zahid that was real cute ... i did smile!
and yes ure right i like being called a sugar factory... i'm already called sugar by someone, ab sugar factory bhi hoon :P
ure most welcome abt the award...btw PIF are u acceptin?? or have u accepted it from someone already?
thanks for droppin by rohit :)
@Solitaire
you're most welcome :)
@Sam
most welcome sam, glad u liked em:)
hehe i loved the "wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
most welcome dear, never mind u can catch up anytime ... we're here!
@bubbles
ty sweets
luv ya
welcome dear
abt how to put it up on ur blog...well
1) right click on the pic
2) click on 'save picture as' and save it on ur computer
3) then click on customise (on the upper left corner of ur blog)
4) click on layout to get to the page elements page
5) add a picture page element
6) browse the pic where u saved it on ur comp
7) save changes and ure done :)
[yup ure very polite :) ]
@Ashu
welcome dearie... and great to have u back!!
thanks for droppin by raghu... will visit ur space soon.
@Pri
glad u liked em :)
and yeah i'll chk the tag... thanks!
ure welcome, and i chked ur post... put up an album with captions, will take less time ...
glad u had fun!
It seems, I'm right at the end of the queue......!
I'm so sorry...for being late in responding to this article, mam..
I was damn busy in making a presentation for one of my client in UK, and so, couldn't chk my "personal blogs" section on my Google Reader (hence the very belated reply to u!)
Ok...I assume that the name Ravi (which you mentioned right in the beginning of your award list) refers to me....?
# If the answer is Yes! then.. a very big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the bottom of my heart, mam :o)
Trust me...in the last 14 months or so (since I've started blogging) this would be my first ever "Blog Award" from someone (read YOUUU) :o)
# If the answer is No! (there might be another Ravi..as my blog is not a part of your blog roll) then please ignore this reply.
Take care..
shhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!
love you for it!!!!!!
you deserve very award of it!!!!!!
never mind u being late ravi...its all ok now that u managed to read :)
and yes ur assumption is absolutely correct, the Ravi i mentioned in my post is u...you're most welcome :)
take care
@durjoy
*wide smile* at ur response
you're more than welcome :)
*applauding the winners*
hehe no u werent trespassin, this ceremony was an open invitation one :P
thanks for droppin by, will love to have u back :)