Random Thoughts
Its been a long time since i wrote abt something, but then nuthin worthwhile has been happening....today i'm just gonna blog abt random thoughts in my head.
This is in no particular order so here goes:
Hoping things get better and back on track once I start coll, but thats still to be seen.
More later.
This is in no particular order so here goes:
- I start college (inhouse project) on Monday and it is quite confusing. Firstly I dunno what to make , how to make .... etc etc, have just left that till we are briefed on 11th.
Plus we are expected to work in groups of three and to say that it was hard to find team members... would be an understatement. After a whole lot of confusion, some of which i didn't totally appreciate...I finally do have a group. Phew! - I've been awfully bored with absolutely nuthing to do besides eating Bonnie's head after my exams ended on 2nd June and the nights are just terrible, too much to handle sometimes.
- Saw three movies this week, Shootout At Lokhandwala on Saturday, Prime on HBO today (Thursday) and Cheeni Kum also today.
Shootout.. was the wrong choice for the last day of exams, though it has great performances esp by Vivek Oberoi (i guess he spells his name differently now...but who cares) and Sanjay Dutt but then u can't really be appreciating it too much when u've got ur head spinning from sleep deprivation and there's a gunshot soundin every two minutes of film!!!
Prime on HBO starrin Uma Thurman and Meryl Streep was good watch...overall
And Cheeni Kum was supercool...esp Sexy the lil girl, she is just charming. I enjoyed every bit of the movie. - The Delhi weather nowadays basically prevents anyone from steppin out in the day and thats how i end up sleepin more often than not.....I sleep late at nights so my afternoon has been my new morning for the past 5 days :P
- Oh ya how cud i forget the disaster yday, my laptop screen had two hinges, one of which is now broken :(( ...a) I dunno where the hell I can get it fixed from and b) It saddens me deeply everytime i look at it.
U see my laptop is my whole life for the next three years before I'll earn enough to be able to afford a new one...so anything happens to my computer or my internet connection and practically my whole life is put on hold. - There are somethings to celebrate too, marriage is on the cards for my bro and I really am happy ....as opposed to what ppl might think.
- Oh did I mention, I've got loads of reasons to be upset or irritated abt...My mum is sleepin in my room nowadays and that basically means me not having a life of my own at night , a time when i need it the most... I can no longer listen to music except if its with headphones, I obviously can't sing along, I can't watch TV or be awake tooo long (lights bhi off karni padti hai) and to top it all up, I can't be on the phone with any of my nocturnal frnds to help me thru the night...I've had to resort to speaking from the loo the last couple of days...no plz don't laugh its not funny its almost tragic.
- And the reason that i have been sad, have cried, have been frustrated, irritated most of all is something which i can't really explain...it makes perfect sense one day and is gibberish the another...so really no point
Hoping things get better and back on track once I start coll, but thats still to be seen.
More later.
Comments
1. eatng aki's head aft gettng d horrid news of exms on my birthdy...
2. going 2 d loo n tlkng cnt hlp bhai aaya hai delhi se so basiclly cnt study hez in my room...so :( irritated too,coz padhai 2 bahana hai.:P
3. sleepn juz at crazy hours or ne tym bcoz of such damned weather here 2.. :D
4.. the pc probs......u knw it al..:P
n etc etc......
n abtk no shaadis on cards so u njoy gal fuget sab irritation n gearup 2 hit d dance floor n no movies aftr honeymoon pvt ltd..:( lts c kaunsa dekhungi aur big qt..whn wl i ??? :P...so done iwd my random commnts lolol...keep njoyng n smilng as u do...muwahz n lodsa hugs..:)
love ya
btw..u DONT eat my head!! :P
well just a few things tht i wanna say(repetition mayb):
1. be careful of these "frnds" of urs....its nothing too suprising tho, ive been thru similar stuff myself but this one particular person's behaviour is particularly disturbing(u knw who..rite?)
2.the reason uve been sad, disturbed n irritated- well u cant do much. can u? n if thts the case then plz dont worry too much..its not worth it
n now i can tell u frm 1st hand experience..things will b fine soon enuf[took a month for me;)]! ignore the thots..try atleast!
3. n itni saari movies dekhi!!!!lucky girl! n shaadi in the house!! wow!!! main toh apne ghar mein kisi ki shaadi dekh nahi sakti..apni hi dekh paungi!!!lol
4. n im praying for the monsoons now..then mayb we cud talk aaram se!:P
dont worry girl...it'll all b fine! n u knw im there naa
luv ya
as fo rdelhi heat, umm... hearing daily abt it its sapping ppl of all their energy!!
firstly really sorry guys for being off the scene this past week...
im back and i hope to catch up soon.
startin with my own blog....was procrastinatin recommentin
ab kar rahi hoon
well i told u abt the shaadi thingy...lets see what happens there
and tune koi movie dekhi ya nahi finally?
baaki sona, padhaai n unpredictable weather is all boring stuff...interestin baatein jaldi karenge :P
luv ya too...
hugs and kisses
they did get better thanks to u
love ya loads sweetie
dunno what i'd do without u >:D<
btw stop being so nice...:P
@the black king
hey welcome to my blog, thanks for droppin by....
and the rooftop/balcony is a problem...i cant get out of my room or house at night without wakin my folks up :P
1) i know sweets...will take care, and i know who u were talkin abt...
2) aye aye... u know crazy ol me...but i promise i wont worry too much.
plus things are better now...time bhi nahi laga :P
3)movies dekhi haan... but shaadi in the house abhi postpone hui hai....dunno when its gonna be :-??
and teri shaadi toh main dhang se dekhungi...will be loads of fun :D
4) teri prayers toh answer ho gayi, baarish bhi ho gayi but pray for my dad to get another ac... mum's not leaving before then :P
i know ure always here....
luv ya girl :-*
@mann
i cudnt say that honestly :P ;)) and its all ok!
oh btw my laptop obvio is fixed now...stale news ho gayi yeh
hugs and kisses...loads of em to u
alls well...thanks darling
and karan ka bday toh main sacchi bhool gayi thi...though i did smile when bonnie told me on the phone :D
>:D<
@sam
yup was...bore toh abhi bhi hoti hoon but kam time milta hai...the project needs work to be done and i dont wanna work durin everyone else's summer hols :( not fair
but ya im a lot less bugged... and it rained ... yay!!!