How I wish...

I'm in this ultra romantic mood right now...blame it on the music. :P
I just thought of listing out a few things that I really wish make me go "awww" in this life ...




  • For starters I want to have my special someone (who will be referred to as "him" in this post) to really be in love with me...every other thing on the list will prolly happen on its own. :P

  • I wanna share a dance with him on a song that he knows I love.

  • I wanna be thinking of callin him at night when he calls to tell me that he wasn't gettin sleep.

  • I wanna lean on his shoulder and drift into mild slumber, while he watches me.

  • I wanna hold his hand to stop him from leaving and know that he will stay.

  • I wanna go for a long walk with him.

  • I want us to get soaked in the rain together.

  • I want him to call me something that no one else does...and I want to call him something that no one else does.

  • I wanna overhear him tellin his frnds why he loves me.

  • I wanna go shopping with him so I can see him pull a cute face when I spend too much time or money. And I also wanna shop for him.

  • I wanna watch all my favorite movies with him. And not to mention watch his expression when I exclaim that Hugh Jackman is super hot :P

  • I wanna have a hot cup of coffee with him...that eventually turns cold coz we drink less and talk/not talk more :P



And I wanna sleep now... my brain's overworked ...lol

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey vands... first f all... lovely post!!! makes me all gooey inside... me is misshin my "him" now... :D

n knwing d hardcore romantic u r... i think ne guy hu ends up wid u will b one f d luckiest ppl eva...

hugs sweets... n more hugs!!! muahs!!!
Babes......watta hve ya done......remarkable.gosh hw I wnt allllllllll dis 2 happen 4 u (n also selfishly sayng 4 me 2 :P)...bt tera hojaye n hoga jaldi abse is gonna b top of my prayer list...:D m seriously gonna pray 4 u pakka se on dis.. & indeed Mann is sho vry rite...the guy whuz gonna hve u..omg cnt say he wud one hell lucky on d planet:),keep it goin gal..Luv ya muwahz..>:D< (bhiggggggg one)...
IncorrigibleV said…
@mann
hehe ... did ya call up tanuj just now??...karna chahiye tha
and yup everyone knows the die hard romantic that i am, i just hope "he" appreciates it as much :P
btw its rainin :)
XOXO sweets

@cheri
lol remarkable shemarkable nahi meri faaltu si imagination hai :P
waise i want it to happen to u too dear...and soon at that.
hmmm he is gonna be lucky, hopefully provided he finds me ;))
luv ya too
big hugs
neers said…
"Awwww" that was soo adorable :)
loved it...hope he finds u sooon!
muah..love ya loads
IncorrigibleV said…
@bonnie
:)
fingers crossed...
waise more than my "him" finding me, i want ur "him" to find u... u know why ;)
:P
love ya loads too
Anonymous said…
yeah i did na... i told him to go read it... and he did... use bas comment karne ka time mil jaaye to kar dega... [:D] u knw my dear mister... busy busy busy wid his appraisal... [:(]
IncorrigibleV said…
@mann
no problem dear... i can wait
and busy with his apraisal? cool good luck to him then ...
love ya both
Anonymous said…
lovey dovey mood ha?? lolzzz....... now the romantic in u is speaking.. some dreamer!! :)
keep dreaming.. it's beautiful!!
IncorrigibleV said…
@sam
yup theres a biggg romantic and dreamer in me ....lolzzz
and ure right its beautiful :)
Garima said…
lovely!!!!!!
i genuinely wish he finds u soon and when he does we can make him read this n he'll knw exactly how to go about things!!!
hoping n praying this comes true real soon..
luv
IncorrigibleV said…
@garu
haha fantastic idea...whenever he finds me (since im determined not to do the "looking" ... lol) we will pakka make him read this.... will make things so much easier ...
luv ya too sweets
tc
Unknown said…
firstly vands....awesum post!!! made me go "awwwww" (that rarely happens though) :P...but its so cute and adorable and im sure evry girl reading this wud want her love life to be sumthing like that!
secondly!...Why is everyone talking about their "hims"....the "hims" that i dont know about!! grrr... >(
IncorrigibleV said…
@tan
firstly thanchew...and i made u go "awwww", i know that rarely happens so pleasure's all mine.
and sweetie is post ke "him" se toh main bhi nahi mili hoon, how can u know abt it...pata chalega toh pakka bata dungi :P
hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork