"Sleepinggg..."

:):):)
Ya besides goin "awwwww" thats how i went when i heard that!
For those who dunno what I'm talkin about let me enlighten u.... more on my kiddish side comin right up! hehe
Yesterday when I was coming back from coll...nuthing out of the ordinary only that I was bugged for the first part of the journey then Rajat and Rajat managed to make me smile... we ended up playin dumb charades and laughed quite a bit.
After dropping off Shivani and Namita [cab mates] the driver bhaiya decided to drop me...[i'm usually dropped off last so that was good], my stop was almost approaching and i looked at my watch it was 6pm, i did my calculation {read askin myself what he'll be doin at the moment} so i was voicing out loud "yaar shaayad so raha hoga, i don't think he'll pick up!" [i was callin him to give him my new alternate number]
beep...meri jaan kahin bhi jaaa ... bas sambhalke jaana..."i'm sick of hearing this"
[ i love the song (aana dobara by avadhoot gupte) mind u ... but just that its his caller tune and i end up hearing it far too often... kya karen its kinda my aadat to call irrespective of whether we talk or not lol]
and just when i was tellin rajat that i hear:
him: hello...?
me: you picked up :O?
him: muffled noise ... hmmm
me: this is my new hutch number
him: hmmm
me: so raha tha kya?
him: haan vands i was sleepingggg
me: {besides jumping with joy} awwww im so sorry go back to sleep... byee
him: bye
me all smiles "oh he sounded sooo adorable when he was sleepin"
I got off at my stop and i was so busy smiling foolishly that instead of sayin bye to Rajat Rajat and Swati i said in a singsong voice "he sounded soooo cute :D bye!"
hehe i can get very silly when it comes to him.
I entered the colony gate and dialed Bonnie's number [again to tell her my new number]
me: "hiii"
her: "hiii"
me: "my new hutch number save kar le"
her: "okie"
me: "wow pata hai abhi i called him and he sounded soo adorable on the phone, he was sleeping!"
her: "waise even i was sleeping vands"
me: "hehe but u dont sound half as adorable as him"
her: "lol"
me: "accha im gettin home in 2 min are we meetin now ki at 7?"
her: "7"
me: "alright sweetie byee"
Mum and Dad weren't at home when i reached upstairs so i did the usual......switched on my laptop, chked my mail etc.
Then i called up Garu since Bonnie wasnt gonna be here as of yet, ate her head also abt how adorable he had sounded...besides of course asking her abt her boards and wishin her luck...:P
She very sweetly tells me she doesnt understand me. ;))
At night i sms him....
"honey i have been tellin ppl a 100 times everyone who wud listen but tujhe hi nahi bataya: you sounded absolutely adorable on the phone today when u were sleeping :) its amazing how little things can make me smile no end. luv u loads byeee"
Oh when i called Cheri raat ko ... i told her too... hadh hoti hai!!! lolz
Accha all this was yday, I actually spoke to him just a while ago, told him abt this and this is what he had to say: "vands such simple things amaze u!"
im like: "ya how strange is that i was so happy u were sleeping" :P
Seriously strange how I cherish 15 second - 2 sentence convos maybe even more than hour(s) long convos ;)
Thats the kid in me.... i just had to blog abt this moment coz its an everlasting source of smiles and i wanted to preserve it, just wish i had recorded it though!
Will be back with more later
Take Care!
Comments
"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure
(Chorus)
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever
(Chorus)
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
(Bridge)
I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time
(Chorus)
Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
'Cause I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
(Chorus)
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
(Chorus)
Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don't wanna miss a thing"
Keep at it :)
hey i love that song too...
and have u heard breathing by lifehouse thts also amazing the chorus goes:
I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
'Cause i want nothing more than to sit
Outside Heaven's door and listen to you breathing
Is where I want to be
just was reminded of it
and yes i am on orkut don't worry i'll send u a request
@bonnie
u know me sweetie...yes i am a total kid when it comes to him and its crazy but indeed wonderful !
:)
hehe "comic doll"... thats real cute
and i dunno if i can explain to anyone of u what i feel when things like this happen... but whatever i like the fact that i blogged abt this and that u guys liked it :)...
luv ya too hugs
"esh's fan club's biggest fan's entry"??? .... all i can say i lolol :):):)
u knw wot?? i knw dis is repeating oders... but u r crazy lol....... soemone sure is lucky ;)
yes i know... and i'd like to believe that hes lucky too