A night of Good Music and yummy McVeggie

As the title says it all I had fun on Saturday.
It was an awesome day with a routine start…. Me waking up late, feeling wasted on the weekend and generally feeling like I had the world to take on but just not enough time on my hands. Anyways why it turned out to be an awesome day is pretty much gonna remain my reason for delight this entire week…..ok im sounding like a kid now but Bonnie ka net chal gaya …yay!!! I’m so happy to have spoken to her after soooo long.
I think that she’s extremely important in my life ….and now its proven coz whenever shes not here I feel this strange void … like im missin something, like theres this piece of the puzzle which is missin……and then when she comes back, the world’s a happy place again :) [ok maybe I’m exaggerating but who cares I’m happy :D]

Besides meeting Bonnie… I had no such plans for the evening when mum asked whether I wud go to CP with dad and her….shes like “metro mein challenge… central park mein kailash kher ka concert hai…chalna hai?” I’m like “haan chalo…:)”
So it was decided we left the house at about quarter to 7, went to Rajouri by car parked there and took the metro to CP…
Pretty cool actually I was listenin to the radio all the while in the metro {something my mum doesn’t really like :P} and ya for some strange reason I like standing by the pole in the metro and I do not like sittin but my mum … there again she asked so many times to sit that I almost had to give in, reluctantly!
We reached Rajiv Chowk station at around 7:25pm and got out to see the Central Park swarming with ppl…..Kailash Kher’s voice resounding in the speakers all over the place and public who seemed to have been havin a good time. [except some couples I noticed who were still engrossed in conversation in the middle of the crowd, not even payin attention to the music…]

So me being this music enthusiast was edgin mum and dad to get as close to the stage as possible which was highly unlikely considerin that the place was jam packed till now and we had reached late…we still managed to get a view and stood for the next 70 minutes enjoying the music…..atleast I did, dunno abt mum and dad cudnt really hear them even if they had said anything :P
Kailash Kher belted out quite a few of my favs including Ya rabba from Salaam-e-Ishq, Chak De Phattey from Khosla Ka Ghosla … oh ya how can I forget, the poor sweet lady organizer incharge had to come and interrupt the show twice to request the audience to settle down “Kailash ji ab tabhi gaayenge jab aap sab sayam ke saath baith jaayen…..” lol! And to this Dilliwaale goin “baith jao baith jao” chanting in tune as if preparing to cheer for world cup…hehe

I remember the guy in front of me askin the girl by his side “sayam se baith jaayen....shaanti ke saath nahi bola ;) !!!” and the girl replied “shaanti sabke paas nahi hai na” lolz
Anyways the other songs he had sung were Teri Deewani (this one I missed, the concert had begun at 7 and we reached at 7:30), Sajna tere Bina (loved this one and even recorded it; beech mein he had gone “oh tussi punjabi jaande ho?” and the crowd went “hooo” :D ), Dhol Wajda, Allah Ke Bande and also one from his upcoming album, which was a pretty good number btw….he sang as the last number of the night.

After that wrapped up we went to Mcdonalds right opposite and I had a yummy Mc Veggie and a Chicken Mcgrill…[cmon I really was hungry] phir we went to Keventers and I topped up with a slice of coffee icecream…wow! (mum had butterscotch)
All in all a pretty eventful and non boring day… stuff that I wanted to share with u guys!

PS: The whole atmosphere there in those 70 minutes reminded me so much of my Pilani trip in October last year…..I really wanna go back there!!!

/*The pics arent really clear but whatever im still an amateur with the cam... and for the song recording (amr format - opens with real player) plz click on the link below.*/
http://rapidshare.com/files/20711977/K1.amr.html

Comments

neers said…
Awww soo sweet! thank u thank u :)
u know its mutual.and abt that concert..ure lucky yaar,i havent been to one ever..but i could feel it thru the way u've written.
Anonymous said…
awwwwwwwwwwww.... u sound so happy.... lk a kid let loose on a candy store... [:D] m glad u hving fun...

kailas kher ws dwn here a few weeks back, he perfored at the simbi insti of comm. ka fest n we hd so much fun... sigh!!!

n the guy n gal ka comments reminded me of this concert we went to - atif aslam... and the mc ws such a dud... "ive been al ovr d world bt the guys n gals 4m pune r the best looking" n the entire crowd went - "JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHI!!!"
oh the look on her face ws priceless!!!

wishin ya a lot many mr mcveggie moments... ;D ("kodak" gts a bit boring... overused and all tat jazz :P)
IncorrigibleV said…
@bonnie
thanks mat bol yaar...u know how much i love u :)
am glad u liked readin abt the concert!
@mann
hehe yes i was happy...
oh and abt the atif concert...i read that entry, i know abt the "jhoothi!!!" thingy lolzzz
mcveggie moments .... that actually sounds cute i might start to use it :D

love vands
Babes d link aint openg coz realplayer nahi hai mere paas....nwyz kafi mast post hai An evng wid Mr kher nt anupam tho..hahaha..chl u had sum solid fun im happy bout tht...n same tym jealous abit 2 bt u njoied na..never nxt tym n i knw CP..quite close 2 my masi's place nxt tym m in delhi..firstlly meetng u 2 is fixed thn a roxng concert follows...done na..gud..n btw sorry late commnt kiya u knw na.i didnt open my page,nwyz Luv ya mwhz..hugs
IncorrigibleV said…
@cheri
arre pakka tu pehle delhi toh aa, cp for sure chalenge and concert ho na ho we'll sure have loads of fun :)
and cmon tu toh late hone ki baat hi mat kar... main tujhse bhi zyaada late hoon :P
neva mind sweetie...
Anonymous said…
whoa....dats ssoooooo coooooooooooooooooool.. duh uh mujhe kyun nahi bataya....lp is like do kadam door [ not literally ..or else i wud hav known abt d concert..]...mast hai yaar....n mcveggie yummmmmm

whoa me~~~said...atif???!!!!!!! whooooo..lucky...i wud have given up anythin 2 go 2 dat concert...u noe na vn??!!.. [:P]
IncorrigibleV said…
@tash
arre tujhe pata hona tha yaar, paper mein itna bada ad tha, mujhe bhi mummy ne hi bataya tha, anyways it was cool agli baar hoga koi concert cp mein toh tujhe pakka bataungi.
and yeah mann had said atif, i know u wud have given anything to go there...me too :)
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
paper kaunsa paper..not dt certainly..dats d only paper i read...actually only paper i comb thru..lol..chal agli baar pakka...but dun remind me of cp...i bcum NOSTALGIC 4 my cell..lol...
IncorrigibleV said…
lol sure ...wont remind u!
and main paper mein tha shayad i dunno mum saw it, i didnt

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork