Re gainin Perspective

Hmmm. I know what that sounds like: sounds like someone who fell hard with a thud and is now trying to cover up by brushing off the mud from the ‘behind’.
Ok that ‘someone’ is ‘ME’ and ‘the fall’ is my 3rd sem result [don’t ask, its easy to guess, it’s a ‘fall’, can’t be good]. All this coupled together with some underlying concerns in my head which I keep addressing every now and then made me discuss “lack of perspective” in my life with myself.
You know how suddenly everything your folks or your elders said begins to make perfect sense and you feel like such a fool to have dismissed all of it before without a thought, that’s exactly how I felt, but the only difference was that not everything they said made sense just some of it.
Anyways getting back to me regaining all that I was loosing out on, here’s what I’m gonna do:
I’m gonna expect a tad bit more from myself coz once that happens I won’t let myself down, why am I so sure? Because I know myself.
Period!

That’s just the objective of the plan of action; the actual process is easier said than done… honestly I’ve been trying to get things in order this past week and nothing seems to work beyond a certain point. Initially my approach would have been to stop trying and let things be for a while but now…I’m modifying that bit. I’m gonna keep at it however slow the progress might be…..yes it is damn slow and irritating but whatever.

This again is the only thing I can amend, the rest of the things that didn’t make sense to me continue to be that….impossible to change.
Hoping to be in a better place…

Comments

Anonymous said…
u knw wt... u said u luvd the way i write... well, the feeling is mutual... :)

i put this on my blog a few weeks back i think... "Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”"

the best thing abt advice is that ur supposed to listen to it and then do as ur heart desires so tat wen u luk back, u dnt hv any regrets... easier said than done, i knw... bt u gotta try... u cn only sink or swim, rite? so go ahead and dive rite in...

and i hd this on another post "The only thing that is truly yours - that no one can control or take from you - is your attitude, so if you can take care of that, everything else in life becomes much easier." so i'm a believer... :D and im sure u r gonna b exactly whre u wanna b, whr u deserve to b and wher u ought to b...
IncorrigibleV said…
the feeling is mutual?...wow now thats serious tareef!!!
thanks mann, i hope things turn out just fine... for u and me both :)
HMMMM..life has its own turns sweety n indeed whn sum1 falls down THUDDDDDD...it surely hurts n v r bound 2 complain...bt itz u n entirely u whu has to hold on or sit back in d sme posture or get back springd up wid being more careful....n needless 2 say re...well done...i knw my dams...shez d one whuz al set back 2 rox d nation again...luv ya babes
IncorrigibleV said…
i know ure right cheri, we're bound to complain but then its me who'll set things right...hopefully :P
thanks for backing me ...
luv ya too
hugs
neers said…
We're done talking on this na.par pata hai,like i told u that day,one such shock is necessary to shake us back t reality. And im sure this is goin to help u tons..U'll get back with a new energy!
neers said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
this concern is being addressed i guess...its just gonna take a sincere effort on ur part to bring things back on track..easier said than done i knw..but im sure u'll do it!!
the othr 'underlying concerns', if i can guess(dunno if im right), also r not as impossible to change as u think they r. ive said dis to u a 100 times n am gonna say it yet agn....ITS ALL UP TO U!! its u who's holding on...its u who can let it go....its not as unconscious as u think it is...giv it a try atleast

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork