Life is a perennial tragedy...

This is something i just finished writin .... 1:08 to 1:18am

Life is a perennial tragedy
Just when alls well
something just has to go wrong
which causes all the more pain and misery

I'm tired of seeking
as you run and hide
I'm tired of waiting
only letting out a deep sigh
I'm tired of looking
at the tide go low and high
My bird of dreams
soaring in my hopes' sky

Its time now to
let you go
Its time now to
cease her flight
Its time again to
resume solitude
coz life is...
a perennial tragedy !

Comments

neers said…
I loved this one...but this is not u. Life isnt a perennial tradegy yaar..not to u! U cant give up so soon..i wont let u :)
Hmmmm...after readng d one song tht popes in is I wlk a lonely street in a boulevard of broken dreams..ha!!!dams tho dis poem hit on d basic reality itz nt true dt life is a perennial tradegy coz u knw na evry dark cloud has a silver lining n wid ppl whom u luv n care 4 arnd..life is definately nt a perennial tradegy at al...n main aur bonnie 2 hai hi na..to take u 2 d shore n nt lettin ya drown in dis perennial tradegy..so...hugs babes..luv ya :)
IncorrigibleV said…
awww
@bonnie
u know what i dont care if its me or not, what matters is that u loved it.... thats a compliment coz that means i conveyed well :)
and no i know both u and cheri arent lettin me give up... and im not giving up either ... yeh bas likh diya
this is like a spur of the moment thing

@cheri
oh boulevard of broken dreams....i love that song :D
"i walk alone!!!"
i know u arent leavin my side sweetie....hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Fleeting Thought & Complicated Truth

Random Update & Artwork

Dreaming…Eyes wide open