Accidental Comeback
11:40am
Okay the title just basically means that I was actually writing 'Resurfacing' as a part series about things that I missed out on writing here... stuff that happened in May, but instead right now I just wanna say that I'm sad.

I haven't spoken with my sister since the 22nd, she's not talkin to me... and just a few minutes ago when she called and I happened to pick up, all she said was "Mummy ko phone dena" like I wasn't even worth acknowledging.
There was this show called 'Between the Sheets' on Meow 104.8 FM, one show coz of which I got hooked on to the station, before I moved coz now I don't get clear radio signals at my place so i'm less of an air junkie. And one man Anil Srivatsa who was the host of BTS and also the creator of Meow. Well I just read this email from him sayin that he has decided to move on from Meow and that the show will no longer exist on the station.
I found out this upsetting piece of news last night about someone who means a lot to me.
Enough things to make me thoughtful and not so happy, don't you think?
PS: I'm really sorry to everyone in Blogsville, especially all those on my list.
Okay the title just basically means that I was actually writing 'Resurfacing' as a part series about things that I missed out on writing here... stuff that happened in May, but instead right now I just wanna say that I'm sad.

I haven't spoken with my sister since the 22nd, she's not talkin to me... and just a few minutes ago when she called and I happened to pick up, all she said was "Mummy ko phone dena" like I wasn't even worth acknowledging.
There was this show called 'Between the Sheets' on Meow 104.8 FM, one show coz of which I got hooked on to the station, before I moved coz now I don't get clear radio signals at my place so i'm less of an air junkie. And one man Anil Srivatsa who was the host of BTS and also the creator of Meow. Well I just read this email from him sayin that he has decided to move on from Meow and that the show will no longer exist on the station.
I found out this upsetting piece of news last night about someone who means a lot to me.
I know that you'll be fine and I shouldn't worry but sometimes I just can't help it.
Enough things to make me thoughtful and not so happy, don't you think?
PS: I'm really sorry to everyone in Blogsville, especially all those on my list.
Comments
>:D<
i love u
Could not see picture. Feel sorry you are going through rough patch. Don't you worry it will pass and HAPPY DAYS WILL BE BACK SOON.
Take care