Blurred and Lost

Okay for this month's Le-Titre @ Cuckoo's I was very confused, infact I still am... I really like both these pictures and it was hard to choose one for my entry.







This was when my brother and my sister in law were leaving for their honeymoon, I clicked a bye bye pic but bhaiya moved at the last moment. The result looks really cool.









And this one is from the night of yummy mcveggie :P I think it looks like someone lit fire in it. After a lot of thought, I've decided that this is gonna be my entry for this month's Le titre.

In other stuff, I get completely lost sometimes. Well this is what happened, one of my friends sent me a really nice wallpaper for Valentine's so after I downloaded it, clicked on "Set as Desktop Wallpaper" to see how it looks. Then I wanted to revert back to the one I previously had and I just couldn't remember what it was. I had to go through my entire picture folder to finally figure out which one of em was my wallpaper mere minutes ago. :O
Weird stuff happens!

Comments

neers said…
lol..mast pic hai!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Bonnie
thanks sweetie :)
Jack said…
Vandita,

For BLUR effect I think first one of your brother would win any day. It does happen at times that one has short lapse of memory. It is hilarious after that.

Not seen you in my space for long. Now I write here too. You can just navigate and your comments are most welcome on my recent posts.

Take care
Anil Sawan said…
nice header pic!

weird things does happen.. but many a times these weird things cud be classified under "absent minded soul" :P

cheers..
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
:) I have loads of blur pics with my bro being the focus. It just somehow happens only with him. :P
I visited you on indiatimes and read all the pendin stuff there but you didn't gimme the link for the new place.
Leave the link and I'll cya there as well. :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@sawan
hey welcome to my space, thanks a lot.
lol, yeah they can be... but i was a lil surprised with myself coz im usually the one who remembers everything in great detail.
Anil Sawan said…
:) did ya design this header pic?
IncorrigibleV said…
@sawan
yup i did..., the whole template is my doin.
Anil Sawan said…
its beautiful! wut inspired you for this design?
IncorrigibleV said…
thank u, actually i already had the green and purple leafy vector design from the time when i was searching for designs for my frnd's blog template and i wanted my theme to be green and purple so i just flipped and merged those with another circle thing and this is what i got :)
Anil Sawan said…
goes well with the blog name.. but what does the tag line mean? and which language is that?
IncorrigibleV said…
the tag line is in spanish...it means: "life is beautiful for me each day because I am in love with LOVE !"
and no i don't know the language, wud like to learn some day though.
Anil Sawan said…
desea que su amor por AMOR permanecer para siempre! :P
IncorrigibleV said…
gracias por tus deseos :)
Anil Sawan said…
tú son siempre bienvenidos. gracias a google para que me permite conversar en un idioma que no sé:)
IncorrigibleV said…
ya all courtesy google, but yeh har sentence translate karna bada mushkil hai... :P
Anil Sawan said…
lol, sahi hein.. par hail google.. mere ofice mein google ko Gita bulatha hein.. Bhagavat Google :P
IncorrigibleV said…
LOL... absolutely apt.
Anil Sawan said…
:P chalo then.. u hav a good day or good night depending ur location. take care :) once again, i luvd the header :P
IncorrigibleV said…
thanks again :) and its night for me... im close to delhi.
u take care too.
Ashish Surana said…
save your ex-wall papers to a separate folder :P
IncorrigibleV said…
@Ashish
lol hamesha nahi hota... :P
Ashish Surana said…
phir to weird things hongi hi :D

Online @ this time in india ?? :O
IncorrigibleV said…
yup im a late sleeper... nocturnal bird :D
Ashish Surana said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
IncorrigibleV said…
i don't have ur id ashish... kahan pe hai tu? gmail or yahoo?
Ashish Surana said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
IncorrigibleV said…
@ATHER FAROOQ MANIYAR
thanks :)
ceedy said…
Kewl pics....and about forgetting the wallpaper is fine but dont make that a habit in real life ;)
IncorrigibleV said…
@ceedy
thanks :)
hehe i won't!
Jack said…
Vandita,

You have already visited me at

o3.indiatimes.com/niceguy251

and now you may find me here by clicking on my name in this comment.

I have posted some photographs on both and look forward to your comments.

Take care
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
Oh ok, sure. I'll drop by soon :)
Jaggu said…
Blog updated!!!
Lena said…
the wallpaper thing happened to me lots of times :D

cool pics :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jaggu
sure will chk :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Lena
really? :P
thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork