Treasure
Last day today to be sending entries for Le-Titre, the monthly photo contest at Cuckoo's, so here I'm hopin I can make this happen with my currently sad state of the net connection.
Treasure for me...
Love for and from my dear ones
Memories of happy times with friends and family
Music that radiates joy and hope
Smiles I've shared and smiles I've passed on
Words that I say and hear, words that I remember and cherish
Treasure for me...Love for and from my dear ones
Memories of happy times with friends and family
Music that radiates joy and hope
Smiles I've shared and smiles I've passed on
Words that I say and hear, words that I remember and cherish
Comments
nice!!
nt bcz i dn't knw any,
but bcz i really like it the way you said em...........
I hope i do find a mention in one of those lovely treasures of yours.........
TkCr Shona.....
And may Your treasures Grow and May you Always Be the way You wanna be...............
Bye 4 now,,,,,,,
nice the whole thng was...i missed the contest :( my net hd gone beserk too...newys wishin u al d vry best..hope u make it gal :)
*smiles*
thanks dear :)
am glad u did,
and all my frnds find a mention in my treasures :)
thanks
awww thanks darling,
my net acts wierd too... but thankfully its workin now... :)
thanks sweetie :)
really amazin.. hats off, but wont u share wat did u send really? :D :D
i wanna know! :D
thanks a ton...:)
but what do u mean by what i sent really? u mean for the photo contest right... i sent this pic only i clicked it especially for the theme.
hehe..
i m fine, doing good but siffering a lil from viral..
back from home after a long break so now feelin bad!! :P
oh okie
aww get well soon buddy... gettin back to work is not so easy i guess :P
take care
it has to be..if it frm Vands innit :)
thank u sweetie :)