Eight O Eight

Thats today ... Eight O Eight ie 8th August.
Some of you might remember what day it is today, for those of you who don't read history here :)
Happy Yellow Flower Anniversary ppl !!! :D
Okay there is not much that I will do today for celebration except wearing yellow and wishing ppl. I just wished him and all of you. But I thought this is the best occasion to take up a long pending tag... the 8 things tag. There are 8 flowers each with 8 petals in the picture, you get the connection don't u? ;)
I was tagged (honestly I don't remember when) by Pri, Solitaire, Sam and Ashu so without much ado here I go :

Eight things I am passionate about
  • Staying Happy
  • The people I love so dearly
  • Music
  • My ongoing romance with life
  • Doin things that make ppl around me happy, I love making them smile
  • The work that interests me
  • Readin and writing (basically expressing myself)
  • My Blog

Eight things I want to do before I die
  • Constantly try and finish up my small and big TDLs, more simply get better at time management
  • Own a big house
  • Make my parents have whatever they want
  • Meet all my far off friends
  • Travel a lot, to my heart's content
  • Have a daughter (I'd prefer adopting) to call someone Bonn :)
  • Try and be remembered fondly and make life a lil more beautiful for all those around me
  • Learn Spanish and Salsa

Eight things I say often
  • "alright/oh okie"
  • "what crap"
  • "lol"
  • "oh lord"
  • "yeah right ! "
  • "how sweet/how dumb"
  • "what the...!!"
  • "kamaal hai"

Eight books I've read recently
  • The Witch of Portobello (reading, tryin)
  • The Broker - John Grisham
  • The Disobedient Mistress
  • Sam's Letters to Jennifer - James Patterson
  • Anything for you Ma'am - Tushar Raheja
  • Restless Nights
  • The Secret Wife
  • Turning Thirty - Mike Gayle

Eight songs I could listen to, over and over
This is so not fair, how am I suppose to choose just 8? :(
  • RHTDM - Dancing in the rain (its the instru bit when Madhavan is watching Dia Mirza dance in the rain) :)
  • Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
  • Major Saab - Pyar Kiya toh Nibhana
  • Doli Saja Ke Rakhna - Kissa Hum Likhenge
  • Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
  • Mohd Rafi - Zindagi Bhar Nahi Bhoolegi
  • Lata Mangeshkar - Lag Jaa Gale
  • Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
There are like a million more, these are just off the top of my head.

Eight things that attract me to my best friends
*smiles*
  • The fact that they can listen to me babble forever without complaining.
  • They actually smile at my childish antics and can make me smile instantly when I'm sad.
  • They remember things I say often.
  • They know me very well and I'm totally myself around them.
  • The non stop giggling, the silences, the serious talks.
  • The hugs and kisses (so what if its only emoticons most of the times :P)
  • The fact that they're always there for me and the fact they restore my faith in myself whenever I am in doubt.
  • The cute names I get addressed with.

Love always...

Comments

madhavshastri said…
You shud reply to ppl in the first reply to the TDL's for those who dn't knw......To Do List's ......
u are truely geniune persn to the core,
a lovely smile on your face for eternity is what i hope for you,,,,,,,
TkCr Shona............
IncorrigibleV said…
@Zo
arre everyone here knows the TDLs, they've been around anyways thanks for enlightenin them :P
and itne saare compliments kyun de raha hai ? ... thanks dear, i am smiling wide!
u take care too :)
Cuckoo said…
And you forced me to come here again, eh ? :D

Of all the things I loved this part..
Have a daughter (I'd prefer adopting).

Once again, I love you for what you are.

Cuckoo
IncorrigibleV said…
@Cuckoo
hehe... I didn't do anything :P
:)
I love u too sweetie and myself as well ... LOL
Sameera Ansari said…
Happy Yellow Flower Anniversary sweetie!Such a sweet thing :)

Perfect day to do this tag hai na!I knew about the baby girl.May all your wishes come true dear.

Bubbly and Iris are really cool numbers!

Have a beautiful flowery day!Hugs
IncorrigibleV said…
@Sameera
I can't stop smiling... :)
perfect day to do the tag, just somehow clicked :P
Now I guess everyone knows abt the baby girl...;)
Thanks sweetie... Hugs to u too!
Solitaire said…
Nice to know you are in love with life! :)

Can you tell us a few cute names that you are addressed with?

And hey, I am going to learn Spanish and Salsa very sooooooon. Guess how? Because of where I am now. Wanna know where I am now? Read Psychobabble. :)
Garima said…
the pic is really nice!!
ur list of things to do before i die is quite similar to mine spclly the daughter and salsa
IncorrigibleV said…
@Solitaire
yup thats me :)
Aah cute names...im called angel, sugar, sweetheart, shona, darling, princess, sweets... all of those :P
I read Psychobabble, and I didn't quite get it but yayie for u learning :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Garu
how not fair u didn't wish me :(
anyways i loved the pic too...
*smiles* @ "daughter"
hey nice tag.. did it long back.. i liked the 8things that attract me to my friends the most...
n happy anniversary!
Cяystal said…
heya!

thnx for blogrolling me! :)

and tht ws a neat tg..
btw you learn spanish?
tht like w-o-w
Debasish Patra said…
Happy 8's to u... ;)

and it ws a nice lazzy thing to blend the tag wid 8-8-8.
Very smart, ahhaaan !

Um sure 'Bonn' will happen soon in ur lyf :)
heyaaaaaa...
love u lods sweetheart n wish u great Happy Yellow Flower Anniversary :)n bonn... :D
this is wt all i wanted to say :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Harini
yeah i know everyone did it a long time ago :P
thanks dear :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Crystal
most welcome ...
and no i dont learn spanish , i just know a few words thats it, i want to learn sometime :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@debasish
thanks deb :)
hehe just happened, the blendin
oh and btw "Bonn" is a cute way of addressing Bonnie my best frnd :P, we decided thats what my daughter is gonna call her!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Cheri
hehe love u too darling... thank u
:D @ Bonn, cute name na??, she loves it already.
Anonymous said…
totally ful-toosh cutie pie :)

SWEETO!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Aart
Well I'm not so much of a huge fan myself but I'll sure chk it out!
thanks for droppin by
IncorrigibleV said…
@Veens
hehe thanks dear :)
Anonymous said…
Photography is all about capturing moments and those 8 flowers are well captured moments...
Claps !
IncorrigibleV said…
@hobo
hey thanks for visitin but those claps aren't for me, i mean i havent clicked that image...
all credits to deviantart
Echo said…
hey!
i love this tag coz u ge to noe a lot bout the other person..and gurl wat this tag reflected bout u the most was ur simplicity..hope u always live such a sweet simple uncomplicated life!cheers!
IncorrigibleV said…
@echo
the grass is always greener on the other side :P, i complain so many times abt my lefe being totally monotonous and lacking in excitement!
anyways thanks so much... u made me smile :)
Ankur said…
kaamal hai, aap bhi ek daughter god lena chahti ho.. wow!!

and it was really a tag well done!! :)

aur maine socha tha ki 8 sonfs mai sab ke sab angrezi honge.. hehe, but amzing choice there again!! :)

and do u really feel sad, howcome re, when u keep spreading smiles arnd!! :)

and cute names, i wanna know! !:D

have fun..
cheers!!
IncorrigibleV said…
@ankur
main bhi matlab? aur kaun god lena chahta hai?
thanks
arre i dunno why ppl thing i listen to more english than hindi... i really like hindi stuff and infact jabse mere lappie ka audio uda hai i only listen to hindi on radio :P, am glad u like the music choice :)
abt feeling sad, i do have my days when im pissed abt things not goin right and im feelin alone... but i like that fact abt myself that i usually am capable of makin ppl smile :)
oh and for the cute names scroll up the comments, i mentioned in my reply to sol ...
Ankur said…
main bhi.. aur kaun!! :D

arre side wali list mai always english songs hote hai.. isliye i guess!! :D

and scrolled sugar!! :D
hehehe

nice ones.. looks like they love u a lot!!
IncorrigibleV said…
@ankur
oh thats cool :), have u thought of a name... i always try but can never decide!
and side waali list.. hmm that reminds me i prolly need to update it
"sugar" is just one person though (anyone can guess who :P) but ya my frnds do love me a lot... just like i love them :)
Ankur said…
hahah.. cheeni bulata hai ya sugar!! :P
hehe

and yes, humne bhi naam socha hai, Angel!

and haan ji.. update kar do list.. badhiya hai!!
IncorrigibleV said…
cheeni nahi sugar hi bulata hai kabhi kabhi...
angel's a pretty name but it doesnt gel too much with many indian surnames ... its lovely for a nick though.
Ankur said…
yeah... we decided it long back and now i retain it!! :D
hehe

and sugar.. kewl one by Mr Special! ;)
hehe
IncorrigibleV said…
sweet :)
haha i'd give him less credit than that for the name atleast... i had to literally coax him into givin me an exclusive nick, he still calls me Vands like 90% of the times
Ankur said…
ehehe... bechara.. ! :P

actually its difficult to call with some other name.. generally sweetie, janu, baby r used!! :P
but sugar really is a good one, and yeah.. exclusive too!!!
IncorrigibleV said…
yeah i know, i run outta terms of endearment too... esp for guys, like my guy frnds who are not him :P

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork