Dreaming…Eyes wide open

As the title suggests this is one of my dreams which I see with my eyes wide open…
I was tagged by Maverick long long ago and I thought this could be used as an answer to his “Reveal your dream” tag.
Even though I dream a lot, I managed to say this out loud only days ago pretty much to my surprise as well :) We were talking about one of his friends getting married and that’s how I ended up talking so much.
Well just so you know, I wouldn't mind marrying an undergraduate…
Wouldn't mind stayin in Mumbai…
Would even learn to talk in Marathi, thodi bahut kaam chalau types till I learn the entire language…
Wouldn't mind cooking for you…
Wouldn't mind wearing a saree a lot more often than I had planned on... just coz you like it :) …
And honey you won’t have to worry about your backache…I'll be there to rub iodex on it.
Will iron and give you your clothes every morning…
Roz chai banaungi...main chai acchi banati hoon :), haan aur kabhi kabhi coffee bhi banaungi…
Will remember to give you your hanky and car/bike keys whenever you go out…
Will remind u of everyone’s birthday, aapko toh kabhi yaad nahi rehte
Haan aur tera cellphone bhi yaad dilaungi, so you don’t forget it at home…
I'll keep a backup of all your contacts, remember last time sab kho gaye the? Tujhe bola tha ab main hi kar lungi… Ab toh bluetooth se bhi transfer kar sakte hain, laptop pe rakh lenge :)
And honey you can blog from my computer as well sometimes
Raat ko when you come home late I’ll open the door for you even if I’m sleeping…
Khaana garam bhi kar dungi, tu khaake toh aayega nahi…
Honey, raat ko teen baje tera phone bajega na toh bhi chalega…kisi ladki ka hoga tab bhi I won’t complain, pakka!
Tu ghar aake raat ko TV pe news dekhega na, mujhe gussa toh bahut aayega but I promise I won’t ask you to switch it off…
Aur haan subhe tujhe newspaper padhna hoga, how irritating but I'll let you…
Will clean your specs properly with a soft cloth everyday…
I’ll make sure that your phone is charged so that the battery doesn’t run out on you. Or better still, I’ll make you carry the phone charger with you…
Oh and this is something I really wanna do, I'll tuck you in bed when you’re really sleepy and tired and bugged with the mosquitoes :P
And I like ruffling your hair, I’ll ruffle em every morning, umm ya shayad raat ko…;)
Honey…"honey"; this is what I'll call you – always!
And I promise I'll never forget to tell you that I really love you...
Comments
i thought that was so typically Indian housewife types with a lil changes keeping with the times!
that was so beautiful vands..
you are such an honest writer that its simplicity just tugs at one's heart!
lovely!
lol yeah it is my dream... i dunno if u noticed but the post is in blockquotes...i did actually say that to him [:O]
it might be housewifey but it still is me :), actually he makes that part of me
thanks for sucha lovely comment sweetie... really made me smile :)
................
..........
Man gal i dunno have wordsssssss :) gosh....mannnnnn u rock..i could relate too quite many no no the entire thingie I too so would love to such house wifey wifey thingie bt i swear cant do any absolutely no match to ya..hats off..
n pics r too gud specially the rose one :)
Love ya too.... tht reminds me acha gift hai ye for his budday... :)
Hugs :-*
wat more one wants when u give urself... and this is just the icing on the cake :)
well... its a beautifully executed tag and i havent read such a romantic love letter in bloggersville yet :)
Be happy
Stay forever together...
Amen!!!
Cheers!!!
i better go back and dream now!! :P
well the same guy who has the avenger :P
and i didnt write it out to him, i said all this on the phone :P
ps: lol @ 'sapno ka raajkumar' ;))
ohho yaar tu toh hamesha bahut tareef karti hai :P
abt u not being able to do it...well if u want to u'll be able to :)
oh and i looovve the rose pic too
btw yeh gift nahi hai... infact is baar main kuch nahi kar rahi uske bday ke liye ... really can't think of anything :(
hugs and kisses... luv ya
*blush*
thank u thank u soo much but its not a letter ... silly me and my big mouth actually said all of that to him on the phone
:)
im really hopin ur together forever wish for us comes true...
hehe, sure buddy....bahut mazaa aata hai aise sapne dekhne mein :P
love u so much!! :)
:)
i dunno what to say except that i really love u sweetheart :)
xoxo
cheers. :)... stay together forever. :)
hahaha...
thanks sweetie i dunno if i really am all of those things its just that he has that effect on me :)
his reaction?... well not much actually this was at some 4:30am in the morning and he was very sleepy toh mujhe sone ke liye bol raha tha...
besides that he just said "i love you vands" in between, while i was still talkin.:)
thank u so much for wishing us togetherness... i pray for it quite often too
kon he wo jiske liye yeh likha gaya he :)))
thank u :)
and main toh mumbai kabhi gayi nahi hoon... jab bhi jaungi i'll ask him to show me around :P
and i any which ways love u till the end... so
cheers
pratham
yeah right girls will copy me... i cant stop laughin abt that ... ure such an idiot! LOL
omg i cant stop laughin :))
anyways i know ure always gonna be here and that u love me... u know why im so confident?? coz im never gonna let u go :P
love u loads... u know that by now ;)
BEAUTIFUL POST , LUCKIER MAN...
WISHES :)
i so wanna kill him.....kab samajh aayegi usse ki ure D best...tujhse better koi nahi milne wala usse
thank u so much for the wishes :) ... he sure is lucky and he knows :P
main yeh usko bata chuki hoon... but as he says its just my luck that i fell in love with a really really dumb guy :P
btw i loved how u began with oh my god!!!! ;)
hugs!
thanchew ... *smiles*
He is one lucky guy dear!Hugs
*smiles shyly*...yes i do love him a lot :)
lucky toh woh hai, so many ppl keep sayin that :P
Hugs to u too sweetie
ho gaya hai tujhko to pyar...lakh kar le tu inkaar....hmmmm go ahead give the whole story...
wow thats sayin too much...
hehe main inkaar kahan kar rahi hoon... and well there isnt much of a story ive said pretty much everything there is to say :P
lol maine yeh poocha hi nahi ki woh kya karega...
waise i kinda know he won't do anything :P
@u wishin to be him... thats a first i'm flattered :) ;)
of course u know... but u know why?? waah mujhe bhi bata de, i really don't know why :(
hugs to u too darling... thats my fav part :)
and im not very deserving but it just makes me super happy that ure proud of me...
luv u
Lovely post and blog...U'[ve got another regular avid reader in me now :P
And this was really sweeeetttt! Everone wld wnt someone like u :P
Wouldn't mind wearing a saree a lot more often - That's really awesome
I'll be there to rub iodex on it. - Ha Ha. After all ur the one who is gonna beat him up also....
hi there meghna :), i can't stop smilin at all the lovely compliments... thanks so much dear
am glad u liked the post.
PS: am blogrollin u
LOL nowhere in the post did i mention that i won't be working, its just that i assumed that i'll have a less stressful job as compared to him and be home when he gets home.
That's really awesome ... *smiles*
After all ur the one who is gonna beat him up also.... - hehe nope, i can't possibly think of doin that :P
n yeah awesome template too...god i just HAVE to do something bout mine..
n sry for not checking ur blog so long...cio round..
thank u :)
well yeah i am talkin about myself....
i didnt get the part about refreshing back though
anyways thanks a ton for visiting :)
hehe yup i do, thats the stuff that makes life... lil moments like that :)
thanks so much for the complis...:)
am glad u like the template, and well about yours... i could help if u need any
good u came around, never mind the time...
take care
yup mez right here
hehe... and it wasnt big mouth but it was LOVE!!! :)
and i wish ur wish comes true!!!
Amen!!!
Cheers!!!
P.S. no updates for long? again busy?
yes it is "love" :):)
and abt the updates... kuch nahi papers over to internet ka naatak shuru, abhi chal raha hai so im makin hay while the sun shines... readin pending posts ... will prolly write something too
I tot it would have some Foxy closing.. but it didn't..
It is whip on a one's self respect..
Damn .. but he explanation made me visualise and made me happy with the feeling that someone would do that for someone..
Kool stuff..
Tc.
Omi
good blog girl. do you mind me droppin here to read ?
umm abt the first part i dunno why u wud term it as a whip on the self respect, i don't find anything like that in my dream... it is simple coz it wud make me happy, doin things for the one i love...
anyways am glad that the visualization gave u a happy feelin
thanks for droppin by
yup 50th one :)...
thanks for the compliment, infact i visited ur space as well, pretty cool :)
and why wud i mind u dropping by here...be my guest anytime.
:):) thank u so much, well yeah ideally that should work but not so much in my case :P
i think that answers ur question, yes there is someone in particular :D
thanks so much :)
Aur office mein jab rahoonga chote chote miscall nahi dogi??
Aur har hafta Gajar ka halwa nahi banaogi ??(however high the price of carrots is !!!)
Love this post Vandz !!!
I am almost proposing you here !!!
:)
i have to tell u that i absolutely looooved this comment :)
ure sucha sweetheart zahid... thanks a lot
hugs to u :)
oh and the pillow fight thing is adorably cute...
Vands... dis is jus so amazing!
splly, that tucking into the bed :)
thanks Deb, i cant say much else except that this made me smile a whole lot
love ya