@Mishra First things first... thanks for dropping by :) about u being number one for loads of ppl, i think that makes u very lucky :) As for my 'About me'...its fairly simple, that was said by a very close frnd of mine and i couldn't have agreed more so i put it up here. I'm essentially an open book kinda person so once u get in touch in me, get to know me, then most often than not you'll know a lot about me earlier than you'd think...so that's what she meant to say. glad u liked my space :)
I asked this once about a year ago with a yes and I dint know if my answer was correct. I dont know it takes a lot to be someones number one and even harder to keep someone at number one at all points in your life !!! I thought hard to find someone who has kept me number one at some point of time and perhaps i think i have a few who'd !!!!
@zahid >:D< good to see u here buddy :) i agree it does take a lot to be someones number one and maintainin that position is the hardest part... i see ure atleast semi positive abt this ... good enough cya soon too... btw i guess even u have end sems comin up ... ALL the BEST, mine begin from tomorrow.
@akki sweet... so happy that u found each other :) abt the question quite a few ppl here have mentioned more than one number one so i guess its possi... actually even i have two :P hugs!
wow such a great thought as to whether i am no.1 for someone. it kept me thinking though. i am definitely my parents no.1 and hope to be in future for more number of people.
@pri sweetie i didnt quite get this, what will i be sayin for my 50th wedding anniversary?? :-/ and great that u are someone's number one... i had fun with all the answers i got good response :)
As the title suggests this is one of my dreams which I see with my eyes wide open… I was tagged by Maverick long long ago and I thought this could be used as an answer to his “ Reveal your dream ” tag. Even though I dream a lot, I managed to say this out loud only days ago pretty much to my surprise as well :) We were talking about one of his friends getting married and that’s how I ended up talking so much. Well just so you know, I wouldn't mind marrying an undergraduate… Wouldn't mind stayin in Mumbai… Would even learn to talk in Marathi, thodi bahut kaam chalau types till I learn the entire language… Wouldn't mind cooking for you… Wouldn't mind wearing a saree a lot more often than I had planned on... just coz you like it :) … And honey you won’t have to worry about your backache…I'll be there to rub iodex on it. Will iron and give you your clothes every morning… Roz chai banaungi...main chai acchi banati hoon :), haan aur kabhi kabhi coffee bhi banaungi… Will r...
Yup that's exactly what I thought I should do today...knock on the door to my house in Blogsville. :) Howdy folks? I've been doing not too bad myself. Still finding my feet in a world that stops or pauses for no one. Anyway in other news, I'm going on a short 'temple-trip' next week to Pune-Shirdi-Nashik-Mumbai with my Mum and cousins. I know I'm not really a temple person but my camera will have some fun and I shall make up by shopping in whatever we have left :P So well, questions for people in Mumbai: 1) Can you help me find a decent serviced apartment/ budget hotel for 6 people (Double Rooms + 1 occupant) in an area that's close to the domestic airport for 2 nights? I don't want to spend a fortune on lodging alone. More for when I come back on 27th. Take care. Image Credits: deviantART
Hmmm so my exams ended and I was supposed to be free these past two weeks but i really wasn't. My sis in law was here and we were rarely at home, she had to meet so many relatives before goin back to the US. Anyways now that she's gone and a post has been due for longgg I'd better not delay it any further. I don't have anything super exciting to write about except that I'm gonna be starting my project training (first tryst with 'work') this Monday and I'm hopin I'll enjoy myself and feel productive at the same time. Besides that I've been listenin to pretty much the same songs since the beginning of the month... now with my playlist being extended to include loads of old Rafi songs and quite a few by Paolo Nutini {Bubbles' recommendation :)} And this month had birthdays of some really special ppl and some new frnds, Bubbles and Zahid on 12th, Pratham on 15th, Ankur on 17th and Supriya (my school frnd) who has her birthday tomorrow on the ...
Comments
and u are somebody's number one :)
love u
thanks!
:)
glad u answered in the positive, ure most welcome :)
Thanks for this sunny post sweetie!Have a great month ahead :)
I m happy with that :)
and hop u r too :)
lov!
Lodsa love and hugs
Kind of got intrigued by your about me.What is your interpretation of KNOWING someone ?
wow u could name more than a couple of ppl... good for u :)
am glad u liked the post...
have a good day :)
lovely!
hmmm right... i found for sure just after i asked this question yday :)
im very happy to hear that answer...
good for u sweetie :)
luv...
hey thanks a ton for dropping by :)
glad u have someone like him in ur life!
hmmm glad u do, and well tujhe pata nahi hai but u sure are number one for someone...
luv and hugs right back at ya :)
First things first... thanks for dropping by :)
about u being number one for loads of ppl, i think that makes u very lucky :)
As for my 'About me'...its fairly simple, that was said by a very close frnd of mine and i couldn't have agreed more so i put it up here. I'm essentially an open book kinda person so once u get in touch in me, get to know me, then most often than not you'll know a lot about me earlier than you'd think...so that's what she meant to say.
glad u liked my space :)
m of my parents...
:D
was of her
:(
well.. i love both neways :) :)
Cheers!!!
well as long as ure happy :)
take care
I asked this once about a year ago with a yes and I dint know if my answer was correct. I dont know it takes a lot to be someones number one and even harder to keep someone at number one at all points in your life !!! I thought hard to find someone who has kept me number one at some point of time and perhaps i think i have a few who'd !!!!
ciao soon vandz !!!
but neways... i love them ALL..
well to me he is my number one!
and a question bk at ya.. can theree be more than one number ones??
>:D< good to see u here buddy :)
i agree it does take a lot to be someones number one and maintainin that position is the hardest part...
i see ure atleast semi positive abt this ... good enough
cya soon too...
btw i guess even u have end sems comin up ... ALL the BEST, mine begin from tomorrow.
i like that, ure tryin to be for someone .. :)
good luck with that dear!
sweet... so happy that u found each other :)
abt the question quite a few ppl here have mentioned more than one number one so i guess its possi... actually even i have two :P
hugs!
:O...itni jaldi ho bhi gaye? ...good yaar.
thanks for the luck dear :)
hmmm good thought, i wouldn't really mind coming a close second too :)
And I love it! :)
wonderful :)...
loved your blog a lot :)
oh im really glad u appreciate the thought.
got me thinking thats why i posted...
:)
To so many. :D
I feel lucky. Thanks for this thought provoking post, I had read it the day you posted it and I had smiled. :)
:)
im so happy i made u smile :)...
u really are lucky ... :)
keep that smile on!
hmmm good enough!
oh cmon i can answer that for u positively ...
cheers!
and that was really sweet
sweetie i didnt quite get this, what will i be sayin for my 50th wedding anniversary?? :-/
and great that u are someone's number one... i had fun with all the answers i got
good response :)