Things that make me “Me”

To be honest I was very apprehensive about doing this tag…coz I was sure I won’t be able to stand ground in front of Mann who so beautifully executed this one and tagged me to take it up.
But I promised her I’d do it so after thinking quite a bit, the three things that I wouldn’t be able to live without are…

Colors
  • The black of the nights.

  • The bright orange of the setting sun. {I never get to see it rise…lol}

  • The vivid hues of the roses and sunflowers and bougainvilleas and marigolds and orchids and gladiolas.

  • The absolutely soothing green of the fresh leaves.

  • The colors of the book covers.

  • The white of icecream and the clouds.

  • The brown of chocolate, coffee and soil.

  • The blue of the expansive sky.

  • The pink of my cheeks and lips. :)

  • The black of the eyes I gaze into.

  • The gold of the diary milk wrapper foils.

  • The blue of ink in my pens.
My life basically has to be Eastman Color, I can’t survive in a Black & White world.

Music

Ok this is easy to reason.
Every song I know has a teensy weensy part of me in it, Music is like my pensieve.
Each song either takes me to a certain time in my life, makin that experience forever etched in my memory.
Or it does better things…
It could make me cry
It could make me clap and smile
It could make me forget my worries and fly.
It could make me sing and dance.
It could make me fall in love…with Life, with Love.

Company
There again the truth is that I am a “People’s Person” though I might be alone.
My life is not super exciting but I still feel the need to share it with ppl who I know would understand. My family and friends are all contributors to who I am today, there’s so much to learn from fellow travelers in this journey called ‘life’ and I’m constantly learning.
I do give myself company sometimes, but I never make up for my closest circle … the people I love and care about.

I tag :-
Garu and Black King.

Anyone else is welcome to take it up!

Comments

hey... u did an amazing job vands... i dnt knw y u wr so apprehensive...

it ws fun 2 read n beautiully xpressed... i especially luv d colours wala...

hugs...
Hey this is just more thn beautiful wow yaar u n Mann did such an amazing wrk..wowieeeee...n luvd d pics added on with the detailed descriptn followin it :)
Hugs & lodsa luv..
IncorrigibleV said…
@mann
sacchi?... supercool then
i thot of the colors part first too ... am glad u liked it
>:D<

@cheri
ty ty, tu toh tareef bhi itni karti hai na :P
and ya i loved the pics too, bahut time laga tha dhoondne mein
hugs and kisses
Tareef deserve karti ahi isliye to tujhe deti hu :)pagal hai bilkul...
just like me thtz y soo love u.. hehe...
neers said…
Baapre...and to think im supposed to do this tag :|
i cant do this :p...can i back out..plz?

Amazing post...i dunno how u guys manage to write so well!!
IncorrigibleV said…
@bonnie
yes u are sweetheart and don't worry...trust me u'll write super well :)
thanks for the complis!
luv u
Cuckoo said…
That was a wonderfully expressed tag. I loved the colour part very much. You are excellent in expressing yourself.

Keep it up. And keep smiling.
IncorrigibleV said…
@cuckoo
thanks a lot dear...for the lovely compliments.
cheers :)
black coffee said…
God! U liked my expressions? Look at urs dear!! :)
the colours are so beautiful! I mean i'm so obsessed with colours myself, but thats way beyond anything i can think of!
I think i can happily return the favor of blogrollin u! :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@anonme
oh cmon now that is serious praise :D thanks a ton!
and as for me being on ur blogroll ... mez happy :)
Jaggu said…
Nice expressive blog...fun to go through...good work again...advanced welcome to my blog..:)
IncorrigibleV said…
@jaggu
oh thanks so much for the nice compliments...
oh and i sure will visit and read ur blog...now that uve welcomed me :)
Jaggu said…
Thanks for the thanks giving wishes. Yes, it will be fun and interesting that day if you get a chance to meet them. Wish u will get a chance..
IncorrigibleV said…
@jaggu
oh i just met my bro , he got married last month here in India...
and yeah will come to the US soon if i go by my life's plan ;)
Jaggu said…
Cool..all the best..

Popular posts from this blog

Fleeting Thought & Complicated Truth

Random Update & Artwork

Dreaming…Eyes wide open