Coming Back to Life I

I dunno if u guys missed me and my random babbles, but I sure as hell missed myself.The past month has been rather eventful, from my bro getting married to me having the pleasure of actually meeting my dearest friends, from having my second sessionals to me having quite a strange Diwali, from me suddenly having a new family member (my sis in law :) ) to me being the most confused soul on earth for major parts of what I remember!!!
Does seem like a lot nahin?? :P
Oh look at this I even forgot to mention my 21st birthday in there … hehe
Does seem like a lot nahin?? :P
Oh look at this I even forgot to mention my 21st birthday in there … hehe
Being away from here and from everything else that formerly constituted my life wasn’t easy, it ate my insides constantly, so without further ado here I am :).
I was muddled and caught up with the GEC and TDL’s on my halo to even have thought through what was coming right ahead…and that’s when suddenly the rush began. I had a deathly boring week in coll when my frnds were all away makin merry in Pilani and I was stuck here attending classes & checkin off shopping lists and addressing wedding cards to send out when I came back home; then 18th October arrived…the day my bro was supposed to land in India. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned before but I get a whole different feeling from goin to the airport…I find it almost fascinating, so ever since I remember I’ve always been accompanying Dad to the airport to either pick my brother up or drop my brother off or pick/drop my sister, that’s been very less. Anyways so 18th again I was all geared up to go pick Bhaiya up…when we came back home late at night with loads of luggage it was as if the house had come to life. My mum was so happy and I guess even the drawing room couch was happy to see the soon to be bridegroom :P
….
This makes up for part I of my post, will come back with more soon.
PS: I’ve recommented on Muddled after ages… plz read.
Comments
welcome bk...
tkcr sweets..luv n hugs ..:-*
of coz i know u missed me, and even i was waitin for myself to come back...u dunno how relieved i felt after posting last night...
luv ya
@cheri
thanchew sweetie, i missed u too
luv ya too...
hugs :)
well hope u get ur share of home soon enuf...
thanks for dropping by, glad u liked it :)
oh well i read a couple of ur posts as well yday...
enjoyed reading...
am blogrolling you if u don't mind! :)