An unexpected eventful day
First things first i'm sorry to have been totally off the scene for so long....but then u know the procrastinater in me :p
Today's post is about the unexpected turn of events on 10th July.
Flashback to 9th night....
11:30pm approx: I was already in bed, very early by my standards but then i had nuthin else to do, my laptop had gone for repairs and the nocturnal bird in me was demanding peace and rest for a change...so no music either! My phone was on vibrator when i got a msg from one of my frnds who was in town and we had planned to meet sometime soon (Lets name this person A)...so A wrote "wanna meet tomorrow morning?"
sleepy me: kal? kahan? kitne baje?
A: 1oish anywhere
me: hmmm....i can come somewhere by metro
A: ......
basically he asked me to call him coz his bal was low and the rest of the plans were made on the phone. He said he wud confirm in the morning whether we wud be meetin or not. I was to get to Dhaula Kuan somehow in the mornin and we wud go from there...
Now me being a total non bus person had to think of ways to get to Dhuala Kuan in the morning and also how i wud get to college.... we have to get there by 1:30pm, so i msged Rajat askin abt the money and time it wud take and whether there were alternatives coz i cudnt tell my Dad.
The sweetest last two msgs:
Me to Rajat: "Alright sweetie (ive run out of terms of endearment, this is what he gets to hear quite often :P) Good night :)"
Rajat to Me: "Good nyt super sweetie !!! :)"
lolz poor thing told me later he cudnt think of another word....hehee
Now i'm the restless kinds after this was done i tried sleepin again but i had to tell someone and the first name that pops into my head 99% of the times is Pratham so i waited patiently till 12:30 (thats when he was supposed to get off from office that day) gave him a missed call... no response....i waited another 10 minutes and then I called. Thankfully he picked up but only to say that he was with a friend and we shd talk later....I told him i was gonna sleep and i wanted to talk. We spoke for about 2:34 min {now plz don't ask me why i uncannily remember details} at the end of which he said that he'd call me when hes done and if im not asleep by then, we wud talk.
Okay funnily thats like sayin "if ure not full i'll give u a ferrero rocher" .... are u ever gonna say that ure full then ?? :P
The next two hours were spent waiting with my phone clutched in my hands (still on vibrator) and me half asleep.
2:35am is when finally "Mi Miel" called :)...We barely had a 10 min convo, details of which are irrelevant at the time....but highlight of the convo:
me: waise i wanted to ask u also besides tellin u
him: ask me what?
me: arre yehi whether i shd go or not
him: vands ure mad...go na, why do u have to ask me
me: bas aise hi
later towards the end
him: chalo vands abhi rakhte hain, u go to sleep
me: alright bye honey
him: take care sugar
me: pause followed by hmm
him: kya hua?
me: kuch nahi was just tryin to sink it in
him: *laugh*
me: :) good night bye
him: goody night
So then quarter to 3 is when i finally went to sleep.
Was woken up by the phone in the mornin, A had called to confirm.... so i woke up thinking ki jaldi jaana padega, hope mum doesnt ask any questions etc.
Got ready to go and left my house at 9:10am... took an auto (the bus is still not for me), took out my phone and smsed all my cab mates "Nobody call my home, i'm goin somewhere....will call to let you know how i'm comin to college" and then smsed A tht i wud reach soon. But then fate had something else in store... I got down at the DK bus stop and was waitin for A's arrival when he called instead.....sayin that his bike was giving him some kinda trouble and that he wudnt be able to make it.
Bummer, now i was contemplating goin to Swati's place and be there till the cab comes for us to go to college....i cudn't go home obviously.... I was giving my watch the most piercing look when I saw a bike stop almost right in front of me.
Surprise Surprise, it was none other than my frnd Pranav.... okay lemme give u some background, He is actually my frnd's school frnd and I've only really met him once and that too was like more than 1 and a half yrs ago..... he was here in Delhi for his training in Gurgoan which btw is pretty close to my college.
So he saw me there and went like "heyyyyy vandy" :) I told him how i was thinkin of goin back and he said that he would take me to gurgoan, considerin we hadnt really met/talked in ages.
That was that and minutes later i was bike riding for the second time in my life :O:D.....
It was awfully sweet of Pranav to have offered to drop me to college. As I just said that it was the second bike ride of my life, I was a complete novice at the special care u take when u sit on somebody’s bike…I was clutchin on to my bag like it had rare jewels in it, his bag was on my shoulders now….and I kept wondering whether or not I should place my hand on his shoulder for support. :P
Anyways after the wind whipping my face for like 40 minutes and me goin deaf ears to anything Pranav was sayin from under his helmet…we got to Metropolitan Mall in Gurgaon, that’s where his trainin was. As he got to the parking and I got off the bike, my feet expressing gratitude at having found solid ground afterall :P, we made our way inside to Mcdonald’s so we could sit and chat. I took the table by the glass so we had the view to look and bechare Pranav ki “single image” khatre mein aa rahi thi …..lolol
Anyways an hour or so and after coffee…it was time for him to report to his trainin place and I had to find out the way to college so that Pranav could drop me or maybe ask someone to come and get me.
I called up Nikhil, another frnd of mine who was the right choice for directions coz he puts up there…. I just asked him where he was and told him that I needed to come to college and he graciously agreed to come and pick me up, he was there in the next 20 minutes…durin which Pranav and I took a walk outside…talked abt random stuff, much of which I don’t even remember :P
Nikhil came and he too as expected was on a bike…but not to fear ab toh I was experienced { ;)) }, bid goodbye and had another 20 min bike ride to college.
Sweet friends I have … Nikhil didn’t even accept a thanks! :)
That was the end of the happening events of the day, the rest was routine, gruelling project work in college.
Now that im writin I might as well mention that the next day was my Dad’s birthday and my ‘sis in law to be’ sent cake and flowers for my Dad, another awfully sweet gesture :) can’t believe my bro is actually getting married in October.
Will be back with more later.
Today's post is about the unexpected turn of events on 10th July.
Flashback to 9th night....
11:30pm approx: I was already in bed, very early by my standards but then i had nuthin else to do, my laptop had gone for repairs and the nocturnal bird in me was demanding peace and rest for a change...so no music either! My phone was on vibrator when i got a msg from one of my frnds who was in town and we had planned to meet sometime soon (Lets name this person A)...so A wrote "wanna meet tomorrow morning?"
sleepy me: kal? kahan? kitne baje?
A: 1oish anywhere
me: hmmm....i can come somewhere by metro
A: ......
basically he asked me to call him coz his bal was low and the rest of the plans were made on the phone. He said he wud confirm in the morning whether we wud be meetin or not. I was to get to Dhaula Kuan somehow in the mornin and we wud go from there...
Now me being a total non bus person had to think of ways to get to Dhuala Kuan in the morning and also how i wud get to college.... we have to get there by 1:30pm, so i msged Rajat askin abt the money and time it wud take and whether there were alternatives coz i cudnt tell my Dad.
The sweetest last two msgs:
Me to Rajat: "Alright sweetie (ive run out of terms of endearment, this is what he gets to hear quite often :P) Good night :)"
Rajat to Me: "Good nyt super sweetie !!! :)"
lolz poor thing told me later he cudnt think of another word....hehee
Now i'm the restless kinds after this was done i tried sleepin again but i had to tell someone and the first name that pops into my head 99% of the times is Pratham so i waited patiently till 12:30 (thats when he was supposed to get off from office that day) gave him a missed call... no response....i waited another 10 minutes and then I called. Thankfully he picked up but only to say that he was with a friend and we shd talk later....I told him i was gonna sleep and i wanted to talk. We spoke for about 2:34 min {now plz don't ask me why i uncannily remember details} at the end of which he said that he'd call me when hes done and if im not asleep by then, we wud talk.
Okay funnily thats like sayin "if ure not full i'll give u a ferrero rocher" .... are u ever gonna say that ure full then ?? :P
The next two hours were spent waiting with my phone clutched in my hands (still on vibrator) and me half asleep.
2:35am is when finally "Mi Miel" called :)...We barely had a 10 min convo, details of which are irrelevant at the time....but highlight of the convo:
me: waise i wanted to ask u also besides tellin u
him: ask me what?
me: arre yehi whether i shd go or not
him: vands ure mad...go na, why do u have to ask me
me: bas aise hi
later towards the end
him: chalo vands abhi rakhte hain, u go to sleep
me: alright bye honey
him: take care sugar
me: pause followed by hmm
him: kya hua?
me: kuch nahi was just tryin to sink it in
him: *laugh*
me: :) good night bye
him: goody night
So then quarter to 3 is when i finally went to sleep.
Was woken up by the phone in the mornin, A had called to confirm.... so i woke up thinking ki jaldi jaana padega, hope mum doesnt ask any questions etc.
Got ready to go and left my house at 9:10am... took an auto (the bus is still not for me), took out my phone and smsed all my cab mates "Nobody call my home, i'm goin somewhere....will call to let you know how i'm comin to college" and then smsed A tht i wud reach soon. But then fate had something else in store... I got down at the DK bus stop and was waitin for A's arrival when he called instead.....sayin that his bike was giving him some kinda trouble and that he wudnt be able to make it.
Bummer, now i was contemplating goin to Swati's place and be there till the cab comes for us to go to college....i cudn't go home obviously.... I was giving my watch the most piercing look when I saw a bike stop almost right in front of me.
Surprise Surprise, it was none other than my frnd Pranav.... okay lemme give u some background, He is actually my frnd's school frnd and I've only really met him once and that too was like more than 1 and a half yrs ago..... he was here in Delhi for his training in Gurgoan which btw is pretty close to my college.
So he saw me there and went like "heyyyyy vandy" :) I told him how i was thinkin of goin back and he said that he would take me to gurgoan, considerin we hadnt really met/talked in ages.
That was that and minutes later i was bike riding for the second time in my life :O:D.....
It was awfully sweet of Pranav to have offered to drop me to college. As I just said that it was the second bike ride of my life, I was a complete novice at the special care u take when u sit on somebody’s bike…I was clutchin on to my bag like it had rare jewels in it, his bag was on my shoulders now….and I kept wondering whether or not I should place my hand on his shoulder for support. :P
Anyways after the wind whipping my face for like 40 minutes and me goin deaf ears to anything Pranav was sayin from under his helmet…we got to Metropolitan Mall in Gurgaon, that’s where his trainin was. As he got to the parking and I got off the bike, my feet expressing gratitude at having found solid ground afterall :P, we made our way inside to Mcdonald’s so we could sit and chat. I took the table by the glass so we had the view to look and bechare Pranav ki “single image” khatre mein aa rahi thi …..lolol
Anyways an hour or so and after coffee…it was time for him to report to his trainin place and I had to find out the way to college so that Pranav could drop me or maybe ask someone to come and get me.
I called up Nikhil, another frnd of mine who was the right choice for directions coz he puts up there…. I just asked him where he was and told him that I needed to come to college and he graciously agreed to come and pick me up, he was there in the next 20 minutes…durin which Pranav and I took a walk outside…talked abt random stuff, much of which I don’t even remember :P
Nikhil came and he too as expected was on a bike…but not to fear ab toh I was experienced { ;)) }, bid goodbye and had another 20 min bike ride to college.
Sweet friends I have … Nikhil didn’t even accept a thanks! :)
That was the end of the happening events of the day, the rest was routine, gruelling project work in college.
Now that im writin I might as well mention that the next day was my Dad’s birthday and my ‘sis in law to be’ sent cake and flowers for my Dad, another awfully sweet gesture :) can’t believe my bro is actually getting married in October.
Will be back with more later.
Comments
and yae!!! bhaiya's gting married... n i hope my exams end b4 tat cuz i relly wana come n meet u!!! hugs!!!
anyways, bike rides r fun! I rem i used to enjoy goin on a two-wheeler than a 4wheeler..but that was way back..now that speed freaks me out, i prefer to stay away from bikes :p ofcourse i trust myself so i'll u on a bike ride whenever u come here ;)
Luv ya lods....>:D< :-*
nice experience there.. ne dumped, and another shwoed up!! dats wot i call fate.... :)
lol saari baatein bata deti toh likhne mein kuch naya nahi rehta na.... and bike rides are good fun re u shd go on one:P
i really wanna meet u too darling, hope ur exams end soon :)
hugs and kisses!
@bonnie
i know!!!!!! no problem sweetie, u made my day anyways
the speed freaks u out?...ohho dodo is gonna lose out on u on his bike then? ;) nahi but both pranav and nikhil were not too fast...smooth rides :D
waise tu bike bhi chalati hai? ya activa ride ki baad kar rahi hai?...woh toh main pakka lungi woh bhi blownie ke saath
:-*
heyyyy mez super excited too.... i'll be meetin all of u ek saath now what cud be better than that :)
oh and u had a long talk with him, good ... but no abhi i havent told him abt the blog coz meri baat nahi hui hai, hopefully jaldi ho jaayegi.
yes i think i do deserve sweet frnds then, i have all u guys, kuch toh accha kiya hoga na maine...
luv ya too >:D<
@CM-Chap
yup i had fun, they are thrilling... wud've been better minus the anxiety:P
@sam
hey sam long time ...
the bike rides sure were fun, and funny as it is...it was good meeting pranav that day :)
Contrary to the first comment, luks like it wuz a really eventful day.. Its not often one gets to ride bazillions of kilometres for absolutely no reason... :p
P.S.: U cud hold on the shoulder.. We guys dont really mind that... :)
i didnt quite get ya there, what exactly have u contradicted in the first comment...
anyways yeah its true bikes rides that too coincidentally don't happen too often...:P
and ya at PS...thanks for the insight :);))
glad u came by...thanks