Love you sweetie :)


This one is for my darling friend Garu, who’s turning 18 today …
Happy Birthday!!! >:D<
Its hard to express how lucky I feel to know this female in my life, talkin to her is a complete pleasure, she’s a sweet, beautiful person and I love her to bits.
Terming the Vands u all know as “incorrigible” {which btw I agree is perfectly true} is credited to Garu. You should hear the way she says that, its so cute ;))
I wanna take this opportunity to congratulate her big time, for makin it into college this year… u totally deserved it and I’m sure ure gonna be great in class and ahead of it. Also tera gift from my first salary is fixed, bas teen saal ruk jaa :P
Garu is type of girl you would really fall in love with, once u know her and I know quite a few ppl who would be noddin their heads right thru this sentence… we all love u bacche :)
I don’t think I can write too much right now so I’ll just give u something I hope u’ll like….Happy Birthday once again, here’s ur lil bday gift.





PS: I’m awfully proud of you for a lot of things, u know ;) :-*
PPS: This actually happens to be Bonnie’s idea… here’s her message for u
“Happy Birthday Garu!!! Love you for what you are.. Hope you have a fantastic day.
Just a small warning here :- Better start saving up for october..because tab toh tereko lootne ka plan hai :P treat to chahiye hi.”

Comments

Garima Sekhri said…
chalo for the fist time ever..ME FIRST!!!!!lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH BOTH OF U!!
[:)]
luv ya
IncorrigibleV said…
@garu
happy bday again :)
and lol yesh this time ure first...
luv ya too :-*
Garu... happy bday... here's wishin u all d very best in wt life hs 2 offer...

vands, dis is a lovely gift 4 some1... :D hugs
neers said…
Happyyyyyy bdayyyy sweetie!!!
yaar tera bday roz kyun nahi aata..coz thats actually the only time we get to talk! lol
love ya
Hey Garu..
My sweetie wish u many more such Happy days in life..al d vry best darls...HAPPY BIRTHDAY....may al ur wishes come true n u b wid me as strong as ever....Luv ya lods n forever..hugs n kisses...HAPPY BIRTHDAY....
n Dams n Kishie..truly a mindblowin gift :D
Love alllllll....
Sam said…
hey garima.. happy birthday.. a lil bit bealted though!! solly phor dat!! :)
IncorrigibleV said…
thanks mann and cheri...
from bonnie and me
@garu
sweetie u're to reply to all the wishes...
and meri treat yaad rakhna :P
toblerone :)
@everyone
as i see i forgot to mention, the songs in this post have been sung by me...ppl who havent heard it...plz go ahead and lemme know how i sound ;)
loads of love vands
Sheeshhhhh dams u sayin al dis now...oh btw it aint new for me i mean ur singin :p needless to say on how it was..tho words werent tht clear bt voice was usual flawless n remarkable tujhe Indian idol me le lena chahiye tha na :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@cheri
ty ty ty...:)
waise ure right the words arent clear coz unfortunately wav recordin mein hamesha disturbance aati hai :(
its clearer if u hear me on the phone :P
and indian idol baapre... thats soo outta my league as of now {ps i dont like the show at all}
hugs
cm chap said…
Hey Pass on my wishes too...
The Black King said…
Hmm... since Vandita cares so much about you, Garima, here are my good wishes too!
amit said…
nice template...showing time :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@amit
hey thanks for droppin by...
btw which template do u mean, this one? or the one who's link is given in template testing?
Garima Sekhri said…
thank u all so much for ur wishes..im sorry for being so late in replying but was neck deep in work the entire week...sorry again
thanks mads, mann, sam, cm, black king...
neers..thank u for thinking of this!
vands..thank u doing this!

love u all:)

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork