?...?
Ok here are some of the questions that I asked myself when I sat down to think, actually this has to be triggered by something ... an event, a book, a conversation, a sight, a memory, a dream...whatever! coz I'm not the ones who would purposely complicate things when life's supposed to be fairly simple.
I dunno what triggered it this time but what I'm thinking about and trying to answer are questions like ...
Am I in the wrong?
I know what I should be doin, but am I doin it?
Am I not wasting away precious time, time that may prove to be decisive later on?
What is my life, rather where is it heading?
What if i reach nowhere?
Can I make it on my own?
Am I happy? What makes me happy?
Who do I rely on?
Am I goin to get what I dream about? Do I deserve it?
Am I good enough?
What do i want most from myself?
I know its vague to leave it at that but then as I try to answer my questions, I also question myself for asking in the first place.
As I hear the clock ticking in the cold silence of the night, I tell myself to drown the questions in my sleep.
This time I don't argue with myself ......... I pull my covers and go off to bed!
I dunno what triggered it this time but what I'm thinking about and trying to answer are questions like ...
Am I in the wrong?
I know what I should be doin, but am I doin it?
Am I not wasting away precious time, time that may prove to be decisive later on?
What is my life, rather where is it heading?
What if i reach nowhere?
Can I make it on my own?
Am I happy? What makes me happy?
Who do I rely on?
Am I goin to get what I dream about? Do I deserve it?
Am I good enough?
What do i want most from myself?
I know its vague to leave it at that but then as I try to answer my questions, I also question myself for asking in the first place.
As I hear the clock ticking in the cold silence of the night, I tell myself to drown the questions in my sleep.
This time I don't argue with myself ......... I pull my covers and go off to bed!
Comments
mujhe srsly nahi pata what it was....it was actually lack of other thoughts maybe :P
dont worry ...