Ganpati in 2010

Oh well thankfully I was home this year and I had an off for Ganesh Chaturthi, so I did my little bit :)


Happy Ganpati and Eid Mubarak to everyone... Big Hugs !!
May all of you get showered with blessings and may you and your family continue to be healthy and happy always.
I also saw Dabangg yesterday and I enjoyed it an awful lot, esp the songs and kick-ass no-sense action. It sure is a good choice for some meaningless laughter with family and friends.

Love...

Comments

Debasish Patra said…
Wow!
Awesome Rangoli Vands :)
Hugs!
Garima Sekhri said…
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi vands!! love the rangoli!!
Iriz said…
wonderful! i love it!
Iriz said…
wonderful! i love it!
cm chap said…
wow lovely... Nice creative work. Hows work going?
Jack said…
Vandita,

Nice pictures. At times one likes to enjoy just slapstick comedy.

Take care

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork