Vacuuming the head into oblivion

Have you ever felt the need to clean your head because it screamed ‘overload’ from disconcerting thoughts?
I figured the best way to forcefully push all troubles to the ‘archives’ section is to shove yourself into immediate slumber. One such recent session later I realized that not only was I feeling a lot better, I could also see that my worries weren’t in fact as big as the Rock of Gibraltar and could be worked around if I tried.
The eternal optimism that makes me ‘me’ always resurfaces with time.
Image Credits: DeviantART
--
Sent from my mobile device
Comments
:)
Its fast and easy.
I'm more than glad to be your vacuum. Feels nice :)
so has music!
though both initially coagulate them into a beautiful cluster before release..but what matters is that i feel better having let them go :)
hmmm yeah but sometimes the thoughts that need vacuuming cannot be written for everyone to read :P
music definitely is an awesome release. :)
PS: how're u doin doc?
Btw, i just returned to blogging and realised you're back too :D
so welcome back !
Did not visit you for long time as you seemed to have vanished into thin air. Read 2 posts so late now. Had a hearty laugh at your visit to Hyderabad and am waiting for Part II. Thanks for tips on vaccuming the head.
Take care
Sorry for the super late replies.
@Harini
Oh I wish I were back for good, I mean I wish I was writing regularly.
Glad u visited though :)
Bang on, the memories are usually the trouble spots.
I have no excuses as such, so I'm not even gonna try.
Glad you enjoyed the Hyd post. :)
I'll be here on and off... love it here too much to completely vanish.